Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 05-03-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The its way too early 53 man roster

1. JaMarcus Russell
2. Jeff Garcia
Bruce Gradkowski

4. Darren McFadden
5. Michael Bush
Justin Fargas

Oren O'Neal
Lorenzo Neal (rumored to sign)

Darrius Heyward-Bey
10. Chaz Schilens
11. Johhnie Lee Higgins
12. Javon Walker
13. Arman Shields
14. Louis Murphy
15. Todd Watkins

Zach Miller
Brandon Myers

18. Mario Henderson
Erik Pears
Robert Gallery
Chris Morris
Samson Satele
John Wade
Cooper Carlisle
Paul McQuistan
Khalif Barnes
Marcus Johnson

28. Derrick Burgess
29. Trevor Scott
30. Greyson Gunheim
31. Matt Shaughnessy
32. Jay Richardson
33. Tommy Kelly
34. Gerard Warren
35. Terdell Sands
36. Ryan Boschetti

37. Jon Alston
38. Ricky Brown
39. Kirk Morrison
40. Isaiah Ekejiuba
41. Thomas Howard
42. Slade Norris

43. Nnamdi Asomugha
44. Chris Johnson
45. Stanford Routt
46. Justin Miller
47. Tyvon Branch
48. Hiram Eugene
49. Michael Huff
50. Michael Mitchell

51. Jon Condo
52. Sebastian Janikowski
53. Shane Lechler
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have to find a way to get Frantz Joseph in there. And those are way too many receivers in there.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Last edited by bernbabybern820 : 05-04-2009 at 09:29 AM.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Frantz Joseph. He seems to be a popular guy.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, the only change I would make would be to add Joseph and cut Todd Watkins. I actually really like our QB's, I've always thought Jeff Garcia would be the greatest back up you could have on your team. That's how I felt about Doug Flutie too, you need to have a backup that can make things happen, who is a stylistically different players than your starter. Hopefully we put javon on IR or something, so we dont have to outright cut his ass and pay his contract off.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't imagine a scenario where they carry 7 WRs. 10 OLs is a stretch as well, I think.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default yikes....

Its hard to believe that that is our actual DT rotation....terrible....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

A couple points;

-For as bad as it was at WR last year, Watkins could barely see the field enough to drag 1 PI vs Tampa Bay. No way he makes it with DHB, Murphy and Shields.

-I would count more on Michael Huff to get cut then to make it. If Rashad Baker passed him on the depthchart J. Boyd (UDFA out of Oregon) could also.

-Tom Cable talked about getting better at LB by adding depth. I see more then 1 new face in the LB unit because obviously they cant put the current backups on the field too much. They want to be able to rotate people to stay fresh, specialy for defending the run. Frantz Joseph could be that valuable 2nd MLB to use on early downs. I think he makes the team if he can bring that asset. Kirk takes a lot of heat but he really is on the field the entire game.
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
Its hard to believe that that is our actual DT rotation....terrible....
Yeah, Giants backups are better.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Why do people think Shields will make it?He hasn't played football in 2 years.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is Huff and Sands will get their asses cut at some point, while Joseph would be a good bet to make the squad. Also, Pittman is rumored to sign with the team to play FB. Our DT situation is terrible, if Sands is cut then Boschetti could start, lol.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Why do people think Shields will make it?He hasn't played football in 2 years.
you may be right his knee is still messed up. I was hoping for the best, I like the guy.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Al may get stubborn, IR him again, and give him another year of free money. Wouldn't surprise me.

God damn it.

Old 05-12-2009, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Yeah, Giants backups are better.
Hattiesburg High has better DTs.

God damn it.