Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Washington Redskins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
703Skins202 0 0%
Critesy 4 3.64%
Dirty Thirty 10 9.09%
HChu 7 6.36%
Hokie Pokie08 0 0%
JRTPlaya21 1 0.91%
McBain 1 0.91%
SeanTaylorRIP 85 77.27%
Skinzzfan24 1 0.91%
Toddmlazarchick 1 0.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who is the Washington Redskins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING:

How to Vote:

You will vote in the poll above, but you should be voting for who you think is the best fan of his/her team. This means that the person has shown extraordinary knowledge of football and their team on both the NFL and Team Forum. This is also a person who lives and dies with their team. This DOES NOT mean the person who is an Admin/Mod/Team Leader, or who is just a stupid homer.

If you have questions post them here.

The SuperFan Competition:

Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

Past Winners

5/1/09 – Dallas Cowboys: D-Unit

5/2/09 – Houston Texans: comahan

5/3/09 – Tampa Bay Bucs: Caddy

5/4/09 – San Diego Chargers: CC.SD

5/5/09 – Minnesota Vikings: Vikes99ej

5/6/09 – Cincinnati Bengals: PalmertoCJ

5/7/09 - St. Louis Rams: yodachu

5/8/09 - Miami Dolphins: draftguru151

5/9/09 - Oakland Raiders: ParanoidMoonDuck

5/10/09 - Seattle Seahawks: jballa838

5/11/09 - Indianapolis Colts: Geo

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 05-13-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

traditionally, I'll complain about there being no poll.

NO POLL, JBOND!!!!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP runnin' away

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a tough one. Who gets it STRIP, Dirty, 703, Critesy...i'll wait.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
traditionally, I'll complain about there being no poll.

NO POLL, JBOND!!!!
I think you need to realize that you make the thread first, then they ask you to put up the poll, so I have to fill it out, type the options, etc.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-12-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah STRIP has it........some good posters up there tho.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote went to Critesy. I flipped a coin between him and STRIP. True story.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghetto STRIP get the vote.

Another good group of posters though.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Critesy for me pluz.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STRIP's my boy, great poster...Plus he knows the NBA draft and it's always fun to get caught up to speed with just a few post, but I like Dirty Thirty also he's a good poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I think you need to realize that you make the thread first, then they ask you to put up the poll, so I have to fill it out, type the options, etc.
I know, but I'm not one to break tradition ;)

also: I voted for the Artist formerly known as Ghettosermon

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Last edited by Addict : 05-12-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really tough call for me between STRIP and Dirty Thirty.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Dirty and Skinzz, but this is a STRIP no brainer for me. One of my favorite posters of all.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like STRIP is gonna win this one in a landslide. I voted for my boy Dirty Thirty, but STRIP is one of the best posters on here.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I like Dirty and Skinzz, but this is a STRIP no brainer for me. One of my favorite posters of all.
I share those views

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

based on the criteria i went with myself.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went with Dirty since Ghetto would win it, either way both is goods
Old 05-12-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think one of these times, the people who keep voting for someone different because they know "one of the guys is gonna win" is gonna get it wrong, lol. ;)
Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think one of these times, the people who keep voting for someone different because they know "one of the guys is gonna win" is gonna get it wrong, lol. ;)
not if they are smart and click show results.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I really wanted to vote for Ghettosermon, but I had to settle for STRIP.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Another great crop of posters. Obviously Ghetto is a world class guy, but the others in this group definitely deserves some love. I know critesy fairly well, played XBox with him and what not, awesome guy and very knowledgable. Dirty Thirty, who I voted for, is very underrated and definitely knows his stuff. Skinzzfan24 was my choice for TL, and he does SUCH an amazing job with that forum. HChu is more of an MLB and NHL guy, but obviously a legendary poster, and the rest has some other guys like McBain, JRTPlaya, and 703 who know this team very very well!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is my thoughts on everyone:

Hchu: He got my vote. Excellent poster. Very smart and crafty poster who's posts are about content not flash. He got my vote because he's been holding down the skins forums for a long time. At one point basically the Skins team forum was just me and him and a couple sprinkles from other teams.

Dirtythirty: I had to really think about this one. Honestly any other time I'd vote for DT but I went with Hchu for respect for how long he's been here. To be honest though DT not me is your ultimate skins fan and IMO should be getting the vote in this. The guy knows the Skins up and down more than anyone on this site. He is also active on other skins forums and if I need an update on anything Skins, I look to his posts. As of late I think DT has become one of the best posters on this site. He has also become increasingly involved throughout the boards in the draft section and fantasy activities.

Critesy: Awesome poster. He's also was one of the lone skins fans holding it down at NFLDC for a while. He doesn't post an excessive amount every day, but when you do see his posts they are all quality. And hell he might be one of the only skins fans other than me left who still wants JC to succeed. Very quality poster who isn't a homer and represents the Skins name well.

Skinzzfan: Deserves some votes. Probably the most underrated Skins poster. Is always informed with the happenings of the Skins. He probably isn't that well known outside of the Skins boards though. To me he's like a young BBD, which is an amazing complement.

703Skins202: Very underrated poster. Probably isn't that well known outside of the team boards but he posts in the draft and college sections, probably one of the more consistent posters in the skins board. I don't always agree with him, but he always gives his opinion.

McBain: Mysterious poster. Doesn't post often but sometimes has some great posts, and sometimes strange posts. Can't really explain it.

JRTPlaya21 : Knows his VAtech stuff, don't always agree with him, but a cool poster.

toddmlazarchick: Haha probably the most "hated" skins fan on the boards hence his -611 rep, but I like him. Is there to keep everyone in late and bash us when we are being stupid.

Also he's not in the poll but 2livecrew deserves a mention, all of his posts are in the Skins forum but all posts are quality posts.

Also going back in the day but SidneyG deserves a mention. He's a great poster, but your lucky if he posts once every 3 months. Also there is ST21 can't remember his new name now off the top of my head but he's been a much improved poster since he changed his username.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 05-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, I really had to think about who I would choose, between STRIP and Dirty Thirty. Both are absolutely amazing members of this site and they are two people I really respect a ton. STRIP is very knowedgeable and is one of the mainstays of this forum. As is DT, and I don't think of the Redskins on here without either of them. Eventually, I chose Dirty Thirty, but I can't tell you how difficult the decision was.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since ghetto has deservingly this locked up, I'll give some love to Dirty.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Ghetto aka STRIP.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote