Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

I'd definitely live in Minnesota if the winters were not so horrible.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:55 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Salinas, Ca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salinas,_California)

Love: Great mexican food, close to the ocean, never too hot and never too cold, just feels like home to me, ~5.5hrs to snow or LA

Hate: Gangs and crime in some areas, lots of farming, not really a ton of stuff to do in town, we make a lot of lettuce (over 80% of the US lettuce and I hate lettuce)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the city hate the snowbirds and californians

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:18 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Salinas, Ca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salinas,_California)

Love: Great mexican food, close to the ocean, never too hot and never too cold, just feels like home to me, ~5.5hrs to snow or LA

Hate: Gangs and crime in some areas, lots of farming, not really a ton of stuff to do in town, we make a lot of lettuce (over 80% of the US lettuce and I hate lettuce)
you hate lettuce? how?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:03 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chino Hills, CA
- 30 minutes away from downtown LA (this is huge to me)
- you can get to the beach or the mountains within an hour
- about an hour and a half away from San Diego (my true love)
- we've got the good stuff for whatever vice you may have
- there is ALWAYS something to do. ALWAYS.
- our girls are prettier than your's
- beautiful weather
- the best basketball player in the world plays here almost every night

Dislikes
- **** tha police who have nothing to do but bust kids and raid houses
- It's southern California. People are fake and will stab you in the back to get ahead.
- TRAFFIC

I love SoCal, and I would never leave to live somewhere else. Except maybe Miami.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:37 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish i could live in a better place than south dakota :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:45 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bloomington:

Love - The cornfields? I mean it is a pretty nice and quiet area, no violence and not much gang activity, great place to raise a family.

Hate - Boring, boring, boring. It's a college town but there is absolutely nothing to do around here.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Middle of nowhere, Illinois

Love- Super Wal-Mart, Abe Lincoln stayed in a run down hotel here and gave a speech

Hate- Everyone knows everybodies business, most people grow up and die here, nearest civilizations are an hour away every direction, intolerant rednecks
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panama:
Love: You can do anything, any time, any moment. You can be 14 and go and buy alcohol at the store, or go to a night club, or get a prostitute.

Hate: Everyone knows everything. Its such a small city... its very hard to keep a secret or prevent anyone from knowing anything
Old 05-12-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Panama:
Love: Blow, Canal
Correction

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Correction
that's what i was inclined to believe

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
you hate lettuce? how?
I dislike the crunch from it. I've tried eating it twice. It tastes like Im eating cell walls

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 05-12-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dislike the crunch from it. I've tried eating it twice. It tastes like Im eating cell walls
wow, only ate lettuce twice in your life? wtf?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
wow, only ate lettuce twice in your life? wtf?
Its terrible, I avoid eating any vegetable that crunches and most fruits. I only really eat them if they are soft like in a stew. I wish did eat them more so I could grow a little more

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 05-12-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baltimore, Maryland:

LIKE: In the same city as my favorite sports teams, O's games for under $10, plenty of **** to do, nice weather, all 4 seasons, close enough to the beach/ocean, but equally as close to the Mountains/Wilderness.

DISLIKE: Junkies, crime, ****'s with STD's
Old 05-12-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's not to love about SD? Blue skies and perfect beaches, great substances it would be illegal to promote or mention on this site if you can avoid the breeds strictly from mexico. Oh yah and boobies.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I only lived in my birthplace for 6 years... there was nothing to do there.

Now I live in Raleigh, NC. Still nothing to do.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Chino Hills, CA
- 30 minutes away from downtown LA (this is huge to me)
- you can get to the beach or the mountains within an hour
- about an hour and a half away from San Diego (my true love)
- we've got the good stuff for whatever vice you may have
- there is ALWAYS something to do. ALWAYS.
- our girls are prettier than your's
- beautiful weather
- the best basketball player in the world plays here almost every night

Dislikes
- **** tha police who have nothing to do but bust kids and raid houses
- It's southern California. People are fake and will stab you in the back to get ahead.
- TRAFFIC

I love SoCal, and I would never leave to live somewhere else. Except maybe Miami.
Maybe after they are done spending their usual $100,000 on plastic surgery.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its terrible, I avoid eating any vegetable that crunches and most fruits. I only really eat them if they are soft like in a stew. I wish did eat them more so I could grow a little more
My dad told my grandma that she needs to start eating more fruits and vegetables and she said "I am 91 years old and all the people I know that ate vegetables are dead." check and mate.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Well I only lived in my birthplace for 6 years... there was nothing to do there.

Now I live in Raleigh, NC. Still nothing to do.
I've also lived in Texas (best place, but humid as ****) and a desert in Washington state (I wanted to kill myslef). The biggest news to come out of where I lived was the "Kennewick Man". I bet you haven't even heard of it.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Yeah but the ones here are fake and way too religious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 05-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Don't be jealous ;) Our girls really are just born that hot. You're confusing our young kitty cats with their cougar mothers. They're the ones who are hot after having their plastic surgery done.

It's common knowledge that the further away you get from the ocean, the uglier and fatter the girls get.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baltimore:

Love: the people, and sports culture. Can't wait for the O's to become relevant again. And that our highways are not fast (i am not an aggressive driver)

Hate: I sometimes hate the weather. And the crime and pathetic school system

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's common knowledge that the further away you get from the ocean, the uglier and fatter the girls get.
Considering that Houston has one of the highest rates of obesity, I am going to say that's terribly false.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't be jealous ;) Our girls really are just born that hot. You're confusing our young kitty cats with their cougar mothers. They're the ones who are hot after having their plastic surgery done.

Cosign. Diego baby!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote