Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-09-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UW - Terrence Dailey. He has no business starting next year.

underrated: Demetrious Bronson or Mason Foster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably Damaso Munoz LB, he should NOT start over Abreu or Witherspoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go with RB Chris Brown. Someone had him as the number one RB in the big 12, and idk why. He is quite good, but he is no Demarco Murray. I actually even prefer Madu.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

West Virginia

I'd go with Jarrett Brown. He did a solid job of a backup and I think he'll be ok but people still overrated what he's did to this point (at least other West Virginia fans). He certainly can be a very solid QB this year but he could be a turnover machine.

Noel Devine is pretty overrated based strictly on his play last year but the run blocking was bad last year so I'll give him a pass. Hopefully he can bounce back he has all the talent in the world.
Arsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
West Virginia

I'd go with Jarrett Brown. He did a solid job of a backup and I think he'll be ok but people still overrated what he's did to this point (at least other West Virginia fans). He certainly can be a very solid QB this year but he could be a turnover machine.

Noel Devine is pretty overrated based strictly on his play last year but the run blocking was bad last year so I'll give him a pass. Hopefully he can bounce back he has all the talent in the world.
he's overrated based on highlights from high school lol
Old 05-10-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The other Michigan pretty much covered it. Warren is overrated on here but he is coming off of an injury-plagued year. If he's healthy, I feel as if Warren can eventually blossom into a first-round pick if he stays his senior year.

Obi Ezeh is absurdly overrated on here. I've seen some people list him as the #3 junior MLB. Are you ******* kidding me? Awful in pass coverage, struggles to shed blocks but he is getting better at block shedding.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
West Virginia

I was more afraid playing Brown than I was white considering brown can actually throw the ball
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Well that game against Rutgers is the best game he's ever played. And to be fair to Jarrett it's probably the only game he's went into as a starter, usually came off the bench cold for the others one. I just feel he forces a lot of unnecessary passes and didn't come through a lot of times when Pat got hurt (South Florida, Pitt games come to mind). If he can improve his decision making a bit I think he will be fine but I feel like some of our fans are already making him All Big-East already.
Arsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna have to go with Willie Young for NC State. I mean, I love his tenacity and he never gives up on a play, but the production just isn't there for the DE position. A lot of people like him as a 34 OLB but I just don't see the explosiveness needed to play in a 2 point stance. Maybe getting him off the line would help him shed blocks better, but at this point, he's just plain overrated. 5th or 6th round project in my opinion.

Russell Wilson and Nate Irving are underrated though. They are going to BEAST this year. If Russell grew two inches and Nate added about 15 pounds, they'd both be first rounders whenever they came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Marino13
Veteran

Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Marino13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
The other Michigan pretty much covered it. Warren is overrated on here but he is coming off of an injury-plagued year. If he's healthy, I feel as if Warren can eventually blossom into a first-round pick if he stays his senior year.

Obi Ezeh is absurdly overrated on here. I've seen some people list him as the #3 junior MLB. Are you ******* kidding me? Awful in pass coverage, struggles to shed blocks but he is getting better at block shedding.
with Ezeh I think he gets overrated because of some really impressive tackling numbers early in the season. I think people overvalued him once he had 22 tackles against Utah. Jonas Mouton is propbably the better player and JB Fitzgerald is probably a better fit at MLB than Ezeh. At the same time, last year was only the 2nd year as a LB.

I'd say Montavious Odoms is pretty overrated. He got a lot of catches off of bubble screens, has butter fingers, and couldn't catch anything that required him to run a route more than 5 yards. Granted Threet didn't help matters, but Odoms isn't a go-to guy some Michigan fans make him out to be
Marino13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino13 View Post
I'd say Montavious Odoms is pretty overrated. He got a lot of catches off of bubble screens, has butter fingers, and couldn't catch anything that required him to run a route more than 5 yards. Granted Threet didn't help matters, but Odoms isn't a go-to guy some Michigan fans make him out to be
Eh, I'm willing to cut Tay some slack. He didn't enroll early and still started because of the lack of depth at the slot receiver. I don't think anyone really makes him out to be a stud anyway. I expect big things from him though. Part of the reason he caught so many bubble screens is because the OL was pretty putrid in pass pro and Threet couldn't throw over 12 yards with any accuracy.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
with Ezeh I think he gets overrated because of some really impressive tackling numbers early in the season. I think people overvalued him once he had 22 tackles against Utah. Jonas Mouton is propbably the better player and JB Fitzgerald is probably a better fit at MLB than Ezeh. At the same time, last year was only the 2nd year as a LB.
Fair enough. It's easy to forget that he's basically a LB rookie. I think Ezeh would make a better SLB than a MLB. I like Fitzgerald a lot, though.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And being the #3 junior MLB isn't really saying much, he's played a lot early and put up good tackle numbers and really, what's his competition? Josh Bynes and Alex Wujciak are some of the other better junior MLBs so far (obviously none are near McClain) so #3 isn't that much praise.

Also, no one is overrated on Miami, they're all that good and most likely underrated. :)

I wouldn't really say Cooper is overrated, because he doesn't get that much hype, he's just frustrating to watch at times because of the inconsistency (which isn't always his fault, OL, Nix, etc).

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For UVA definitely Mikell Simpson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I'm gonna go with RB Chris Brown. Someone had him as the number one RB in the big 12, and idk why. He is quite good, but he is no Demarco Murray. I actually even prefer Madu.
Madu is not better than Brown, thats crazy talk. Madu is too east west.
I don't think Brown is really overrated though, not too many people are real high on him, he's a good 2nd/3rd round RB pick though, but I honestly can't think of anyone else on the Sooners that is really overrated. Maybe Demarcus Granger.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm not really sure if anyones overrated for Mizzou. They really only have one player right now worth talking about and that's Sean Weatherspoon and he deserves to be rated high. Carl Gettis the CB is a little overrated by us Missouri fans.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The big thing with Ezeh is, if you just look at the numbers, you'd think he must have played pretty well. 165 tackles, 11 TFL's, 3 sacks, 4 PD's, 2 INT's, 1 FF, 1 FR as a freshman and soph. So his numbers are good, but his play doesn't really support the numbers he puts up IMO.

But as has been said numerous times, he's only played LB 2 years, so I guess we'll see if he takes a step forward this year. I'll be honest, it really seemed like alot of Michigan players took a step back last year. Hopefully we have some big jumps forward this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:34 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB Vondrell McGee

He's really not that good at all, he's average at best, makes some nice plays time to time, but he could be the 4th best RB on the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:59 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
no one overrates Temple players except for guys who are on the Temple Football Forums.
Yeah, none of our guys are overrated. What forums are you talking about? Scout and Rivals?
Old 05-13-2009, 08:40 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
Madu is not better than Brown, thats crazy talk. Madu is too east west.
I don't think Brown is really overrated though, not too many people are real high on him, he's a good 2nd/3rd round RB pick though, but I honestly can't think of anyone else on the Sooners that is really overrated. Maybe Demarcus Granger.
I'm not saying that Madu is better, I just prefer him to Brown. Brown is an extremely steady back, but that is about it. He's good, I just don't think he is as good as some people think.

Demarcus Granger on the other hand, I actually really like. He is in the same boat as Brown, being viewed as a 2nd rounder. Although he probably benefits from playing next to McCoy, the same can be said of Brown last year with the great O Line. We'll see how he does this year.

If Brown plays well with a young O Line, he could still prove to be a very good RB. Especially if he is forced to take a majority of the carries with another Murray injury.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Texas, Adam Ulatoski is pretty overrated. I've seen him in the first round of some mocks. He's a good pass blocker despite not having great athleticism, but he, along with the entire UT line, doesn't run block well, doesn't get a good push, and can't get to the second level.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
UW - Terrence Dailey. He has no business starting next year.

underrated: Demetrious Bronson or Mason Foster.
OH YEAH MASON FOSTER! That's right MASON FOSTER! Led the Pac-10 in tackles I believe. Do NOT sleep on this guy.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Ponder.