Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
The new rick roll.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is creeping towards HOF-worthy material.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is creeping towards HOF-worthy material.
I think fenikz' post put this into Hall of Fame material.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz you are awesome. Someone make that a sig
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicely done Sniper, nicely done.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Fenikz you are awesome. Someone make that a sig
Your wish is my command, good sir.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Plenty of blame sure. Who should shoulder the blame? Dwight? He barely got the ball! Where do you see this source of all these problems coming from? It's the damn coach. If the players aren't listening to him then, he's done. He's useless. He's the boy who called wolf. So much yelling that it's falling on deaf ears now. Every loss, he blames poor shooting on the players. Says stuff like, we had good looks, but just didn't get the ball in the basket. How would that make you feel as a player? Talk about Dwight being immature? Not ready to be the man? SVG is what? 40 something? He's still not the man.

Yes, Dwight's offensive game is frustrating. He has no touch around the rim and no power to back down big guys like Perkins. He's worked on his upper body great, but his lower body is what hasn't caught up yet. In the NBA, for post players, it's all about your lower body. You can be a weak ass mother in your upper body, but if your base is strong, you're going to be alright.

I have no problem with him calling out SVG. SVG does it to the players all the time. But when Dwight does it, oooh what an immature brat. Yeah whatevs. Careful what route you go, because this team without Dwight will lead you into a very very dark abyss.
Firstly...SVG took full blame for game 4's loss.

You admittedly didnt watch a good portion of the game. Dwight was awful. Why do you want the ball in his hands when all he is going to do is throw it at the rim? It's a very low percentage shot and it's all he can get against Boston because, they are keeping him out there. He cant budge Perkins and Big Baby has certainly showed his strength as well. It's not even a mismatch, Glen has been doing the same thing Perkins has.

Dwight isnt going anywhere...there is nothing to worry about there. But he needs to take a nice long look in the mirror or watch some game tape or something because, he has been anything but dominant in this series. He's shown how overrated he is and how unpolished his game is. Even you just said that. Why do you want the ball in Dwight's hands late when his post game is so poor, he doesnt want to pass it out, and he cant hit a free throw to save his life. That doesnt make any sense.

Just like when we play the Pistons or Rockets...you cannot run the offense through Dwight Howard. You just cant. His game is not far enough along.

and just for fun...Dwight Howard averages 12 shots per game on the regular season. Only 2 less than yesterday and he sure as hell didnt deserve the ball yesterday.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-13-2009 at 02:17 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
Make something up?

You said this:

Why would the Magic try to play the blame game right now instead of trying to win the series? That makes no sense. They're down 3-2. It's far from over.

I think the Celtics are going to win but that doesn't mean they will. Far stranger things have happened than a team coming back from 3-2 in a series where the talent-level is pretty equal. But no, I'm not on your side because I think playing the blame game is an absolutely idiotic move because it's not going to help them win the next game which is what they should be doing.
Well, you didn't quote that post did you?

Choose a fricken side. You think the Celtics will win, but they might not (stranger things have happened)?

Heck, I'm still hoping the Magic will win. I just don't believe it.

You need to read my post right. I didn't say playing the blame game is the way to go. I said accountability must be addressed in taking the right directions to overcome their weaknesses. They each have to be able to look in each others eyes and say, this is a problem, I acknowledge it, and this is what I think we can do to fix it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL im gone for the morning and i missed witnessing this

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
LOL im gone for the morning and i missed witnessing this
Tis the reason you should spend your whole day here.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Firstly...SVG took full blame for game 4's loss.

You admittedly didnt watch a good portion of the game. Dwight was awful. Why do you want the ball in his hands when all he is going to do is throw it at the rim? It's a very low percentage shot and it's all he can get against Boston because, they are keeping him out there. He cant budge Perkins and Big Baby has certainly showed his strength as well. It's not even a mismatch, Glen has been doing the same thing Perkins has.

Dwight isnt going anywhere...there is nothing to worry about there. But he needs to take a nice long look in the mirror or watch some game tape or something because, he has been anything but dominant in this series. He's shown how overrated he is and how unpolished his game is. Even you just said that. Why do you want the ball in Dwight's hands late when his post game is so poor, he doesnt want to pass it out, and he cant hit a free throw to save his life. That doesnt make any sense.

Just like when we play the Pistons or Rockets...you cannot run the offense through Dwight Howard. You just cant. His game is not far enough along.

and just for fun...Dwight Howard averages 12 shots per game on the regular season. Only 2 less than yesterday and he sure as hell didnt deserve the ball yesterday.
SVG said many things in his post game conference. Among them he said he took the blame for the last play of the game. He said the players ran what he told them to do. BUT, before all that he was ranting about how many shots we missed, the poor shooting percentage, how he thought they were good looks, but the players just missed. (To me that's just saying they sucked).

Go watch the video at the Sentinel. SVG goes on and on about why they lost the game. He doesn't shoulder the entire blame. Just blame for the last play.

...and did you just say Dwight didn't deserve the ball? Did your boy Hedo Turkoglu deserve shooting 0-5 from 3 point land? What about Redick? 1-4 from 3... Lewis, 1-4 from 3... Alston, took 6 shots from downtown as well. Really, how can you not see his frustration. The Magic are jack happy 3 point shooters who keep shooting even when their shots aren't falling. That is NOT how you will win. Those missed 3s are equally as frustrating as Dwight's misses, but all you do is rant about Dwight. It's getting old. The guy took 10 shots and now you're trying to tell me that it's only 2 less than he averaged in the regular season, so he should just shut up and be happy. I'm fricking glad that he's stepped up his voice and is becoming a vocal leader. I don't care that he's demanding the ball more. He's putting the onus on him. Give him the ball and let him take the blame. That's what he's saying. Guys are giving him the blame and not giving him the ball? That's messed up.

Last edited by D-Unit : 05-13-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Magic should bring back Brian Hill.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well why is it all SVGs fault even if that's the case? Why should he feel obligated to take all the blame? Our players do have some serious issues making shots late in games. They're obviously to blame as well. Van Gundy isnt taking those shots. Van Gundy isnt throwing up running left handed hooks (RAFER!) or throwing up grenade hooks that have no chance to hit.

I think you're going a little too overboard with the SVG hate.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just being real, but that girl's not hot.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
ughhhhhhhhhhh. He was so bad his last stint here. Van Gundy with nearly the same roster performed so much better, it wasnt even funny. Brian Hill fell in love with the half court game and despite having a team of three point shooters, we didnt take any.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Perhaps hire Bill Laimbeer.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well why is it all SVGs fault even if that's the case? Why should he feel obligated to take all the blame? Our players do have some serious issues making shots late in games. They're obviously to blame as well. Van Gundy isnt taking those shots. Van Gundy isnt throwing up running left handed hooks (RAFER!) or throwing up grenade hooks that have no chance to hit.

When a team collapses this much in the 4th quarter the coach has got to take a good portion of the blame.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
When a team collapses this much in the 4th quarter the coach has got to take a good portion of the blame.
SVG also takes a share of the blame. But he def. has a point as well. You see him motioning to keep the tempo up, he's an animated guy, you can easily see him. But the team plays this scared half court game for some reason. He thinks that it could be equated to fatigue or just simply a team playing scared, trying to the run the clock out. It could be either of those things. Or he may have just lost them but, I cant fault him for trying. He is telling them/demanding them to push the ball but, they dont respond.

Blame should be placed on both but, SVG is telling them to do the right things.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

John Hollinger's take on the whole thing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...PERDiem-090513

Quote:
"You've got a dominant player. Let him be dominant," Howard said.
Really? Prove it.

Everyone is killing the Magic for not getting Howard post touches down the stretch. Have you seen this guy's post game? It's not good, especially when he's going against a wide-body like Kendrick Perkins who can get under him and muscle him into a running 10-foot hook shot.

Howard made five field goals and four turnovers Tuesday night, and that's because he couldn't score one-on-one against Perkins, just as he's been unable to do all series. Howard's baskets in this series haven't come on post isolations. They've come when somebody else has penetrated and fed him on the move, or when he has grabbed an offensive board and slammed it home.

Howard scored twice off putbacks Tuesday night, and three other times directly off passes from Hedo Turkoglu. But in post-ups, he was useless. Orlando went to him on the first two plays of the game. He missed a shot on the first and committed a turnover on the second.

"The coaches have to recognize what's working on the floor and stick with it," Howard said.

They did, and that's why Howard didn't get the ball. Orlando's three highest scorers in the game were Rashard Lewis, Alston and Turkoglu. On Orlando's last eight trips, the ball was in the hands of Lewis, Alston and Turkoglu. They accounted for all the shots and turnovers on those trips.

Yes, it would have been great if Orlando hadn't essentially played a prevent offense -- something it has done in the fourth quarter in four of the past seven games against Boston -- but that was immaterial to Howard's argument. The Magic allowed the players who had been most effective all game to take the shots during crunch time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

I never did say it was all SVG's fault. In fact, I said everyone needs to take accountability and find a way to rectify things.

But the fact that SVG constantly blames his players, loses their trust and attention in games, calls bad plays, puts out bad substitutions, doesn't take advantage of mismatches, has a star player calling him out, is frequently in the media looking classless... and most of all, panics... I'm giving him MOST of the blame, no doubt. He's the coach, this is his team. He gets most of the blame.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I never did say it was all SVG's fault. In fact, I said everyone needs to take accountability and find a way to rectify things.

But the fact that SVG constantly blames his players, loses their trust and attention in games, calls bad plays, puts out bad substitutions, doesn't take advantage of mismatches, has a star player calling him out, is frequently in the media looking classless... and most of all, panics... I'm giving him MOST of the blame, no doubt. He's the coach, this is his team. He gets most of the blame.
He doesnt take advantage of mismatches? What series are you watching? He has been doing just that with Rashard and Hedo. And Lee on House. Battie against their bigs. And yes Howard/Perkins. Perkins has been a mismatch for Howard. So, he doesnt deserve the ball. Hey we've tried to get the ball to him and he has been embarrassed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
John Hollinger's take on the whole thing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...PERDiem-090513
Yet, all of those guys took more shots than Howard and nobody shot for a better FG percentage.

Surprising, Hollinger being a stats guy missed that. Yeah... everyone else outside of Dwight was sooooo effective. Nice one.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers are so full of win.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Yet, all of those guys took more shots than Howard and nobody shot for a better FG percentage.

Surprising, Hollinger being a stats guy missed that. Yeah... everyone else outside of Dwight was sooooo effective. Nice one.
ugh...Howard is a center. He's always going to shoot at a higher percentage for the game. Because, he shoots so close and mostly dunks. But he was useless in one on one isolations. Meaning you cant go to him in late in the 4th quarter. He's just going to continue to get shut down. Hollinger nailed it so, if you cant see that coming from a guy like him, I dont know how else to convice you otherwise.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He doesnt take advantage of mismatches? What series are you watching? He has been doing just that with Rashard and Hedo. And Lee on House. Battie against their bigs. And yes Howard/Perkins. Perkins has been a mismatch for Howard. So, he doesnt deserve the ball. Hey we've tried to get the ball to him and he has been embarrassed.
I take that back. He has done that. Everything else, he's guilty of.

We all acknowledge that Dwight's offensive game is lacking, but that does not mean you don't give him the ball. Shots taken in the post are high percentage shots. 6 for 25 from 3 point land and Dwight should be the only one embarrassed??? Really? Somewhere Hedo Turkoglu is not saying a peep.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I take that back. He has done that. Everything else, he's guilty of.

We all acknowledge that Dwight's offensive game is lacking, but that does not mean you don't give him the ball. Shots taken in the post are high percentage shots. 6 for 25 from 3 point land and Dwight should be the only one embarrassed??? Really? Somewhere Hedo Turkoglu is not saying a peep.
But D, you've been watching. Dwight isnt taking high percentage shots. He's taking running hook shots from nearly the free throw line and there is no reason to believe that will change because, he cannot move Perk or Davis.

Hedo has been off and on...mostly off but, he was actually very good yesterday. Poor from the 3 point line but, he was driving to the net beautifully and his passes were on point and he wasnt turning the ball over. He was fine yesterday. He shot 50% from the field and had 7 assists.

We need him driving more late in games instead of jacking up threes. Rashard should be featured more and Lee/Pietrus should also be trying to get to the rim.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS