Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
ugh...Howard is a center. He's always going to shoot at a higher percentage for the game. Because, he shoots so close and mostly dunks. But he was useless in one on one isolations. Meaning you cant go to him in late in the 4th quarter. He's just going to continue to get shut down. Hollinger nailed it so, if you cant see that coming from a guy like him, I dont know how else to convice you otherwise.
We didn't go to him late in the 4th quarter. So how are you blaming Howard? He didn't get passed the ball at all in the entire 4th quarter. His only score was off a rebound. Oh wait..SVG finally called for him to get the ball on the final inbounds so that Boston could foul him... that was a good idea cause Howad is so good at FTs. LOL. Once again, brilliant coaching. You would've thought he would say give it to anyone except Dwight in that situation right? Oh nevermind that, he's a good coach.

What are you trying to convince me of? That even when our outside shots aren't falling that we still need to keep shooting and should never under any circumstance at all pass the ball to Dwight?

Do you know how frustrating it must be for Dwight to grab 17 rebounds and be the best defender on the team, yet never get the ball on the offensive side of the court? Anyone who has played basketball on any level can understand how much that sucks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
We didn't go to him late in the 4th quarter. So how are you blaming Howard? He didn't get passed the ball at all in the entire 4th quarter. His only score was off a rebound. Oh wait..SVG finally called for him to get the ball on the final inbounds so that Boston could foul him... that was a good idea cause Howad is so good at FTs. LOL. Once again, brilliant coaching. You would've thought he would say give it to anyone except Dwight in that situation right? Oh nevermind that, he's a good coach.

What are you trying to convince me of? That even when our outside shots aren't falling that we still need to keep shooting and should never under any circumstance at all pass the ball to Dwight?

Do you know how frustrating it must be for Dwight to grab 17 rebounds and be the best defender on the team, yet never get the ball on the offensive side of the court? Anyone who has played basketball on any level can understand how much that sucks.
Howard wasnt supposed to get that ball on the in bound obviously. The guys breaking just never got loose. They struggle to do so, like they always do. Rashard has had a bunch of fouls prior to the inbound because he runs guys over. It's always sloppy.

As for Dwight...he has proven time and time again that he can not be counted on late in games. What makes you think anything would change with him getting the ball late? Perkins is just going to keep him out of the paint like he has done every time they play and force him to throw up junk.

Dwight's defensive game is a lot better than his offensive game. And he was bad on both ends yesterday. With his offensive game being so poor...that should drive him to crank up the defense, actually.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But D, you've been watching. Dwight isnt taking high percentage shots. He's taking running hook shots from nearly the free throw line and there is no reason to believe that will change because, he cannot move Perk or Davis.

Hedo has been off and on...mostly off but, he was actually very good yesterday. Poor from the 3 point line but, he was driving to the net beautifully and his passes were on point and he wasnt turning the ball over. He was fine yesterday. He shot 50% from the field and had 7 assists.

We need him driving more late in games instead of jacking up threes. Rashard should be featured more and Lee/Pietrus should also be trying to get to the rim.
I love the driving Hedo. I hate the one jacking up empty 3s. Hedo is one of our best slashers.

Dwight take some ugly shots, but not all of them are bad. Fact is, he gets crucified much more because he's taking shots that are close to the rim. Hedo misses 5 3s and nothing is said. Had Dwight missed 5 shots around the rim, you'd see nothing but those misses all over sportscenter.

I have to take a second and hate on Rafer too. He's taken on the mindset that he's a key scorer recently and that's also hurt us. If Chris Paul was on this team, Dwight would be taking easy high percentage shots up the ying yang. Too bad we don't have that guy yet.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love the driving Hedo. I hate the one jacking up empty 3s. Hedo is one of our best slashers.

Dwight take some ugly shots, but not all of them are bad. Fact is, he gets crucified much more because he's taking shots that are close to the rim. Hedo misses 5 3s and nothing is said. Had Dwight missed 5 shots around the rim, you'd see nothing but those misses all over sportscenter.

I have to take a second and hate on Rafer too. He's taken on the mindset that he's a key scorer recently and that's also hurt us. If Chris Paul was on this team, Dwight would be taking easy high percentage shots up the ying yang. Too bad we don't have that guy yet.
nah. Nearly all of Dwights shots were awful. The others were dunks and he was the benificiary here, he wasnt creating his own shot. He cant even get close to the rim so, he is useless from that far out. He's also stubborn, though. So instead of finding the wide open Lee or Lewis for three, he'll continue to throw up brick after brick. He's bashing Stan for not trusting his players. How about Howard trust his teammates? He has no interest in passing anymore.

I have no problem with you hating on Rafer. The guy is taking bad shots. He's extremely streaky. Good at pushing the ball but, his shot selection and his lack of finishing skills have absolutely killed us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-13-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Howard wasnt supposed to get that ball on the in bound obviously. The guys breaking just never got loose. They struggle to do so, like they always do. Rashard has had a bunch of fouls prior to the inbound because he runs guys over. It's always sloppy.

As for Dwight...he has proven time and time again that he can not be counted on late in games. What makes you think anything would change with him getting the ball late? Perkins is just going to keep him out of the paint like he has done every time they play and force him to throw up junk.

Dwight's defensive game is a lot better than his offensive game. And he was bad on both ends yesterday. With his offensive game being so poor...that should drive him to crank up the defense, actually.
So if Dwight does get the ball in that situation, I blame the coach. The guys not being able to get loose is just another poor example of coaching. He can't even call a play to get the ball inbounded correctly. Pathetic.

When am I saying get Dwight the ball late? I'm saying get him involved throughout the game. 10 touches isn't enough. I'm sorry. 12 isn't enough either.

Dwight's defense wasn't bad. It wasn't his usual self, but c'mon... Who was guarding Big Baby who was the game's highest scorer? I would like to hear you utter that player's name.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
nah. Nearly all of Dwights shots were awful. The others were dunks and he was the benificiary here, he wasnt creating his own shot. He cant even get close to the rim so, he is useless from that far out. He's also stubborn, though. So instead of finding the wide open Lee or Lewis for three, he'll continue to throw up brick after brick. He's bashing Stan for not trusting his players. How about Howard trust his teammates. He has no interest in passing anymore.

I have no problem with you hating on Rafer. The guy is taking bad shots. He's extremely streaky. Good at pushing the ball but, his shot selection and his lack of finishing skills has absolutely killed us.
If you only touch the ball 10 times, you really think he's going to want to pass?

But ok, if Dwight's not passing to the open guy and not hitting his shots... shouldn't there be someone, like a coach for example, telling Dwight to move the ball around? Or if Dwight is frustrated for not seeing the ball touch his hands, don't you think it's the coaches job to tell the players to move the ball around? Just piss poor coaching.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
So if Dwight does get the ball in that situation, I blame the coach. The guys not being able to get loose is just another poor example of coaching. He can't even call a play to get the ball inbounded correctly. Pathetic.

When am I saying get Dwight the ball late? I'm saying get him involved throughout the game. 10 touches isn't enough. I'm sorry. 12 isn't enough either.

Dwight's defense wasn't bad. It wasn't his usual self, but c'mon... Who was guarding Big Baby who was the game's highest scorer? I would like to hear you utter that player's name.
His defense wasnt bad? He was letting Big Baby and smaller players have a free shot to the lane. He was trying to avoid foul trouble. He didnt even put his hands up at all. He was playing so soft it was ridiculous. It's easy to tell when Howard isnt giving it his all and he was in no way giving it everything he had. He looks like he's reverting back to the guy who only cared about offense until Stan got him thinking defensively.

rashard was not always on Davis. The guy was all over the court. Rashard, Hedo, Battie, Gortat, Howard. They were all on him and Howard played him like a *****, for lack of a better term. I love Dwight but, to call the coaching staff out and make demands after how he's played this series is just so insanely hilarious to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
If you only touch the ball 10 times, you really think he's going to want to pass?

But ok, if Dwight's not passing to the open guy and not hitting his shots... shouldn't there be someone, like a coach for example, telling Dwight to move the ball around? Or if Dwight is frustrated for not seeing the ball touch his hands, don't you think it's the coaches job to tell the players to move the ball around? Just piss poor coaching.
How do we know Dwight even listens to SVG anymore? You cant place all this blame on SVG. I guess Howard really can do no wrong. geez.

And live broadcasts always go into the huddle. SVG always says the right things but, the players dont always respond. If he's lost them, he's lost them. It wouldnt matter how much he demanded or pleaded.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
hahaha epic fenikzwin. Remind me to never post pics of my kitchenslave.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
hahaha epic fenixwin. Remind me to never post pics of my kitchenslave.
hahahahaha kitchenslave.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
His defense wasnt bad? He was letting Big Baby and smaller players have a free shot to the lane. He was trying to avoid foul trouble. He didnt even put his hands up at all. He was playing so soft it was ridiculous. It's easy to tell when Howard isnt giving it his all and he was in no way giving it everything he had. He looks like he's reverting back to the guy who only cared about offense until Stan got him thinking defensively.

rashard was not always on Davis. The guy was all over the court. Rashard, Hedo, Battie, Gortat, Howard. They were all on him and Howard played him like a *****, for lack of a better term. I love Dwight but, to call the coaching staff out and make demands after how he's played this series is just so insanely hilarious to me.
Why must Howard be forced to play out of position to guard Big Baby? This just goes back to what I was saying about how you overrated Rashard's D and the need for an enforcer at the PF position.

I don't blame Dwight for giving up on D. Not saying he did, but you're suggesting it so... heck, when I play ball and I don't get the ball, I start slacking on D myself. LOL. It's a natural human mentality.

At least by Howard calling for the ball more, he's willing to shoulder the responsibility for the loss. Unlike SVG who will place the blame on his players not scoring. Way to man up Dwight. I see a vocal leader emerging and it's nice to see.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
How do we know Dwight even listens to SVG anymore? You cant place all this blame on SVG. I guess Howard really can do no wrong. geez.

And live broadcasts always go into the huddle. SVG always says the right things but, the players dont always respond. If he's lost them, he's lost them. It wouldnt matter how much he demanded or pleaded.
Again... I've said over and over. Dwight's offensive game is lacking. I don't know what more to say about it. How is that saying he does no wrong? Doesn't mean you don't give him the ball at all and just expect him to score garbage points off misses. You gotta keep him involved in the game. He's no less deserving than the guys jacking up empty 3s.

Yet SVG subs in Redick in crunch time and Allen ends the game with his 3 making Redick look like a *****. No coaching crime there, right?
Old 05-13-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
hahahahaha kitchenslave.
i prefer the term sexslave. :p
Old 05-13-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Why must Howard be forced to play out of position to guard Big Baby? This just goes back to what I was saying about how you overrated Rashard's D and the need for an enforcer at the PF position.

I don't blame Dwight for giving up on D. Not saying he did, but you're suggesting it so... heck, when I play ball and I don't get the ball, I start slacking on D myself. LOL. It's a natural human mentality.

At least by Howard calling for the ball more, he's willing to shoulder the responsibility for the loss. Unlike SVG who will place the blame on his players not scoring. Way to man up Dwight. I see a vocal leader emerging and it's nice to see.
I'm talking one on one situations when it actually is Howard's job. He wasnt playing him tough. He backed off because, he had a few fouls. Just awful play. And and "enforcer" PF isnt going to help on Big Baby. He would be forced to play out of position because, the majority of Big Baby's points come off of long jump shots.

Whatever my friend. You can believe what you like. I'll be on the other end of the spectrum this time around. Because, I see a very immature player who isn't quite the offensive force he thinks he is. When he is constantly getting shut down by big bodied centers and power forwards a like in this series. And this is not an isolated thing...because, it's the same thing the Pistons do. No need to double Dwight Howard if you have some decent big bodied defenders. He needs a ton of work yet and he needs to grow up. He's just a kid and he acts like it, on and off of the court.

We disagree...again. But a good convo, nonetheless. I gotta get going and this is just going in circles. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i prefer the term sexslave. :p
Kitchenslave encompasses that, obviously I woudln't trust her with my kitchen if she hadn't paid her dues.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Again... I've said over and over. Dwight's offensive game is lacking. I don't know what more to say about it. How is that saying he does no wrong? Doesn't mean you don't give him the ball at all and just expect him to score garbage points off misses. You gotta keep him involved in the game. He's no less deserving than the guys jacking up empty 3s.

Yet SVG subs in Redick in crunch time and Allen ends the game with his 3 making Redick look like a *****. No coaching crime there, right?
I guess you missed when I pointed that out like 20 times. Come on. I blamed Stan for questionable subsititutions and leaving Redick in. I said that before the game began and before Allen hit that shot. Lee should have been in there from the beginning.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man... you all ruined the NBA thread...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread has turned a little creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You're just a few more posts away from a clean slate. haha. A new page, a new beginning. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You have posted 3 pictures of you and your girl because someone called you ugly. You are a tool. Steaming with jelousy? No, I just can't stand it when people use their girl as leverage in an argument and then proceed to post pictures of her.
You guys are funny. A ton of E-dorks on here haha. You guys bash me, i'd love to see the messes that you guys pull -- that is, if you can pull anything.

You, Ravens orioles, Bantax -- straight dweebs.

Suck it up gentlemen. I've been blessed with beauty and skills to pull whatever I please. Born straight Christian Troy style. The rest of you can only dream.

Funny thing is, it's you 3 telling me "youre a tool" "you're a dork" and somehow my rep keeps going up.

You know why? it's because people are throwin me credit through the back door. So you e-studs continue wishing you can be me, and ill continue being me.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burns you are my new favorite poster

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BURNS YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! hi five
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Burns you are my new favorite poster
pleasure is all mine.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

I've got some studying to do, but please, do continue to talk about me. I enjoy being the center of attention.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote