Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Pittsburgh Steelers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Bhaarat316 3 2.52%
HinesWardJr 36 30.25%
Jakey 3 2.52%
JBond93 55 46.22%
Mikehop05 0 0%
Mr. Stiller 15 12.61%
S4L 2 1.68%
Steel Man 0 0%
Strongside 3 2.52%
TerribleTowel39 2 1.68%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines....his posts are always hilarious.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBOND because.... because.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to vote for Mr. Stiller and then I realized that this was not a poll for the most ridiculous homer. I had to go with this guy instead:

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines deserves to win this whole thing because he is ******* awesome.

Awwwww yeah. What a pimp.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hines actually knows his ****.

But I went with J-Boobie

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Hines deserves to win this whole thing because he is ******* awesome.

Awwwww yeah. What a pimp.
Dude, what the **** is your problem? Why the **** do ************* keep putting this ******* picture up? God mother ******* dammit.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Dude, what the **** is your problem? Why the **** do ************* keep putting this ******* picture up? God mother ******* dammit.
I am trying to help you win Hines! I did it out of love sir :(

I am willing to bet you got at least 5 more votes after people looked at that pic and realized you are a cool ******* guy.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably one of the best. I feel that the Bears, Packers,steelers, and Giants have the best posters overall. Cowboys, 9ers and queens get HM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
because every time he does we all get to enjoy this priceless reaction from you.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
This is probably one of the best. I feel that the Bears, Packers,steelers, and Giants have the best posters overall. Cowboys, 9ers and queens get HM.
I think the Packers have easily the worst group of posters on the board :(
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think the Packers have easily the worst group of posters on the board :(
that's b/c you're a raging homer. :) Well, maybe not a raging homer, but you let your hate influence you more than most. And you hate the Packers out pure of envy. :)

NFC North and NFC east easily have the best posters. With the NFC North being slightly better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Fricking A, JBond was once my protesge, it is his birthday, but I signed on to be Hines' campaign manager long ago, and he had to get my vote. See, we are using the same strategery. Say that one person should win, and that they should vote for them. On a serious note though. JBond is a great man, just like NIP was my mentor, I feel like I had a big moment in JBond's posting life as I was his first partner in life I mean in a mock draft. Plus, he is sexy, and loves his Steelers. Obviously think there are a lot of deserving canadates. Hines, my b-day bro bhaaaarat, and steelers4life, that is just a super fan screen name right there. I like Jakey too, he gets turned on by my temper tantrums. Good posters here. Mr. Stiller: he is good people.
This is true, my first month on this site I got into the Forum Mock (thanks to Creek,) as yoda's assistant. It definitely propelled me into being the man I am today. Thank you yoda.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
that's b/c you're a raging homer. :) Well, maybe not a raging homer, but you let your hate influence you more than most. And you hate the Packers out pure of envy. :)

NFC North and NFC east easily have the best posters. With the NFC North being slightly better.
Hahahaha. Very true. Much like you have much hate in your heart towards the Vikings I despise the Packers with all of my heart. You are also correct that I am a raging homer. But envy, you have gone too far!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hahahaha. Very true. Much like you have much hate in your heart towards the Vikings I despise the Packers with all of my heart. You are also correct that I am a raging homer. But envy, you have gone too far!!!
You know you truly envy A-rodg, hermano.

they get smoked.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You know you truly envy A-rodg, hermano.
Not when we have John David mother ******* Booty waiting in the wings. Even Vikings fans hate on him but I know deep down he 100 percent stud.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am trying to help you win Hines! I did it out of love sir :(

I am willing to bet you got at least 5 more votes after people looked at that pic and realized you are a cool ******* guy.
Seth Harris is a cool guy. His dad is a powerful executive, working for this man

The girls like him just fine. Young and old, it doesn’t matter...

...in the dark.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Seth Harris is a cool guy. His dad is a powerful executive, working for this man

The girls like him just fine. Young and old, it doesn’t matter...

...in the dark.
That right there is the post of the year to me. ******* glorious.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not when we have John David mother ******* Booty waiting in the wings. Even Vikings fans hate on him but I know deep down he 100 percent stud.
John David Booty is not a gentleman or a scholar

they get smoked.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bump for votes

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:36 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump the thread? JB already won, close the poll.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was definitley the most difficult decision to make (so far)
There are a lot of good posters on here that are Steelers fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In terms of Steelers knowledge, i'd go with Stiller.
In terms of football knowledge i'd say JBond.
In terms of best poster on here, i'd say Pubey.
In terms of funniest poster, i'd say Strongside.
In terms of best English Steelers fan, i'd say me.
In terms of Super Fan, i had to say TT...he's got a beasty Steelers tatt on his ribs...thats a hardcore fan right there.

I was going strong back in the day, but since i got banned, people forget me :'( Oh the humanity!

EDIT: And i agree, the Steelers have got some awesome fans on here. Personally i'd say second only to the Lions.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it looks like JBond took off with this one.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, thanks for the votes, and thank you for the great Steeler fans as well!

I will face off against PalmerToCJ, the Ravens/Browns winner as well.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
In terms of Steelers knowledge, i'd go with Stiller.
In terms of football knowledge i'd say JBond.
In terms of best poster on here, i'd say Pubey.
In terms of funniest poster, i'd say Strongside.
In terms of best English Steelers fan, i'd say me.
In terms of Super Fan, i had to say TT...he's got a beasty Steelers tatt on his ribs...thats a hardcore fan right there.

I was going strong back in the day, but since i got banned, people forget me :'( Oh the humanity!

EDIT: And i agree, the Steelers have got some awesome fans on here. Personally i'd say second only to the Lions.
I don't know why I almost pissed myself laughing when I read "Pubey".

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote