Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-14-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Modified Cars thread.

I saw a few posters here modify there cars so I thought Id create this thread. Not sure if there has been one before. What kind of car do you have? What modifications have you done? Performance? Looks? What are your future plans?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will add pics when I can.

2002 Subaru impreza WRX. Yellow. (shut up its not that bad :p)

performance mods: full turboback exhaust. 3 inch. Mandrel bent. No cat. Sorry green peace. 3 inch down pipe. Jet coated headers. (actually makes the car sound worse imo) K&N short ram intake. Cobb Accessport stage 2. Also have 800cc fuel injectors sitting in my house that I dont know what to do with seeing how im not going to upgrade the turbo.

Interior: Turbo timer. Original owner had a bazooka bass tube in the trunk but I took that out. Speakers are wired through amp in trunk though. Tvs in head rest with dvd player underneath seat. (I plan on taking them out also.) Remote start which for some reason only works in the summer when you dont really need it.

Future plans: Get dent removed from hood. :( yes im that jerk with a modified car with a big dent in the hood. Plan to upgrade the intercooler and hood scoop. Also plan on getting a fresh paint job (original color) since my old roommates little brother took my keys and then my car without asking and hit a car in a parking lot leaving a huge scratch near the drivers side rear door and on 3 different panels which then rusted.

Last edited by regoob2 : 05-14-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I find out that anyone has a Fart Pipe on their car I will hate you for the rest of my life. Those things are fun for about 5 minutes then they just get annoying.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 1991 Caprice Station Wagon, that has 300,000 miles, doesn't have a muffler. What??!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1993 Impreza with EJ20G swap

Tuned EJ20G engine
MRT front mount intercooler
TD05H 16G
BPM divorced wastegate downpipe
MRT exhaust
17x7 gunmetal Rota Subzero wheels
Kumho Ecstas ASX
Turbo XS MBC
Japanese aluminum hood with 22B vents
JDM Subaru 4 pot front brakes
2002 WRX transmission
South Bend kevlar clutch (stage II)
Fidanza 11lb flywheel
Link V4 ECU
Port and polished exhaust manifold
Kenne Bell boost-a-spark
Walboro fuel pump
V5 side skirts, foglight covers, rear spats and spoiler
J&S safeguard
Pivot turbo timer
Go Fast Bits Mach 1 BOV
Japanese WRX RA tach
FHi WRX swaybars
Autometer comp lite Boost, EGT gauges
Old 05-15-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
If I find out that anyone has a Fart Pipe on their car I will hate you for the rest of my life. Those things are fun for about 5 minutes then they just get annoying.
Thanks for all your input.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
1993 Impreza with EJ20G swap

Tuned EJ20G engine
MRT front mount intercooler
TD05H 16G
BPM divorced wastegate downpipe
MRT exhaust
17x7 gunmetal Rota Subzero wheels
Kumho Ecstas ASX
Turbo XS MBC
Japanese aluminum hood with 22B vents
JDM Subaru 4 pot front brakes
2002 WRX transmission
South Bend kevlar clutch (stage II)
Fidanza 11lb flywheel
Link V4 ECU
Port and polished exhaust manifold
Kenne Bell boost-a-spark
Walboro fuel pump
V5 side skirts, foglight covers, rear spats and spoiler
J&S safeguard
Pivot turbo timer
Go Fast Bits Mach 1 BOV
Japanese WRX RA tach
FHi WRX swaybars
Autometer comp lite Boost, EGT gauges
Damn. You got me beat. I assume your on NASIOC?

Old 05-15-2009, 03:49 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Damn. You got me beat. I assume your on NASIOC?
I have an account on NABISCO but I don't get on there very often.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:14 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a '67 Camaro... The only stock things left on it are the front fenders, roof, bumpers and rear quarter panels... Seriously... lol.

My '69 Camaro is mostly stock except the rear end, cam, intake and exhaust.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote