Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Franco Harris, Terry Bradshaw, and Mean Joe Greene's autograph.

Old school FTW.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I work as a cashier, and I've seen Daniel Alfreddson, Jason Spezza, Mike Fisher and Jarko Ruutu come through my cash. Also, not me personally but one of my buddies almost fought Ray Emery at a nightclub. Also his hummer is parked near where I work a lot. ALSO SAW TEAM ****** CANADA WJHC BUS when they were in the restaurant next door. Wanted to see PK sooooo bad.
I miss Ruutu on the Pens. He is so badass.

I also went against Everson Griffen in high school if that counts.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing much. Last year, my coach got Tom Zbikowski to speak to us (this is before the draft), and my coach is also good friends with David Diehl and he came in to talk to us as well.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've posted this somewhere else on here, but this is me with Jim Mora. I met him in the hotel lounge in Washington DC 2 weeks ago.

The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I've posted this somewhere else on here, but this is me with Jim Mora. I met him in the hotel lounge in Washington DC 2 weeks ago.

awesome, did you say anything about PLAYOFFS?
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
My buddy taking the picture said: "say playoffs" instead of "say cheese"...

He was not annoyed... he laughed a bit

Last edited by The_Dude : 05-18-2009 at 11:51 AM.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
I'm pretty sure he gets that all the time. He'd probably be annoyed by it if anything.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I run into Packers all the time. I can't even count the number of times i've just seen 'em out at the bar or mall or grocery store.

some of the best ones were:

went out after a packer game and Bubba Franks was there..so, my brother and were eyeballing him to see if he was taller than my brother (he is 6' 7)..so, eventually, i just told him to go stand next to Bubba..so, he did. and we were all staring at him trying to figure out who was taller...Bubba eventually noticed we were up to something, so he turned and asked my brother; "can i help you with something?" sounded kinda annoyed. so, my bro told him what was going on and, next thing we knew, they were standing back to back comparing height. they were dead even.

another time, during the miserable 4-12 season of 2005, we were out at a bar, talking about how much the packers sucked...and, my wife was kinda drunk..and in a mode where she could be counted on to give a loud negative response to any packer player mentioned...so, my friend said; "how about Mark Tauscher?" and, wifey loudly exclaimed "he sucks." I couldn't stop this from happening, but after the fact i told her that Mark Tauscher was sitting about 3 feet away from her when she said this."

my brother had the best stories though. he worked at one of the nicer golf courses in GB, so he saw all the players and coaches regularly. he had some great stories.

remember the commercials with NFL players giving tours of their homes? AJ Hawk did one. he came into the pro shop and asked to borrow a set of golf clubs...so, my bro gave him a loner pair...but, found it weird since he's seen AJ play with his own clubs before...well...he understood when he saw the commercial air with AJ throwing a set of clubs off his balcony.

also, one time when Brett Favre came in to golf a quick 9 holes, my brother asked if he "wanted some company out there." he got shot down..but, can't blame him for trying.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally forgot, I used to work at a car wash and Anthony Davis would come in all the time with his black PT Cruiser and he would get free detailing because the owners were USC fans.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was on the All-Star Baseball '07 team bus. I sat across from Barry Zito and he had two perfect tens sitting next to him. It was a pretty sweet experience.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Oh ****, I forgot about Cowboys players:

Chad Hutchinson, Antonio Bryant, Jason Witten, Troy Hambrick, and I forget the others. Some of them always go to Coppell Deli after game days to get breakfast for film meetings.
I met Hambrick in a Texas Walmart. ha. I used to love the guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-my best friends dad is Randy Velischek (Hobie Baker finalist, 10 year NHL pro).
-I was coached by Sergei Starikov (former Devils defenseman, 1980 soviet union hockey team)
-I've met Bruce Driver, Ken Daneyko, Scott Stevens, Martin Brodeur, Paul Martin, Lou Lamarillo, the Devils Owner, and a bunch more i just cant remember who haha
Old 05-18-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played football with Ramses Barden, NYG, in high school. I've talked to him a bunch of times but haven't seen him in about a year.

I was at the American Cinematheque dinner honoring Sam Jackson; a bunch of actors were there, but also Magic Johnson. I shook his hand and said hello very briefly.

Sidenote: I played basketball the next day and couldn't miss. Also threw out some sick dimes. Coincidence?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the entire Stastny family. I've also met Zdeno Chara, Eric Desjardins John Muckler, Miro Satan, Vlad Guerrero, Pedro Martinez, David Segui, Kris Draper, and Jose Vidro. I was right next to Wayne Gretzky as he did an interview at the World Cup and almost **** myself, but couldn't say anything to him because he was doing the interview.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
ALSO SAW TEAM ****** CANADA WJHC BUS when they were in the restaurant next door. Wanted to see PK sooooo bad.
Win. My aunt's getting me a P.K jersey for my birthday this summer. Double win.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've met Drew Tate, talked to him for a few minutes after he had a great game. He came tailgating with us, I don't remember which game.

I sold a computer to Rob Bruggerman's family, (Center for Iowa that was in this years draft).

Raef LaFrentz goes fishing with my uncle all the time during the summer. I'm always gone when they ask if I want to go unfortunately.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I met Justin Miller at a local HS football game before he was drafted. I probably would not have recognize him if not for the goofy ass clemson track suit. talked to him and got an autograph, he is suprisedly laid back.

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sat by Marquis Persley in class today.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've talked to former major league baseball pitcher Jamie Navarro. Cool guy, I was like seven, and he gave me a baseball. That was when he was on the Brewers and they played in the AL, wore those old uniforms every game, and played against the Twins in Minnesota quite a bit.

Uh, other than that, I lived with UWM guard/forward Deonte Roberts this year. Shook hands with Coach Jeter. And I've had class with a few other UWM basketball players.

Also met some Twins at events most noteably Bert Blyleven.

Lastly, when a friend of mine and I went to Vikings training camp a couple years ago, he talked to Charles Gordon.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've met Alex Ovechkin, Matt Bradley, Jose Theodore, Milan Jurcina, Derrick Dockery, Jason Campbell, and Ryan Zimmerman.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Met Ty Law at 2:00 A.M. on Christmas at an OnTheRun store/Exxon gas station.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Bill Cowher's daughter was a senior at my school this year, and he's at the basketball games all of the time.
- Coach K was at a bunch of our teams games recruiting 5* PF Ryan Kelly, who also goes to my school (and dates Cowher's daughter)
- Sidney Lowe came to a couple games when we played Word of God to see John Wall and C.J. Leslie
- Julius Peppers' niece is two grades below me (but I've never met him)
- Rob Brindamour's kid is like a 4th grader (never met him either)
- Ray Whitney lives in my neighborhood (have met him)

I've walked by most of these people and just been like hey, good luck this season, or something like that.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrel Davis, Mark Tiexieria(sp?), THE LT, Melky Cabrera, and Vince Carter

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
-my best friends dad is Randy Velischek (Hobie Baker finalist, 10 year NHL pro).
-I was coached by Sergei Starikov (former Devils defenseman, 1980 soviet union hockey team)
-I've met Bruce Driver, Ken Daneyko, Scott Stevens, Martin Brodeur, Paul Martin, Lou Lamarillo, the Devils Owner, and a bunch more i just cant remember who haha
Are you Canadian? If so, no problem.

But if you are American... did you at least attempt to kill him?

;)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at Lenox mall in Atlanta on a saturday with my girlfriend and she notices a really tall man. I was like 'huh?' and i look at the man. I double take and its Amare Stoudamire! I start acting like a little kid. ahah my gf is like. Dont make a fool out of yourself! but i go up to him to shake his hand, but one of his friends (big bodyguards maybe?) says in a low voice "Mr. Stoudamire is eating". But Amare offers me a fist and we fist bump. My first and only encounter with an athlete

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote