Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-20-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'd say go for Juniata College, just because the name reminds me of Mexican food, something I haven't had in a while.
I must admit... that is brilliant reasoning!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UW-Madison. There really shouldn't be any other options.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Western Washington! I almost went there.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Come to Buffalo State, we could hang.

While it might not be one of the most attractive options, I'm not surprised that it's there. Buffalo State has a very wide list of exchange schools, I'm looking into it myself. It's my hometown school and I've loved my two years there. Probably not something that you would come from Australia for, but if you had any interest then feel free to ask anything.
Not to mention it's in my favourite area of town. Love Buff State but a little surprised to see them on the same list as Cornell. No offense, McGee

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm at UTS (University of Technology, Sydney for the Non-Aussies)
I'm doing a study abroad program through UNSW this summer :)

anyway, 7-11, I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Kansas. While Kansas is a landlocked state, and no beaches and whatnot around, it's a really, really cool school in a cool college town with great sports and great social life. I would've gone there if I were doing my college decision over again. You should definitely consider it, because it would be doing something very different than you're used to.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clemson would be cool
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Sounds awesome 7-11. I too am looking at doing a semester abroad. These are my options.

Boston University.
California State University (Sacramento)
University of Central Missouri
Clarkson University
Hofstra University School of Law
Loyola University of Chicago
Miami University
Oregon St. University
Pace University
San Diego State University
San Francisco State University
The State University of New York at New Paltz
The University of Arizona
University of Colorado, Denver
University of Hawaii
University of Texas (El Paso and Austin)
San Diego State has one of the nicest campuses in america.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks that Wisconsin doesn't work for you, because that seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
UW-Platville so u can be like me and be in the UW school system.
No. Stay the hell away from Platteville.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
don't let sniper hear you say you don't go to a "main" campus. he'll give you **** for going to UW's "juco".
That's not how UW schools work. Madison is not the main campus. It just happens to be the best school in the state and therefore is the most well known. UW-Madison is just another school in the UW system, just like UW-Milwaukee, UW-Eau Claire, UW-La Crosse, etc. I'm pretty sure it does not compare to how Penn State is at all.