Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The NFL All-bust team - GAME!

Here are the rules, you are to put together the All-bust team, from top 10 draft picks in the past 10 years...

Here is how the scoring works, if the player was picked first, he is worth 11 points, ninth, 10 points ETC all the way to out of the top 10, which is only worth one point.

If the player was a huge bust, give yourself 3 points, big bust, 2 points, bust 1 point.

If the player is not on a roster, give yourself 3 points, if he is on a roster, but a backup, 2 points... if he is a starter, give yourself 1 point.

Position breakdown

QB -
WR -
WR -
RB -
RB (2 RB because FB is too difficult) -
TE -
OL
OL
OL
OL
OL

not specific on OL position just because of the amount picked high that are busts.

Our defense will have 12 players (we dont play by the rules), just because were going to have 4 linemen and 4 linebackers.

DE -
DE -
DT -
DT -
OLB -
OLB -
MLB -
MLB -
S -
S -
CB -
CB -

Do your research, and may the best man win!

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Here are the rules, you are to put together the All-bust team, from top 10 draft picks in the past 10 years...

Here is how the scoring works, if the player was picked first, he is worth 11 points, ninth, 10 points ETC all the way to out of the top 10, which is only worth one point.

If the player was a huge bust, give yourself 3 points, big bust, 2 points, bust 1 point.

If the player is not on a roster, give yourself 3 points, if he is on a roster, but a backup, 2 points... if he is a starter, give yourself 1 point.

QB - Ryan Leaf, 10 + 3 + 3
WR - Charles Rogers - 10 + 3 + 3
WR - Peter Warrick - 8 + 3 + 3
RB - Curtis Enis - 7 + 3 + 3
RB (2 RB because FB is too difficult) -
TE -
OL - Robert Gallery - 10 + 3 + 1
OL - Mike Williams - 8 + 3 + 3
OL - Kyle Turley - 5 + 3 + 3
OL - Ross Verba - 1 + 3 + 1
OL -

Defense

DE - Courtney Brown 11 + 2 + 1
DE -
DT - Gerard Warren 9 + 2 + 1
DT - Dewayne Robertson - 8 + 1 + 1
OLB -
OLB -
MLB -
MLB -
S -
S -
CB - Terence Newman - 7 + 2 + 1 ( CHILL I WAS KIDDING )
CB -
Done for now, I may edit later, this is tougher than I thought lol.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 02-26-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Done for now, I may edit later, this is tougher than I thought lol.
i would hardly call terrance newman a bust- there r many others who can fit that position

for HB put Ron Dayne

instead of newman put rahsard anderson, total bust picked by the carolina panthers in 1999

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Terence Newman isn't a bust. He's like a top five corner in the league. How do you label him as a bust?
Old 02-26-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it was a joke?
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
i think it was a joke?

doesnt look like he is joking to me
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Terence Newman isn't a bust
Old 02-26-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

How about putting Lawrence Phillips at RB.

Dewayne Robertson was looking to come around last season. William Joseph would be a better candidate.

Kyle Turley was not a bust. He was a top offensive lineman before injuring his back.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Kyle Turley is not a bust, he had a few good seasons.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finlayson56 View Post
OMG don't let TNEWFan see this. He's gonna go menstral.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
OMG don't let TNEWFan see this. He's gonna go menstral.
You actually think he is a bust?

That is laughable

TNew is a top 5 corner
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wouldnt consider peter warrick a total bust either. he wasn't overly fast and came onto this team with exactly zero veteran recievers/qbs to learn from. the bengals screwed him up it wasnt that he wasnt talented enough.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Ware, Cade McNown, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Tim Couch are All busts at QB

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couch wasn't as bad as the others, what about Mandarich? Andy Katzenmoyer, Mike Mamula, Jim Drunkenmiller. . . .

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finlayson56 View Post
The Newman was a joke, I was going to put Quentin Jammer there too :)

Try looking for a top 10 CB that is a bust... its extremely difficult to find one from the past 10 years.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
How about putting Lawrence Phillips at RB.

Dewayne Robertson was looking to come around last season. William Joseph would be a better candidate.

Kyle Turley was not a bust. He was a top offensive lineman before injuring his back.
Because of steroids.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
The Newman was a joke, I was going to put Quentin Jammer there too :)

Try looking for a top 10 CB that is a bust... its extremely difficult to find one from the past 10 years.
corner that was a big bust was bryant westbrook
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Terrell for WR, Marcus Spears for OT, Cade McNown for QB....Man I could go on and on with this.

Btw, Enis was not a bust. He just couldn't stay healthy, big difference. He was good when his knees weren't messed up. Much like Carter.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre1614 View Post

That is laughable

TNew is a top 5 corner
how is he a top 5? that's ridiculous.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Joey harrington
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
David Terrell for WR, Marcus Spears for OT, Cade McNown for QB....Man I could go on and on with this.

Btw, Enis was not a bust. He just couldn't stay healthy, big difference. He was good when his knees weren't messed up. Much like Carter.
Enis didn't produce. thus he's a bust. i don't care what the excuse is. he was a bust.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre1614 View Post

That is laughable

TNew is a top 5 corner
What the **** are you talking about? When did I say he was a bust. Learn how to read my friend before you say something.

I said TNEWFan is going to go menstral if he sees someone said this about his boy. When and where did I say he was a bust.

He went all ape **** when people said TO was overrated. It was meant to be a joke, and you being a Cowboys fan, I thought you'd get it since you've probably seen him post in your team forum before.

Yeesh.

Edit: I guess I quoted the wrong thing. But still.

Quote:

Last edited by sweetness34 : 02-26-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
Enis didn't produce. thus he's a bust. i don't care what the excuse is. he was a bust.
Kinda hard to produce when your knees are ****. I don't call that a bust. I call that misfortune.

A bust is Ryan Leaf, Charles Rogers, Andre Ware, Cade McNown, David Terrell, etc...Guys who had ample opportunites when healthy to produce and didn't. Curtis never regained form after he tore his knee up in his rookie season.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Andre Wadsworth, DE - Cardinals
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

"The Boz".

Jon Sullivan DT
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote