Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Man Speech

Ok, tomorrow I have to do the best man speech for my Brother. I'm honored, but I'm crapping my pants over it because it is going to be a big wedding. I'm only 17 and not good public speaker because I'll stutter and my face turns red. My fear is that I bomb, or I'll cry when I'm talking about the touching stuff. I want to make it short, and have some good jokes in their. Here is my layout:

Thank everyone for coming yada yada

Introduce myself (Joke)

Slowly get into the talking about my Brother (Heartwarming stuff/With a few jokes like how we both have a severe obsession of the Buffalo Bills)

Say why the Bride is perfect for my Brother (Story/and say how she was able to bear watching the first day of the 2009 Draft)

Give advice to the Bride about what it is going to be like living with my Brother(2 jokes that I hope tears the house down).

Last Piece of advice (I'll probably will say some quote or something).

Okay, I might take a risk on something to make fun of my Brother big time. One of those two jokes will be, "During football season, my brother has a tradition where he wakes up and prances around the house with his favorite Bills Thong" He doesn't have a Bills thong, nor Bills underwear, but I think this could get a big laugh, or it could be a major flop. I know a lot of people that would laugh at it, but I don't want it to be taken too far. Can anyone think of some sort of substitute, or should I stick with it?

Has anyone given a best man speech before? Any advice? Thank you.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote