Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-22-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Man Speech

Ok, tomorrow I have to do the best man speech for my Brother. I'm honored, but I'm crapping my pants over it because it is going to be a big wedding. I'm only 17 and not good public speaker because I'll stutter and my face turns red. My fear is that I bomb, or I'll cry when I'm talking about the touching stuff. I want to make it short, and have some good jokes in their. Here is my layout:

Thank everyone for coming yada yada

Introduce myself (Joke)

Slowly get into the talking about my Brother (Heartwarming stuff/With a few jokes like how we both have a severe obsession of the Buffalo Bills)

Say why the Bride is perfect for my Brother (Story/and say how she was able to bear watching the first day of the 2009 Draft)

Give advice to the Bride about what it is going to be like living with my Brother(2 jokes that I hope tears the house down).

Last Piece of advice (I'll probably will say some quote or something).

Okay, I might take a risk on something to make fun of my Brother big time. One of those two jokes will be, "During football season, my brother has a tradition where he wakes up and prances around the house with his favorite Bills Thong" He doesn't have a Bills thong, nor Bills underwear, but I think this could get a big laugh, or it could be a major flop. I know a lot of people that would laugh at it, but I don't want it to be taken too far. Can anyone think of some sort of substitute, or should I stick with it?

Has anyone given a best man speech before? Any advice? Thank you.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:17 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gave a best man speech last summer.... I had been drinking heavily and the speech was a huge success!
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
I gave a best man speech last summer.... I had been drinking heavily and the speech was a huge success!
Okay, I will be using that as one of my keys to success. Did you memorize the speech? Or did you read it from a paper?

Old 05-22-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Okay, I will be using that as one of my keys to success. Did you memorize the speech? Or did you read it from a paper?
I had most of it memorized and used a few note cards
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard over 120 best man speeches I've given two myself (I bartend at weddings every weekend for near 2.5 years) I'd skip the thong joke. It may be seen as inappropriate considering it isn't true. Your breakdown is the general breakdown of all best man speeches. All the most memorable best man speeches contain a cheeky shot with something that is almost true or even completely true. Like if you were going football does your brother have any weird superstitions while watching the game? That would be the thing to bring up.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought ur a comedian, how can you be afraid of talking in front of a lot of people :/

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I have heard over 120 best man speeches I've given two myself (I bartend at weddings every weekend for near 2.5 years) I'd skip the thong joke. It may be seen as inappropriate considering it isn't true. Your breakdown is the general breakdown of all best man speeches. All the most memorable best man speeches contain a cheeky shot with something that is almost true or even completely true. Like if you were going football does your brother have any weird superstitions while watching the game? That would be the thing to bring up.

That's a good Idea. He is a pretty plain guy, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i thought ur a comedian, how can you be afraid of talking in front of a lot of people :/
Once I get going, I don't get nervous.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, if most of the guests are Bills fans...

you could start by saying you're very excited to welcome a new addition (to the family). somebody who fits perfectly and we're all very excited to have around. build this up for a while and then say...yup...welcome to the Bills, TO. then of course you'd have to seriously welcome your new sis-in-law to the fam.

and, yeah, i'd skip the thong joke. from living with the dude your whole life you should not have a shortage of actual embarrassing stories. no need to make 'em up.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

you could start by saying you're very excited to welcome a new addition (to the family). somebody who fits perfectly and we're all very excited to have around. build this up for a while and then say...yup...welcome to the Bills, TO. then of course you'd have to seriously welcome your new sis-in-law to the fam.

and, yeah, i'd skip the thong joke. from living with the dude your whole life you should not have a shortage of actual embarrassing stories. no need to make 'em up.
ha that TO one is awesome

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've given 2 best man speeches. Don't write it down. At most, jot down some bullet points that will help you keep on track. Reading speeches is very lame. I always tried to have a funny or ironic ending that would get a big laugh and then you can salute the bride-groom with a toast. It ends the speech on a real high note and it will be received well. Good luck.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with skipping the thong joke. Building up a new entry to a Buffalo Bills loving family and then diverge to T.O. would be good. Everything else sounds good. Good luck, you should do fine.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely skip the thong joke.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

THAT IS AWESOME. I will use that..... THANK YOU!

Old 05-22-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best man speech was really heart felt. It was for my best friend's wedding a few years ago. Everyone thought I was going to embarrass the hell out them but ended up saying how perfect they are for each other and that I want to emulate them in my future relationships. I don't like the idea of grilling your friend, brother, whoever on the day of their wedding. That's just not cool.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah stay away from making fun of your brother. Also be careful on too many jokes. You want people to know you're taking it seriously. A couple of jokes are okay to lighten the mood and such, but don't overdo it.

Plus a heartfelt touching moment can never fail yet jokes can miserably.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
My best man speech was really heart felt. It was for my best friend's wedding a few years ago. Everyone thought I was going to embarrass the hell out them but ended up saying how perfect they are for each other and that I want to emulate them in my future relationships. I don't like the idea of grilling your friend, brother, whoever on the day of their wedding. That's just not cool.
Agreed 100%. A nice little joke here and there is always good but Id stay away from the crude, sexual, overly embarrassing stuff. Remember this is the biggest day of their lives so far and they're sharing it with friends and family from all over that have spent their time and money to be there. Not all of them will appreciate jokes they find repulsive or don't understand.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have given only one in my life and to this day people still mention it whenever a wedding comes up. I made no real jokes, did not rip my friend for anything and told no embarassing stories. That type of stuff is tough to pull off at a large wedding - even the Irish wedding at which I was best man. However, the TO joke is a great one and can't embarass anyone or come across as inappropriate. That's gold. Kudos to drowe on that one.

Pick 1, 2 or 3 things that matter most about your brother and speak about those things. Getting choked up a little is nothing to worry about. You are in that position for a reason. Practice it a time or two and try to do it without any notes. Definitely don't read straight from a written speech, that's bush league. lol

If you get stuck (I did after the first of 3 points b/c the speech was immediately after the wedding party was announced and I didn't even have a beer in hand - ball dropped by that wait staff) just half cover the mic and "whisper" to the groom "What were the other things you told me to say?" Everyone hears it, chuckles a little and nobody ever knows if your slip up was intentional or not - including the groom. Perfect cover. :D

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only advice is to avoid the jokes. It's his wedding not his roast. You don't want to be known as the guy who ruined the reception in your new sister-in-law's eyes because of an awkward joke
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
My only advice is to avoid the jokes. It's his wedding not his roast. You don't want to be known as the guy who ruined the reception in your new sister-in-law's eyes because of an awkward joke
yeah i feel the same way.

I really like Drowe and FlyingElvis' jokes. Seriously if you kept it to just those 2 I think it'd be fine. Post your planned jokes. I'm interested to see them.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would also avoid writing stuff down. gonna sound cliche, but just try to speak to how you really feel about your brother and his wife...and the marriage in general (unless of course you think the chick is a succubus...then, just lie). if you do that, it'll come across really well. plus, if you do break down and cry, you may feel like a tool, but it will almost assure you of hooking up with a bridesmaid later.

at my wedding i watched my brother crumple up his best man speech as he was standing up to give it. it was excellent. perfect mix of humor and mushy stuff.

but, yeah, you'll have to let us know how it goes.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just don't talk about that one time in Mexico.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tell your brother that whatever he finds out about other guys it definately wasn't you and that those panties he may or may not find nudged in your coutch definately don't belong to the bride.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Okay, so this is my script:

Hello, let me start off by saying all the ladies especially Michelle look beautiful tonight! I’m glad you all could come to celebrate this special day for George and Michelle.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m the taller, more attractive brother of George…. And still single…..Ladies.

But in all seriousness, George you are the man. Ever since I was a little kid, I looked up to you. I tried to follow everything you did……Good and Bad. But as I got older, you and I became very close. You are my Brother, and my best friend. We share the same interests: Sports, Video games, and we both have a severe obsession with the Buffalo Bills. I am glad that we’re best buddies. I’ve spoke with many friends who say their older brother doesn’t talk to them, or that they hate each other. I am truly glad we have a great relationship together. If it wasn’t for you, I would not be the man that I am today.

Michelle, I knew you were the one when you two went to Anderson’s and got Ice Cream. When you two came back to the house, I ran to the door to greet you guys. You surprised me with a bowl of Ice Cream from Anderson’s. Even though the Ice cream was melted, it was the thought that counts. Just from that, I knew you were caring, and thoughtful….. Perfect for George. Not only that, you were able to withstand watching the first day of the 2006 and 2009 NFL draft. That’s 9 hours straight of Sports Talk. Not even some of the Biggest Bills fans can bear all that sports in one sitting. I give you a lot of credit for putting up with that.

Okay, Michelle I have been living with George my whole life, and there is two things you need to know about George when you move in with him:

1) If you see George sweating, and breathing heavily, it’s probably because he encountered a centipede or any other multi-legged bug.

2) When my Brother gets home from work, the first thing he does is run up to his room, strips his shirt and tie down to his undies and reads about anything he missed about the Bills from that day.

George and Michelle, the last piece of advice Grandpa gave to me was, “Life is what you make of it”. So have some fun, take care and look out for each other. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that last piece of advice is good, because my Grandpa passed away last month. He always gave good advice, so I think it would mean a lot to him.

I'll try to get that T.O. comment in there, but this is my rough draft.

But overall, what do you guys think?

Old 05-22-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I remember when you met this ***** and told me you'd be hitting that later in the night. Little did we know what this would become. Congrats bro, I love you, and the bachelor party last week was insane"