Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-21-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the same thing I always think about Eminem, if he wasn't white most would never know his name.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I think the same thing I always think about Eminem, if he wasn't white most would never know his name.
What's your point? If Pac was white we wouldn't know his name.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Eminem is a very good lyricist. And while I think he's fallen off from what he's capable of, some of his material is incredible if you take the time to listen to it.

I'm still holding out hope that he'll come back to what he used to be, and that was one of the best rappers out there.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt realize there were so many eminem fans. :/

I used to like him when I was younger...so I dont exactly hate the guy but, I wouldnt buy an album.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I wouldn't buy any album.....when there all borrow able.
Well yeah, there are still people that actually do buy them. But in this case, it's not like I would download the whole thing either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-21-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't buy anybody's album.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 05-21-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My manager at work today was blaring it in the back, from what I heard, I wasn't that impressed.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it more than encore and Stay Wide Awake is by far my favorite song.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is solid, certainly a step up on Encore(What isnt?) but can't touch the 4 albums prior to that. Couple of really good tracks, Same Song & Dance and Deja Vu are the two that sit out the most. Old Times Sake, Insane and Bag Pipes from Baghdad are solid. Really don't like songs like Stay Wild Awake where he uses that stupid accent, the Indian Arab thing.

I would say it is probably a 6 or 7. He definitely seems lost though, has lost the rawness which made him. The darker songs are generally the better ones, the comedy just isn't working, mostly because they are the ones with the stupid accent.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

actually now that I heard all of his songs. I downgrade it to an okay album. Only a few songs I like 3 am, beautiful, i forget the rest. Didn't like underground that much.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm slim shady.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me crazy, but Eminem is one of today's top rappers. He used to be the best IMHO.

I know, I'm about to catch a lot of crap for this.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

I can't say you are wrong for thinking that. He is one of the best to ever do it.

John Wall
Old 05-22-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Underground, Beautiful, Hello, Deja Vu, and Bagpipes from Baghdad are my favorites

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
bofadabizzles
Veteran

bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bofadabizzles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Jimmy McNaulty from the wire as the Dr. on the intro, definitely fits! The ablum is good not great, it may grow on me though.
bofadabizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just not a big fan. Some people love him but I really don't care for him, and this album did not change my opinion.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When he makes videos for some of these songs, people will start to like it.

I remember when Kanye's CD just came out. One of my favorite songs was Amazing, and now everyone is talking about it.

Relapse has some great songs. It seems like most people just don't have a sense of humor when they listen to this, or at least that dark sense of humor. Listening to him talk about his step-dad raping him is pretty funny stuff. Others call it disgusting.

This is just as good as his second album.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
When he makes videos for some of these songs, people will start to like it.

I remember when Kanye's CD just came out. One of my favorite songs was Amazing, and now everyone is talking about it.

Relapse has some great songs. It seems like most people just don't have a sense of humor when they listen to this, or at least that dark sense of humor. Listening to him talk about his step-dad raping him is pretty funny stuff. Others call it disgusting.

I agree. It is dark humor. I Laugh so hard when he says "In the bed with two brain dead lesbian vegetables
I bet you they become heterosexual
Nothing will stop me from molesting you
Titty ******* you till your breast nipple flesh tickles my testicles

John Wall
Old 05-22-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I like how he almost didnt do the whole Jessica/Tony Romo thing in his newest video. Not because, he didnt want to pick fun at Jessica's weight, no. He was wary because, Tony Romo is one of his favorite Qbs. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Encore was just really awful imo. The Eminem Show wasn't that much better. So if Relapse is any better then that, it should be good. I'll dl later this week probably

Quote:
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:24 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is absolutely no way that this album was as good as the Slim Shady LP, just no way.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
There is absolutely no way that this album was as good as the Slim Shady LP, just no way.
Slim Shady LP I considered his second greatest album, very close but I think Marshall Mathers LP was his best

Quote:
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I would put his best songs from Relapse right up against his best songs from The Slim Shady LP.

I think that album is a touch overrated, because I don't think it has that one great song that separated itself from the rest... like he did with The Way I Am. I think he has that with Underground and Beautiful. Both those songs are pretty much head over heels better than every other track.

I think the best songs (semi-order) on the Slim Shady LP are:

1a. Rock Bottom
1b. Role Model
1c. Guilty Conscience
1d. If I Had
1e. '97 Bonnie and Clyde

6b. I'm Shady
6c. Brain Damage
6d. Just Don't Give A ****
6e. Still Don't Give a ****

10a. My Name Is
10b. As The World Turns

12a. My Fault
12b. Cum on Everybody

14. Bad Meets Evil

What makes this CD so great is that, As The World Turns is about 10th or 11th best song on the album and its pretty ******* good. This album is just deep. Every track (Bad Meets Evil is kind of average) is good to borderline great. Even though My Name Is, is his biggest hit song (Probably ever), I don't know if I'd call it great. It's more like a #2 to a great track like The Way I Am, which is his best song and something he'll probably never touch. I don't think any rapper can touch that song, but, to me, that's what's missing on the Slim Shady LP. That one great song that seperates itself from the rest of the album. Stan, Cleaning out My Closet, Like Toy Soldiers, Mockingbird, When I'm Gone; along with Beautiful and Underground are #1 songs to me.

Relapse has about three songs that would be better than the best song on the Slim Shady LP.

Beautiful
Underground

And
Stay Wide Awake is right in the same group as the top 5 songs I mentioned on the Slim Shady LP. It's not a #1 song, but it would be a great #2.

The only thing I think the Slim Shady LP has that Relapse might not, is the quality from track to track. I haven't heard all these tracks enough to go down through the entire list, but there's about 4 songs that I would call average at this point, where as the Slim Shady LP has one song that I would call average. I wore that CD out when it first came out, and I haven't had the time to do it with the Relapse CD yet (main reason is because I can't stop listening to the top 3 songs I mentioned).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is still alive? Saw him on Kimmel the other day, why does no one else care that he completely lip synchs his performances? Is that just the way it's supposed to be...he wasn't even trying to match the words with his lips, it was really lame. He was just dancing and posing round the stage.

Last edited by Hollywood : 05-23-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Eminem :/. I won't buy it. I'll find it online listen then dispose most likely. He hasn't impressed me since 2000.
the marshal mathers lp was the last good album... everything else is hit and miss mostly miss!..... although when he is featured on other artists tracks.... he kills it.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote