Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Philadelphia Eagles SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
B-Dawk 1 1.18%
Bsaza2358 21 24.71%
DragonFireKai 0 0%
Eaglesalltheway 21 24.71%
Eaglesfan_45 3 3.53%
Eaglez.Fan 1 1.18%
Go_Eagles77 1 1.18%
JHG772 0 0%
Sniper 33 38.82%
Todd Bertuzzi 4 4.71%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The chick calling him a ***** is lovely.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^
That definitely explains Mr. Hero's Eagles hate.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't concern either team, but while we're headed down this path...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I like this one better. Haha.

meh, the chick calling him a ***** in the back ground was funny, but it didn't have the same incomprehensibleness.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Wow, I missed this thread cuz I was in Dallas, of all places. Glad to know I got a lot of votes :P
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, appreciate the love and respect, but due to everything at work, I really don't have the time anymore to be as active and into the season as before. Luckily, other posters (the ones on this list and others) have really picked up the slack and made it a nice place to visit and discuss stuff. Big ups to them for their work and efforts!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote