Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-10-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I hope everyone falls for the "Taylor Mays doesn't make enough plays" BS so that he falls all the way to the Giants.

Him + Kenny Phillips + our pass rush = fatalities all day.
Lol, for some reason i just dont have much love for mays.. :/ i do think he's one nasty mofo though

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Mays would be sick, but he won't last that long, safeties who are as good as he is at shutting down big plays with his measureables don't last past the top half of the first round.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Kase1
Rookie

Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.Kase1 is a cocksman.

Id LOOOOOOVE to see Taylor Mays, our D is literally 1 player away from possibly being one of the best assembled..... If we get another Safety to play opposite KP we're gonna be NASTY as all hell

MJ is servicable, but I want another stud playing Centerfield with KP

A stub CB or Center would also be outstanding choices, cause other than those spots we reallly dont have any needs..... Yea a bomb KR/PR and K/P would be sick but its not a necessity

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Kase1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

We need Vince Oghobaase, DTs with his size, length, quickness, burst and character rarely fall out of the top 20, but this year is stacked at DT so we should get a shot at him. He'd play NT for us but still rack up upwards of 5 sacks a year.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Mays is a pipe dream, as is Eric Berry, but one guy who could legitimately fall to us is Earl Thomas from Texas.

The guy is going to increase his stock this year.

What we really need is a stud linebacker. I know Boley could be that guy, but in this scheme, the stud you need in the LB core should be the MIKE position.

While Brandon Spikes has his stock in the top 15 range as of right now, I could see him slipping. I think he'd be perfect for us.

I'm curious to see what Chris Canty will do for us as well. Because a dominant DT could be in the works if we don't get what we want out of him and Bernard.

Remember, Coffield's contract is up at the end of this year, Alford has a 50/50 chance of staying on the team long term, and Fred Robbins is getting old, and Bernard is already old.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to go out and get a guy who can anchor the middle.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
We need Vince Oghobaase, DTs with his size, length, quickness, burst and character rarely fall out of the top 20, but this year is stacked at DT so we should get a shot at him. He'd play NT for us but still rack up upwards of 5 sacks a year.
yes, agree again, im not entirely sure he's a NT, but he's athletic yet he's 6-6 300+ lbs. he could gain weight and be a guy who consumes multiple blockers but he's too tall and doesnt play with enough leverage to be a NT. Seems like a good fit for our defense though.

OT and DT are really what i want out of the draft, keep building the lines.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
yes, agree again, im not entirely sure he's a NT, but he's athletic yet he's 6-6 300+ lbs. he could gain weight and be a guy who consumes multiple blockers but he's too tall and doesnt play with enough leverage to be a NT. Seems like a good fit for our defense though.

OT and DT are really what i want out of the draft, keep building the lines.
He's tall, but he shoots out really nice and low, plus with his 315 pounds of monster he has a lot of strength in his legs to drive guys out even when he isn't able to get superior leverage. I don't think he's a NT in a 3-4 but in our D he could definitely do what Fat Albert Haynesworth did in Tennessee, although he probably won't throw lineman around like dolls qith as much ease, but he could fill a similar role of a guy that just swallows up the run and is able to move his blockers around enough to push the pocket and open lanes up for our other pass rushers.

Then again take this with a grain of salt because I thought he was going to come out this past draft and was campaigning for us to draft him back in Novemmber, so I might be a little homerish on him because he's one of my favorite prospects and my fav. DT who's eligible next season, yes over guys like Suh and McCoy.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I am looking at for 2010

1st round :WR Brandon LaFell or OT Cirion Black

2nd round ILB Sean Lee in the second

I know we have recievers, but Hixon and Moss are off contract after the season and LaFell is a potential #1 calibre WR

with Black, I know we have Beatty as the future LT, but Whimper will be gone and it could pay to develop an OT to eventually replace McKenzie. Black has the added advantage of possibly being able to fit in at LT as well.

Sean Lee could be a great fit at MLB as Pierce's eventual replacement
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Black would be nice but I think RT is eventually going to be Diehl's spot, once Beatty takes over at LT, so I don't really see a need for another highly drafted OT next year. Now Whimper could walk leaving us with a need for a backup swing tackle but that's a need you address on day two, with guys like Cadogan who could fill that role falling all of the way out of the draft this year.

And another big WR? Nicks and Barden are two bigger WRs, and smith is a marvelous slot guy if we go after another WR I suspect it'll be a quicker guy who's more of a speed demon/deep threat. And if Manningham steps up, which I don't expect since I've been down on that tard since he was a prospct, or Hixon does well enough to warrant an extension I don't think we'll need even him.

I'm looking for a safety, DE, DT or Brandon Spikes out of the first round this year. If we can't get Spikes I don't see any other MLBs in this draft who'd be legitamite upgrades over Goff or even Kehl. Now I do love Herzlich, but he's a sam and we just drafted sintim to play sam. While I'd love to get Spikes, Berry or Mays I'm focusing in on the DL where there will be stud DTs or maybe even a DE like Hardy if he's still there.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

you know we have so much talent from these few good draft years, EA last few years and Jerry Reese's have made me believe in the draft even more. I would like to move some players for picks, now I really dont think our staff wants an upgrade at safety, they like Michael Johnson and KP. So i doubt we go safety early although i would thoroughly enjoy it.

QB is not an option, we got two young QBs with great physical ability and David Carr could be trade bait.

RB might be an option, but i feel that AB will pan out and if Danny Ware doesnt Andre Brown looks like a future starter in the making.

WR is a possibility but i think theyd rather try to develop what they have unless they get a proven vet.

TE seems pretty good.

OL is where i want to go with this next draft offensively

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 10:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As of right now, offensive line depth, and MIKE are our highest priorities.

so much can change from now till then though. around this time last year we swore we had killer WR depth, and that obviously wasn't true.

I think DT is going to eventually become high priority. I don't expect Coffield, Robbins, and possibly even Alford to be on the roster in 2011. This DT class is ridiculous too.

We need that Broderick Bunkley type of NT on our team. Its the missing link on our dline.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

DT has been a need for as long as I can remember, god damn William Joseph

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
As of right now, offensive line depth, and MIKE are our highest priorities.

so much can change from now till then though. around this time last year we swore we had killer WR depth, and that obviously wasn't true.

I think DT is going to eventually become high priority. I don't expect Coffield, Robbins, and possibly even Alford to be on the roster in 2011. This DT class is ridiculous too.

We need that Broderick Bunkley type of NT on our team. Its the missing link on our dline.
BBD you need to join me on the Vince Oghobaase bandwagon. He's got great size and length to go with exceptional strength and leverage and a great burst. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see him become an elite NT in this league as he'll be able to throw people around and rush the passer.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
BBD you need to join me on the Vince Oghobaase bandwagon. He's got great size and length to go with exceptional strength and leverage and a great burst. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see him become an elite NT in this league as he'll be able to throw people around and rush the passer.
He has the prototypical size we look for in our scheme. We don't like big guys, we like those 300/310 lb guys inside. Bunkley isn't 320, but is strong as an ox for a 310 guy.

I haven't scouted Oghobaase yet, so I can't comment on him, but I'll try to pay attention to him this upcoming year. His combine is going to be important for me. He needs to be real strong for his size, and have a good shuttle time.

6 6" is a little tall. Bunkley is a 6 2" guy at 310, so he's more squat and plays with better leverage in all likelihood. So thats another thing I'll try to pay attention to. His burst off the snap and his leverage.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:09 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind S Myron Rolle in the 2nd or 3rd round either once he returns from his 1 year sabbatical at oxford

Myron Rolle and Kenny Phillips would be a very good tandem
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:28 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As an Eagles fan, I hope the Giants would go that route. But the Giants are too smart of an organization to do that, Rolle wasn't a second or third round prospect this year, and he will be a 4th or 5th rounder at the very best next year. There are much better S prospects available next year for the Giants.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
As an Eagles fan, I hope the Giants would go that route. But the Giants are too smart of an organization to do that, Rolle wasn't a second or third round prospect this year, and he will be a 4th or 5th rounder at the very best next year. There are much better S prospects available next year for the Giants.
I'd love to nab him in the 3rd though. He's a typical Giants player, hard working and obviously crazy smart. I'd LOVE to see a future KP-Rolle tandem, I really would. Mays and Berry are pipe dreams.

actually, I'd love to sell our whole draft for the #1 overal pick and nab Anthony Davis if he enters...but still :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'd love to nab him in the 3rd though. He's a typical Giants player, hard working and obviously crazy smart. I'd LOVE to see a future KP-Rolle tandem, I really would. Mays and Berry are pipe dreams.

actually, I'd love to sell our whole draft for the #1 overal pick and nab Anthony Davis if he enters...but still :D
I still think giving up a third on him is waay too much, considering he would've gone there, roughly, this year, and with a year away from football that will only decreas his draft stock, most likely exponentially. I expect someone to take him in the 6th or 7th next year, but they won't invest such a high pick in a guy who has been away from the game for so long.

As for Anthony Davis, I don't think there is a possibility that even you, scotty, could overhype him. I really like Davis, and if he declares, he has a realistic shot at being the #1 LT next year and if that is the case a top 5 pick. He is huge, but incredibly quick and athletic. He is strong as an ox and quick like a gazell, haha. I really really like him and think he has the potential to be an elite prospect, especially if he continues to fine-tune his technique and leverage and stays his senior year. What are the chances he declares?

Old 05-28-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Im not a big Rolle fan to be honest. He wasn't very good last year. He's smart. Cool. So was James Butler. How did that work out?

I like the safety from Texas, I'm forgetting his name. Berry and Mays are obviously goners, but the kid from Texas is pretty good, and has 2nd round grade written on him.

While we have Beatty, and potentially Whimper (if we extend him) for the long term, I rather still go after an OT if the right one is on the board.

I look at it this way: Theres no way we'll know what Beatty is this year. He's just way too raw, and will need at least a year before we find out what kind of player we have in him, so he's still a wildcard. Whimper is a solid swing tackle who can sub in, but he's in a contract year and probably a goner.

So that leaves us with depth concerns, and potentially a weak line if McKenzie gets hurt/retires/gets cut, and Beatty doesn't pan out. So OT isn't out of the question, and having great depth is always a good thing.

Center is another position where I wouldn't mind a high investment. I would really like to see us improve both OT positions on our team in the future. Diehl is a PB caliber guard, Id rather move him back to LG than to RT. Both him and McKenzie are very average pass protectors on the edges, and we could really use an upgrade on both sides.

I'm hoping for the long term future, Beatty pans out as a very good LT, and we can nab a future RT who can give us that roadgrader style but also some decent pass pro. We need better pass pro.

Its ultimately what cost us last year. Our pass pro got exposed when we lost Burress. They couldn't pick up the blitz at all. A franchise OT would have actually done more benefit to this offense than a WR like Nicks would. If we had a Michael Oher instead of a Hakeem Nicks, I think our offense would be better.

But I'm still very pleased with the route we went.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I still think giving up a third on him is waay too much, considering he would've gone there, roughly, this year, and with a year away from football that will only decreas his draft stock, most likely exponentially. I expect someone to take him in the 6th or 7th next year, but they won't invest such a high pick in a guy who has been away from the game for so long.

As for Anthony Davis, I don't think there is a possibility that even you, scotty, could overhype him. I really like Davis, and if he declares, he has a realistic shot at being the #1 LT next year and if that is the case a top 5 pick. He is huge, but incredibly quick and athletic. He is strong as an ox and quick like a gazell, haha. I really really like him and think he has the potential to be an elite prospect, especially if he continues to fine-tune his technique and leverage and stays his senior year. What are the chances he declares?
I have no idea if he declares or not. we gotta see how the season goes.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Whimper really wasnt that bad at LT, he just does nothing in the run blocking. I wouldnt mind us moving diehl inside and testing Whimper on the outside for preseason, Seubert is good but nothing great.

I like Anthony Davis but investing a high pick on a LT when we have guys who cant play RT seems like wasting money.

Whimper/Beatty-Diehl-O'Hara-Snee-Ciron Black

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-28-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Whimper really wasnt that bad at LT, he just does nothing in the run blocking. I wouldnt mind us moving diehl inside and testing Whimper on the outside for preseason, Seubert is good but nothing great.

I like Anthony Davis but investing a high pick on a LT when we have guys who cant play RT seems like wasting money.

Whimper/Beatty-Diehl-O'Hara-Snee-Ciron Black
eh. I wanna see how we see Beatty. He seems like a LT, but needs development. Anthony Davis could EASILY play RT if need be.

Beatty-Diehl-O'Hara-Snee-Davis is a ridiculous line and young outside of O'Hara.

we need a backup center, a young guy that Shaun can tutor.
Quote:
Old 05-28-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
eh. I wanna see how we see Beatty. He seems like a LT, but needs development. Anthony Davis could EASILY play RT if need be.

Beatty-Diehl-O'Hara-Snee-Davis is a ridiculous line and young outside of O'Hara.

yeah but if we had to give up lets say two first round picks for him, its pushing it.

Ciron Black should be close to our pick, probably lower. And i do like Beatty, but his upperbody technique is godawful.

We do need a center to groom and fast.

right now id probably draft like this:

1. DT
2. (trade up to nab best RT probably suffer a 4th)
3. S/C (wouldnt mind Rolle here either, he's a pretty good match for our defense, dont like his speed much though)
5. C/S whichever we didnt draft
6. P/FB
7. doesnt matter

MLB i feel if Goff doesnt step up, Blackburn is adequate.
WR hopefully someone shows up
CB possibly but i hope Dockery stays, pray rather.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:

With Davis's size and style of play, he can realisticaly play any OL position, but it'd be best to take advantage of him on either Tackle position. He'd make a helluva RT, but he will be just as good at LT, and that is where the biggest impact is along the OL.

Agreed about Davis scotty. If that;d somehow happen I'd be one pissed off Eagles fan, because I like that set of Tackles.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah but if we had to give up lets say two first round picks for him, its pushing it.

Ciron Black should be close to our pick, probably lower. And i do like Beatty, but his upperbody technique is godawful.

We do need a center to groom and fast.

right now id probably draft like this:

1. DT
2. (trade up to nab best RT probably suffer a 4th)
3. S/C (wouldnt mind Rolle here either, he's a pretty good match for our defense, dont like his speed much though)
5. C/S whichever we didnt draft
6. P/FB
7. doesnt matter

MLB i feel if Goff doesnt step up, Blackburn is adequate.
WR hopefully someone shows up
CB possibly but i hope Dockery stays, pray rather.
I like Ciron Black, he can play either Tackle as well, but would probably play RT since Beatty is best suited for LT. You guys shouldn't get him, he is another guy that would piss me off, lol.