Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Chicago Bearss SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Awfullyquiet 3 3.30%
Bearsfan_51 13 14.29%
Beer Baron 20 21.98%
Bustkuntlawl 0 0%
Devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 0 0%
Gay Ork Wang 1 1.10%
Regoob2 3 3.30%
Smokey Joe 3 3.30%
Sweetness34 5 5.49%
Toonsterwu 43 47.25%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I missed the poll, but i would've voted for BB. One of my favorite posters, who I knew I'd vote for when the bears came up, one of only a few teams who I knew who I'dvote for in advance so far.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I didn't even get a pity vote. FML :(

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I voted for AQ :)
it's like voting third party. doesn't get you too far in life. shame on all three of you who voted for me. give my votes to renji... because: TWWAF.

i was on a plane when this happened. i'd like to express my desire to belatedly vote for BF_51, his asinine, straight to the gut, tell it like it is bears machismo makes me giggly. toonster is god, but bf is his jesus, sent to earth to proclaim the news that everyone knows (god, what the ffff are they thinking? you're ********, you don't make sense).

bb, joe, and sweet are all also high on that list for me.

SUPERBEARS SUPERBOWL.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
it's like voting third party. doesn't get you too far in life. shame on all three of you who voted for me. give my votes to renji... because: TWWAF.

i was on a plane when this happened. i'd like to express my desire to belatedly vote for BF_51, his asinine, straight to the gut, tell it like it is bears machismo makes me giggly. toonster is god, but bf is his jesus, sent to earth to proclaim the news that everyone knows (god, what the ffff are they thinking? you're ********, you don't make sense).

bb, joe, and sweet are all also high on that list for me.

SUPERBEARS SUPERBOWL.
BF51 a mediator? I could see that, except he's kinda a dickweed to some so I don't see the Jesus comparison. :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay AQ gives me votes!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote