Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 04-28-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Batch

Sorry all - misposted the link to some Roehl video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNk8EDKFCw
Old 04-30-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, I've heard it from a couple of sources (Ian Furness on KJR and John Clayton on ESPN) that the Seahawks are close to finalizing a deal with Leroy Hill.

Furness talked to Leroy Hill this morning and Hill said that unless something comes out of the blue, he hopes to participate in mini-camp this weekend.

The full sound bites should be on their respective stations (950 KJR Mitch in the Morning & 710 ESPN Brock & Salk Show)

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seah...lose_to_a_deal

I decided to post this here because this is ultimately backlash from the draft still.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please be true!!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

just nfl's take on hill and the hawks

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/...rry-all-access

curry on draft day and when he comes to seattle

P.S. I went to friend request him on facebook lol holy shista theres like a thousand aaron curry's, but dont worry i found the right one and my friend request is pending.......hey oooooooooooooooooooooo

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's official. Leroy Hill has agreed to terms on a 6 year, $38 million deal with $15.5 million guaranteed.

He's going to be in camp tomorrow.

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.co...hill_agre.html

There is a misprint in the article however because he says that Mora was on 710 ESPN and he says they have the Seahawks broadcasting rights, but he was on 950 KJR, which is actually the station with the Seahawks broadcasting rights.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doing a forum mock, here's what I've done so far-

Traded down to GB's #13 spot and picked up Jarrett Bush and their third rounder
Traded up to Dallas #11 spot and sent the 13th and our fourth

Picks:
11- Carlos Dunlap
21- Bryan Bulaga