Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 05-26-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
What do yous all think about Greg Ellis for a year if the Cowboys cut him. At 34 I wouldn't give anything up for him but for a one year deal he could still be successful. At least until next year's draft when the Patriots draft Greg Hardy and him and Shawn Crable get 30 sacks each for the next ten years.
3 sacks each per year? ;)

Any help at this point is fine by me. Bring in a guy or 3 and make someone win the position. Hopefully it's Crable, regardless of who NE brings in to compete. At least we get the best available option coming out of camp & preseason.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
lol. Yeah, I must have missed the years where Burgess was considered to be a candidate for GOAT. ;)

That and Chad Jackson is just misunderstood.
lol, I never said he was or that Moss wasn't, just that Jackson had potential and Moss was the proven vet who was arguably washed up.

I could see the patriots being successful (or unsuccessful) either way, trading for Burgess or sticking with younger guys.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was just playing along. I get the feeling BB was being honest about the lack of height in the draft. I think Burgess being smaller is a non-issue b/c he's already proven he can do it at that size. A cagey vet always trumps a young guy at the LB position for Bill.

Thanks for the vote in JBond's poll. Personally, I think your name should have been up there instead of mine.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yeah, I was just playing along. I get the feeling BB was being honest about the lack of height in the draft. I think Burgess being smaller is a non-issue b/c he's already proven he can do it at that size. A cagey vet always trumps a young guy at the LB position for Bill.

Thanks for the vote in JBond's poll. Personally, I think your name should have been up there instead of mine.
BB loves his veteran LB's thats for sure. It's about the only thing that has remained consistent during his tenure here, that and 1st round DL are always acceptable.

Np for the vote, I like reading your posts.