Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Please...please help me SWDC...

I'm at my wits end. Seriously.

Ok, backstory, I stay with my uncle during the summers in order to work and earn money for when I go back to school. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

However, in my room, was a really really ****** TV. Old, liked to randomly turn off for no apparent reason, closed captioning was stuck on.......but I got by.

Then, my uncle got a new flatscreen TV for downstairs and I got the one that used to be there. Pretty sweet, worked great for a few weeks....

But now, I'm watching the basketball game, and suddenly the screen goes fuzzy and when the picture comes back, THE GOD DAMNED CLOSED CAPTIONING IS STUCK ON.

I HATE CLOSED CAPTIONING!!!

Phew. I can't get it to go off. I've looked online and everywhere I go theres some jackass answer guy whos like "just go on the menu, find CC, and turn it off."

NO. THAT DOESN'T WORK. THERE IS NO OPTION UNDER THE MENU TO TURN OFF CLOSED CAPTIONING. I'VE LOOKED.

I bring up the menu, and I have the options of picture, sound, features, and install. Under none of these is there anything even closely related to closed captioning. The interweb has proved useless.

So please, for the love of christ SWDC network of geniuses, someone help me turn off the closed captioning on my TV.

It's a magnavox, and the model number is 20MS2331/17 (Ignore the websites that say this is a handheld tv, it's not....I don't know where the hell they ever came up with that idea.)

Maybe someone here worked at bestbuy or your just really good with TV's or idfk....just someone help me before I completely lose my god damned mind. Please. Plus + rep infinity to anyone who can fix this for me.