Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2009, 01:54 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonDucks View Post
Graduate from highschool next week, then its off to U of O baby. Go ducks
What're you going for?

I'm thinking of splurging all of my life savings into UO for Journalism.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:56 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
What're you going for?

Why not UBC?
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
What're you going for?

Going there for Law school. They have a decent law program. Biggest thing is I can afford it.
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Why not UBC?
I'm thinking of UBC as well, but I kind of want to get out of here and live somewhere else.

UBC's campus is amazing, though.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I graduated high school earlier this month.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

officially graduate on the 6th, a day after my birthday :\

but havent had classes since techinically the 19th, but really not since like the 12th haha.

and we all know where I'm off to next!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
I graduated high school earlier this month.
Lol I know who you are now. I was there

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I graduate on the 6th, but I only have 1.5 days of school left. Very easy 1.5 days too, 2 of my three finals are gym and an open book science final.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I graduate on the 6th, but I only have 1.5 days of school left. Very easy 1.5 days too, 2 of my three finals are gym and an open book science final.
open book tests ftw. haha, damn high school was fun. I graduated last week.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd post picks of my graduation, but they didn't have digital camera's back then...............................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have finals for gym?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
My graduation a few years ago was awful. Because, first of all those ceremonies suck and take forever. I could have really cared less...but on top of that, we have ours outdoors and it was about 102 degrees and I had a really bad sun burn from going to the beach a few days prior. So I was dying out there.
My graduation got rained out after the first 20 names, fortunately I cleverly circumvented this dilemma by not attending.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graduated from HS on the 17th of May, now its off to Mizzou!

also Nelly (yes, that Nelly) showed up during the graduation because his nephew was in my class...bastard rolled up in a Rolls Royce Phantom...

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Last edited by rockio42 : 05-31-2009 at 11:20 PM.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

It's a test on the rules of volleyball, tennis, pickleball, and badminton. Needless to say I've been studying my ass off...
Old 05-31-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I had a final for gym when I was in HS and I graduated in 07. It was pretty much a True False and obvious fill in the blank answers. It took you like 10-15 minutes. Always a waste. We also would go down a grade point for swearing in gym.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's a test on the rules of volleyball, tennis, pickleball, and badminton. Needless to say I've been studying my ass off...
pickleball? Did they just start putting ball at the end of random words to pretend its a sport?
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
pickleball? Did they just start putting ball at the end of random words to pretend its a sport?
Pickleball is a fun game. Its like Tennis but with a wiffle ball and on a much smaller court.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
It's like a combo of table tennis and regular tennis.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in the middle of exams as we speak but my official graduation is on the 17th.

Going off to Western/Ivey next year
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am Graduating from Grad School in 4 weeks! WOO!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Pickleball is a fun game. Its like Tennis but with a wiffle ball and on a much smaller court.
Pickleball is awesome. Combine tennis and badminton with a wiffle ball.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My graduation is Thursday and I have 3 ***** rehearsals before then.