Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Tennessee Titans SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Anytitan 1 1.25%
Islandboy643 1 1.25%
MickTheGreat 0 0%
OzTitan 2 2.50%
Pit Bull #53 1 1.25%
Smittyjs 2 2.50%
Stephenson86 5 6.25%
TitanAddict 1 1.25%
TitanHope 33 41.25%
VoodooMonkey 34 42.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
won't matter, though. he and I will get creamed by GEO
Fixed it for ya there.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cash Money Drew FTW.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bumpsizzle. Anyone care to show Pitbull some love? The original Titans OG. I probably wouldn't be here without him.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made this post in the Titans forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
If I was choosing our ten, it would be:

aNYtitan
islandboy843
MickTheGreat
OzTitan
Pit Bull #53
smittyjs
stephenson86
TitanHope
Titans10
VoodooMonkey

DoughBoy is a great, new Titans poster, and he's been pretty active lately. Love his new Griffin/Hope sig, and he knows his stuff. Bobo, Bobertchin, and zoinks need to post more.

Honestly, I dunno if I'll be able to vote. I know for a fact that I would not be the poster I am today without everyone on that list. I don't think anyone of us are better than the other, and we all bring something unique to our group.

Pitbull and Smitty are like the Titans DC godfathers.

Voodoo and I are the most active outside of the Titans forum, but we typically think along the same lines.

Steph is the sig masta, and is the most active in the Titans forum in keeping us all talking and having fun.

aNYtitan and OzTitan aren't DC exclusive so they don't post outside of the Titans forum much, but when they do, they handle their business. NY probably is the most active, but Oz knows the ins-and-outs of the cap and is always logical and objective.

IslandBoy and Titans10 really, really need to post more often. Hopin' they'll pop in more often when the season picks up.

Since I'm the Team Leader, I hope I don't win it. I've already been granted a title, and you guys deserve to be recognized because without ya'll to talk to and to teach me, I would have never become TL.
I'm with Voodoo on Pitbull. I'm surprised hasn't received a vote yet. :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gave Pit Bull a vote. He was a really knowledgeable poster, but I just haven't seen him around at all lately.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I gave Pit Bull a vote. He was a really knowledgeable poster, but I just haven't seen him around at all lately.
Michael Vick killed him. Duh.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an epic battle.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vooooodooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
What an epic battle.
Tis Tyson vs Holyfield!!!

Except we all keep our ears...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and im the sexy round girl
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
and im the sexy round girl
There's nothing wrong with bein' the eye candy, Steph!

Congrats to VoodooMonkey! Definitely deserving of being the Tennessee Titans SuperFan. Thanks to all who participated and gave compliments as well.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VoodooMonkey takes it! Another great group of posters.

One more team left. I will wait until tomorrow and put it up. Then onto the Divisional Round!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one team? I wonder who it could be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks all for voting for me, but I wouldn't have been disappointed at all if someone else had taken it. We have a great group of posters that are multi-talented.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:57 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aww man i like to thank Ork for the vote ILY.... I would have vote for voodoo if i came back in time for this. I'm starting to get my life together so ima be on here alot more....GO TITANS

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Aww man i like to thank Ork for the vote ILY.... I would have vote for voodoo if i came back in time for this. I'm starting to get my life together so ima be on here alot more....GO TITANS
i knew you deserved one ;)

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Bumpsizzle. Anyone care to show Pitbull some love? The original Titans OG. I probably wouldn't be here without him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm with Voodoo on Pitbull. I'm surprised hasn't received a vote yet. :(
You both could have voted for him. You narcissistic bastards!

J/K
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
You both could have voted for him. You narcissistic bastards!

J/K
True, but we wanted to be unique like that and all vote for ourselves. :p