Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16,141
Reputation: 220179
GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

You are not important enough to have your own thread. Sorry, but it's true.
__________________
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Shoryuken
Posts: 13,735
Reputation: 406607
TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
You are not important enough to have your own thread. Sorry, but it's true.
Ha, tell us how you really feel.
__________________

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resident Clippers fan
Posts: 15,756
Reputation: 1172327
tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Someone wanted some attention before they left. Don't unretire, though. You already made a thread.
__________________

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2nd deck at Stanford Stadium
Posts: 8,014
Reputation: 1782109
niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

why retire at all? just post less often.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: pissed I had to shave my beard to get a job.
Posts: 1,523
Reputation: 5784
Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
why retire at all? just post less often.
or just tell everyone you got the measles.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,593
Reputation: 494719
Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Someone wanted some attention before they left. Don't unretire, though. You already made a thread.
Un-retiring FTW!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 61,274
Reputation: 2501227
D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I noticed that you forgot to mention me in your post. LOL. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,590
Reputation: 30921
DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
just been really busy with life lately, I might be a little more active since it's the summer but I still doubt it
SWDC>real life

peace man. i'll still make you a sig whenever you get sucked back in by the powers of the draft.
__________________

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aussie-Land
Posts: 20,906
Reputation: 2285531
Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Retirement threads are lame. There is a 99% chance that you come back and post again. The other 1% is you being permanently banned and thus being unable to post.
__________________

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
619
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 11,017
Reputation: 191776
619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Un-retiring FTW!
No one perfected it like you, haha. 10K+ posts later .. you came back better than ever! ;)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16,141
Reputation: 220179
GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Retirement threads are lame. There is a 99% chance that you come back and post again. The other 1% is you being permanently banned and thus being unable to post.
I would be in favor of banning anyone who makes a retirement thread.
__________________
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,757
Reputation: 452860
TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I would be in favor of banning anyone who makes a retirement thread.
hahaha good idea.
__________________
Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 17,731
Reputation: 4932688
CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

__________________




2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,830
Reputation: 27445
jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

thanks for the shoutout man!
come pop your head in once and a while!

i thought i was done here, but sometimes, a little sports talk is what you need in life!
__________________


Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.