Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

april third, 2006
5,721 videos watched
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah! I already know my life is pathetic, I don't need this test!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I joined a few days after Cloverfield debuted before Transformers in theatres.

Watched: 3,267

Uploads: 1 (It's every Felix Jones touch and block in his first preseason game ; 3,718 views. Never thought it would even get that many)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bantx
Last Sign In: 2 hours ago
Videos Watched: 22,953
Subscribers: 7
Channel Views: 992

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:18 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Videos Watched: 9,179
Videos Uploaded: 1
Video Views: 329
Favorites: 14

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ha id have to register, its still pathetic though

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you take into account the day I joined and how many views I have, it's very pathetic.

Videos Watched: 9,833
Videos Uploaded: 0

That's something around 24 videos a day, but I honestly don't even know how that's possible. lol.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:14 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Bah! I already know my life is pathetic, I don't need this test!
Fisch we'd like to know the depth of your patheticness
Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Steps to find out, as this serves as a general display of how you use freetime.

1. Go to youtube.com
2. Log in*3. Click my account
4. Paste your video views in this thread, along with your age, and approx. how long you've had your account, and optionally, post how many people have watched your videos
5. Self rate
*If you have to register, you win, you have 0 video views.
Sweet!! I win!!

um, what do I win?

*I have viewed videos. They are usually linked to some thread, though I do search out stuff occasionally.

This one is still one of my all-time favorites:

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this video is like 4 years old, but it's probably my favorite

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be a liar if I said I had never done that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last Sign In: 10 hours ago
Videos Watched: 3,425
Subscribers: 0
Channel Views: 25
Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Videos Watched: 10,231
Video Views: 0

I'm third in watched to Paul and WMD... Wow, I am a loser.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Fisch we'd like to know the depth of your patheticness
Well I haven't gotten any
Here's my day Chez

Woke up 7:30, fall asleep in shower, eat some stale cereal, miss my train, wait 1/2 hour for the next train, end up on car with kids on field trip can't fall asleep on train, get to NYC, cig break walk to work, no one in office, do morning routine stuff because people are late, try and decipher Dominican scorecards, walk a mile to Chick Fil A, find out Chick Fil A is closed for the summer, walk back disappointed, eat some Chinese food, look at more Dominican scorecards, complain loudly, cig break, stare at that hot girl from 4th floor make weird noises, leave work, eat dinner cold pizza, pay my bills, post on NFLDC, rub one out, sleep

But if you really want to see pathetic you should check out my views on My Free Paysite

Fisch you suck. Fisch you suck. Fisch you are so ******* terrible. Fisch you suck, Fisch you suck. You don't do anything of value. Fisch you suck. Go watch some baseball, but instead you sit and write these ******** songs. It's so self-loathing, go see a psychiatrist. I hate the psychiatrist. Well go see one anyway. I'm not going!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Well I haven't gotten any
Here's my day Chez

Woke up 7:30, fall asleep in shower, eat some stale cereal, miss my train, wait 1/2 hour for the next train, end up on car with kids on field trip can't fall asleep on train, get to NYC, cig break walk to work, no one in office, do morning routine stuff because people are late, try and decipher Dominican scorecards, walk a mile to Chick Fil A, find out Chick Fil A is closed for the summer, walk back disappointed, eat some Chinese food, look at more Dominican scorecards, complain loudly, cig break, stare at that hot girl from 4th floor make weird noises, leave work, eat dinner cold pizza, pay my bills, post on NFLDC, rub one out, sleep

But if you really want to see pathetic you should check out my views on My Free Paysite

Fisch you suck. Fisch you suck. Fisch you are so ******* terrible. Fisch you suck, Fisch you suck. You don't do anything of value. Fisch you suck. Go watch some baseball, but instead you sit and write these ******** songs. It's so self-loathing, go see a psychiatrist. I hate the psychiatrist. Well go see one anyway. I'm not going!
That's a good day right there.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:54 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last Sign In: 15 hours ago
Videos Watched: 1,424
Subscribers: 0
Channel Views: 0

Although I would say that probably 50% of those would be my housemates as I am not a big user of youtube. I pretty much use it for sport and every now and then to try and find a song.

I would say my life is like a D though. Highlight at the moment is certainly that I will be representing Australia in American Football in July but all I do other than that is work it feels.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote