Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
DUDE!!! Are you serious? I have a friend who's a member and I'm over there every once in a while.
Yeah, I'm about to start back up within a week or so too. But I'll probably only work 3 or 4 shifts a week. But I usually only work in the restaurant, so unless you're in there you probably wouldn't see me.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
No way?! I know some ppl in Mac Kin, they all seem to like it. Living in res? Im going into my third year.
Yeah, I figured res would be a good idea. What program are you in?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Yeah, I figured res would be a good idea. What program are you in?
Res is really fun for a year. I lived in Brandon and it was pretty crazy...tons of fun. Try and get into a good party one like Brandon, Hedden, Whidden, or Woodstock or a suite style if thats your thing. But the experience of living in a place like Brandon was awesome.
I just recently switched into economics and am loving it so far.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
I recently switched for economics major. Two more years to go.
Anyone else in econ?

Oh and anyone else go to school in Ontario?
Do classes get any better after micro and macro? I was thinking about being an econ major but I despised both of those classes and I don't think I could force myself to take another one since I won't have to for any other degree.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Do classes get any better after micro and macro? I was thinking about being an econ major but I despised both of those classes and I don't think I could force myself to take another one since I won't have to for any other degree.
i was happy to come out of both those classes with a 'c'

both times fell 3 points away from a 'b'

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:56 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To this day they are the only classes i've done really well at at university, but you know what? p's get degrees.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just switched this past semester so I've only taken one other econ course so far other than macro/micro so I wouldn't be the best to ask that.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm a quantitative finance major with a minor in math right now. Just finished up my freshman year. I might double major in accounting cause I loved my accounting classes this. Would that be useful or would I be wasting my time?
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Management Information Systems major
Old 06-06-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'm a Management Information Systems major
How do you like it? That's one I was thinking about.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do a lot of tennis racket stringing. Have my own little business lol.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did well in those two classes. I am an econ major and one intermediate class is hard but it may just be my teacher because we have almost no grades so if you do bad on one test then its almost like tough out of luck. We only have two exams and then a final and thats pretty much it. Most classes I have had through college do 3 exams and a final and if I am lucky then they choose to drop your lowest or at least have projects throughout the year than boost your grade a little. I think econ is really interesting although almost everyone says "yuck" when I tell them my major. Intermediate econ has been mostly graphing and making what a monopoly company would look like when you add marginal costs and stuff like that.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ba in library and information science. doing a masters in digital design and communications
Old 06-06-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dude View Post
ba in library and information science. doing a masters in digital design and communications
So did you just add on a cert. in Soc. St.?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
So did you just add on a cert. in Soc. St.?
the educational system in denmark is pretty different from the one in the states, I didn't have to take any additional classes to get access to my masters program, there is a large number of masters programs that you have access to with any kind of bachelors degree. I just had to write a one page application stating why i would be qualified, and luckily I got accepted
Old 06-08-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How do you like it? That's one I was thinking about.
It's good. My brother graduated with a degree in MIS and his company just paid for him to go to France for a month to help install/train employees on their new software over there. I got a year and a half left before I get my BA

it's a good mix of business and computers. Computer science just isn't for me
Old 06-08-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
It's good. My brother graduated with a degree in MIS and his company just paid for him to go to France for a month to help install/train employees on their new software over there. I got a year and a half left before I get my BA

it's a good mix of business and computers. Computer science just isn't for me
I was thinking about this major aswell, but wasn't sure what it all entailed. Is there a lot of coding involved, because I did some very simple Visual Basic stuff back in high school and hated it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sport Management FTW! Its pretty easy, no lie, but I have enjoyed my 3 years thus far and still had some tough classes in my core because of honors classes. You need to go to grad school with a SPM degree tho, hence why I will be going to Law School or Business School next year.

I also have minors in: Business, Philosophy, and International Studies
Old 06-08-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Majoring in mechanical engineering with a minor in math, half way done yay.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Sport Management FTW! Its pretty easy, no lie, but I have enjoyed my 3 years thus far and still had some tough classes in my core because of honors classes. You need to go to grad school with a SPM degree tho, hence why I will be going to Law School or Business School next year.

I also have minors in: Business, Philosophy, and International Studies
Where are you at?

It's SM, btw, not SPM ;)
Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graphic Design, just passed portfolio review last month too biatches (2nd highest score ftw)...and they only take about 10-15 people a year, so to do that you have to pretty much be completely obsessed with design and that's all you do day and night - no sleep - all semester. So that's a relief, and USC's design program is actually very good, but it doesn't get any hype because it wasn't really a legit major here until like 7 years ago.