Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-03-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
so far so good right
Yeah it's pretty good. I like the story of whats going on.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Real Folk Blues. It wins.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post

The Real Folk Blues. It wins.
Yoko Kanno is my favorite composer for anime. She also did a lot of the Ghost in the Shell OST, which I need to get again because my iPod was stolen.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I havnt been in this thread for a while...been uber busy at work...but I stumbled across this and I must say I think we would all watch a Anime with this plot

"Ancient Goblins make passionate love to confused penguins because they're drunk."

That plot has win all over it.

anyway...was anyone else out their disappointed that there wasnt a jump out last week?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some more Haruhi for this thread.

In Japanese - Aya Hirano singing

In English - Wendee Lee singing

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

So I've been watching Ghost-07 over the past few days, got dick to do with my car in the shop and waiting to hear back after some job interviews, and I've got to say I'm interested to see where they go with the rest of the season. They've left a lot unanswered which might confuse/annoy some people but if you can deal with being in the dark on a lot of things it's pretty good.

BTW Just looked at the anime plot generator and it came up with the best plot ever, hot kabuki actors order a nuclear attack on perverted mexicans because they're up to no good. Just felt I should share.

Last edited by Mr. Hero : 05-28-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Ghost-07 has started getting good. This next episode should be amazing.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been breaking off and mainly reading Manga rather than actually watching Anime...but I did watch most of "Eyeshield 21". I love how all these runningbacks in it have secret godly moves lol. But a good manga I have read lately is "Fairy Tail". I gotta say the writing is on par with One Piece. Almost every copy is gold!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eyeshield 21 is really funny and shouldnt be taken as a serious sport manga. Slam Dunk is awesome though

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Ive been breaking off and mainly reading Manga rather than actually watching Anime...but I did watch most of "Eyeshield 21". I love how all these runningbacks in it have secret godly moves lol. But a good manga I have read lately is "Fairy Tail". I gotta say the writing is on par with One Piece. Almost every copy is gold!
damn Fairy Tale is awesome, i just started to read it and its already one of my favourite series.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
damn Fairy Tale is awesome, i just started to read it and its already one of my favourite series.
Thats exactly how I felt! I was iffy at first because it was called fairy tale. So I thought it was going to be kiddy. But I was wrong. I recommend it to everyone!

Also on Eyeshield you are right. You cant take it as a serious sport. It is an entertaining show and I love hiruma!
Old 05-30-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fairy tail was good

lately it has kind of sucked, a lot

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Yeah it's pretty good. I like the story of whats going on.
So I just finished rewatching this show and it's so epically awesome. I know that plot wise there shouldn't be a third season but with that last scene how could there not be? You don't leave an ending that open without planning to do a sequel. Either way this is one of the greatest anime's of all time and the writers have been incredible.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
So I just finished rewatching this show and it's so epically awesome. I know that plot wise there shouldn't be a third season but with that last scene how could there not be? You don't leave an ending that open without planning to do a sequel. Either way this is one of the greatest anime's of all time and the writers have been incredible.
You should talk to the makers of Elfen Lied.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously everyone read or watch soul eater

its the best

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
seriously everyone read or watch soul eater

its the best
I didn't like soul eater nearly that much, it was good, but code geass, elfen lied and NGE are way ahead of it IMO.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
You should talk to the makers of Elfen Lied.
True, although the last scene there wasn't quite so open,
Old 06-10-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True, although the last scene there wasn't quite so open,
Lol wrong show. Youre talking Code Geass.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Lol wrong show. Youre talking Code Geass.
I know, I was making the case for why Code Geass' ending was more open.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:30 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Geass's ending was rather cut and dry and not open ended at all. I even just saw it again a couple nights ago on [AS].
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I thought Geass's ending was rather cut and dry and not open ended at all. I even just saw it again a couple nights ago on [AS].

the ending of the story itsself was, but that last scene just felt like they were doing too much to point out that lelouch was still alive and with CC. Plus now that he's immortal they can start a new story with him.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
the ending of the story itsself was, but that last scene just felt like they were doing too much to point out that lelouch was still alive and with CC. Plus now that he's immortal they can start a new story with him.
Or he can do nothing and let the world be, and not try and rule it. Him and CC can live forever. I think the probably just do an OVA if they try something.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
There could be another season but I don't know what they would do. Code Geass's ending is perfect imo. I rather not see another season to be honest.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I saw NGE all I can say was WTF?

At first I was all like...

Then I was like ohhh damn

But in the end I was like....WTF happened?

Serioulsy the ending the last 3 episodes or 2 I have no idea what happened. And then the back story of the human project what happened to that? To many random lines and stills for me, it just got long and drawn out and boring.

I guess the manga must be really good to have started in 94 and still be going on today.

Last edited by brat316 : 06-17-2009 at 12:12 AM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw NGE all I can say was WTF?

At first I was all like...

Then I was like ohhh damn

But in the end I was like....WTF happened?

Serioulsy the ending the last 3 episodes or 2 I have no idea what happened. And then the back story of the human project what happened to that? To many random lines and stills for me, it just got long and drawn out and boring.

I guess the manga must be really good to have started in 94 and still be going on today.

The movie really completes it. I felt just like you at the end of the series, then I saw the movie and it made me feel a lil better.