Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doughboy, you know like Balmer started last year and plays 3-4 DE. AND was a rookie? How is he even CLOSE to being on that list?

he's also afraid of flying. Aunt travel agent ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
DT35
Rookie

DT35 DT35 DT35 DT35 DT35

Dennis Dixon and Josh Johnson, they have some promise though technically.
DT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either suck or aren't as good as I thought they'd be:

Robert Gallery
Matt Leinert
D'Brickishaw Ferguson
Adam Carricker (Probably too early to say this, but I thought he was gonna be a straight up stud. Too bad he didn't go to a 3-4 team.)
Derrick Johnson
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
doughboy, you know like Balmer started last year and plays 3-4 DE. AND was a rookie? How is he even CLOSE to being on that list?

he's also afraid of flying. Aunt travel agent ftw!
* EDIT im talking about Jimmy Kennedy sorry..I dont know what I was thinking. Im actually a big balmer fan (I wanted the Titans to take him) I dont know why I included him in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 06-11-2009 at 11:02 PM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post

Robert Gallery
Matt Leinert
D'Brickishaw Ferguson
Adam Carricker (Probably too early to say this, but I thought he was gonna be a straight up stud. Too bad he didn't go to a 3-4 team.)
Derrick Johnson
expect big things from him this year.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

anyone remember Anthony Davis????

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post

Robert Gallery
Matt Leinert
D'Brickishaw Ferguson
Derrick Johnson
theres no way derrick johnson is a bust
just because hes on a crappy team doesn't mean hes a bust
hes as versatile as they come, any top notch defense would love him
u crazy

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
Old 06-11-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT35 View Post
Dennis Dixon and Josh Johnson, they have some promise though technically.
Dixon will probably be the Steelers back up quarterback and could make an impact this year. Probably would've won the Heisman and been a high draft pick if he didn't hurt his knee.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
* EDIT im talking about Jimmy Kennedy sorry..I dont know what I was thinking. Im actually a big balmer fan (I wanted the Titans to take him) I dont know why I included him in there.
What's crazy is that I gave Kentwan Balmer to the Titans early last year in one of my mocks because I liked that pick as well and next thing I knew it seemed like everyone was giving him to the Titans in their mocks.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:31 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My all time favorite...

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:48 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Omar Jacobs! Major example for me too.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well most of the guys I loved generally end up good but these were guys I really really liked.

QB Brodie Croyal - Best QB in that draft!
QB Jarad Zabransky - Teh next Michael Vick!
QB Drew Stanton
QB Matt Leinart - Best of the three first rounderzz!
RB Kenny Irons - He can do it all he will be awesome.
OT Winston Justice
OG Max Jean Gillis

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:49 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ashamed to say I thought that giant kid who could do cartwheels was going to be at least decent.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why didn't Omar Jacobs stick??

He's the biggest, most mysterious QB flop of the last 5 years.

I mean, didn't he throw for like 40 TDs and 4 picks his junior year??

Just tragic how he didn't blow up in the league.
parrish_lemar24DBSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

BRAD BANKS!

TOMMY BLAKE!!!

STANLEY MCCLOVER!!

T.A MCLENDON!!

QUINCY WILSON!
https://www.bestsportsphotos.com/ima...roductid=27392
CLARENCE FARMER!!!

FRED RUSSELL!

COURTNEY WATSON!!

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens

Last edited by lordquas : 06-12-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that David Carr would end up doing well for himself. I also was very high on Charles Rogers' production and skill set.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
expect big things from him this year.
I hope you're right. As I said, I loved him coming out. Him and Chris Long are two of my biggest man crushes ever. That's why the Rams are my second favorite team.

And Derrick Johnson is a good player, but he isn't the stud I thought he'd be.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I thought that David Carr would end up doing well for himself. I also was very high on Charles Rogers' production and skill set.
I feel your pain, I felt Carr was salvagable for years as well... if only we knew.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-12-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Well most of the guys I loved generally end up good but these were guys I really really liked.

QB Brodie Croyal - Best QB in that draft!
QB Jarad Zabransky - Teh next Michael Vick!
QB Drew Stanton
QB Matt Leinart - Best of the three first rounderzz!
RB Kenny Irons - He can do it all he will be awesome.
OT Winston Justice
OG Max Jean Gillis
You're way wrong with him. He is an absolute stud in the run game and is pretty good in the pass game, but cant break the starting rotation because of the people in front of him. He had Shawn Andrews in front of him and now Stacy. He is probably going to see a lot of time next year with Stacy's major injury last season.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Charles Rogers is still to date my favorite prospect ever. Fail.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Koren Robinson... has been my favorite player ever since getting drafted.... showed promise right away with strength, speed, and great run after catch ability..... got suspended multiple times and now he is out of the league due to zero cartilage left in his knee

Courtney Brown... A guy who had everything you want in an end, but injuries demolished his career and he underachieved

Brian Calhoun... back at wisconsin he had great vision, speed, and catching ability

David Carr and Alex Smith... both are athletic, Carr has a great arm, but the constant system changes and shuffling of their teams lines ruined the promise
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Johnson isn't a total fail yet, I am convinced he will latch on somewhere eventually.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Josh Johnson isn't a total fail yet, I am convinced he will latch on somewhere eventually.
Yeah I really liked him too.

In a few years, when Brady hangs up his cleats, look out for that other kid from SDS

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-12-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

finally some more Josh Johnson appreciation on this site!!!

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens