Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top TV Sitcoms Redone

Instead of creating different threads i'll keep refreshing this first post.

I'll have a list of sitcoms then everyone will vote on them and the top votes earn the top seeds.

Vote for 12 sitcoms by simply posting the bracket number then the sitcom you vote for. After 1 complete day of voting i'll tally them up and based on the number of votes the seeds will be distributed. If there's a tie i'll create a poll or if anyone else has a better idea please chime in. FYI In Living Color has justly been replaced by Wings.

Bracket 1

Coach
Growing Pains
Frasier
Sports Night
My Name is Earl
Alf
Family Matters
King of Queens
Taxi
Cheers
The Carol Burnett Show
Wings
3's Company
Malcom in the Middle
Perfect Strangers
Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Family Ties
The Office
Friends
Mr. Belvedere
Golden Girls
Sanford and Son
Married with Children

Bracket 2

Roseanne
My Two Dads
Everybody Loves Raymond
Bob Newhart Show
Honeymooners
Mork and Mindy
MASH
Scrubs
Southpark
Simpsons
Saved by the Bell
Family Guy
Seinfeld
Mamma's Family
Night Court
The Jefferson's
Cosby Show
Brady Bunch
I Love Lucy
All in the Family
Gimme a Break
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Full House
Different Strokes

Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe : 06-12-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wings over In Living Color - what the hell?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bracket 1

Coach
Frasier
Alf
King of Queens
Taxi
Cheers
Wings
Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Office
Golden Girls
Married with Children

Bracket 2

Roseanne
Bob Newhart Show
MASH
Southpark
Simpsons
Saved by the Bell
Family Guy
Seinfeld
Cosby Show
I Love Lucy
All in the Family
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Old 06-12-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Wings over In Living Color - what the hell?
Apparently ILC is a sketch comedy show not a sitcom so it does not "qualify".
Old 06-12-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bracket 1

Coach
Growing Pains
Frasier
Sports Night
My Name is Earl
Alf
Family Matters
King of Queens
Taxi
Cheers
The Carol Burnett Show
Wings
3's Company
Malcom in the Middle
Perfect Strangers
Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Family Ties
The Office
Friends
Mr. Belvedere
Golden Girls
Sanford and Son
Married with Children

Bracket 2

Roseanne
My Two Dads
Everybody Loves Raymond
Bob Newhart Show
Honeymooners
Mork and Mindy
MASH
Scrubs
Southpark
Simpsons
Saved by the Bell
Family Guy
Seinfeld
Mamma's Family
Night Court
The Jefferson's
Cosby Show
Brady Bunch
I Love Lucy
All in the Family
Gimme a Break
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Full House
Different Strokes

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 06-12-2009 at 05:48 PM.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

did you copy that from my 2nd post? those are my picks. right now pick the top 12 from the 24 in the original post.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where's bj and the bear?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no Trailer Park Boys? :p

Here's my bracketage:

Bracket 1

Frasier
Alf
Family Matters
Taxi
Cheers
The Carol Burnett Show
Malcom in the Middle
Arrested Development
The Office
Golden Girls
Sanford and Son
Married with Children

Bracket 2

Roseanne
Bob Newhart Show
Honeymooners
Southpark
Simpsons
Family Guy
Seinfeld
The Jeffersons
Cosby Show
I Love Lucy
All in the Family
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Old 06-12-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bracket 1

Growing Pains
Frasier
My Name is Earl
Family Matters
King of Queens
Cheers
Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Office
Friends
Golden Girls
Married with Children

Bracket 2

Everybody Loves Raymond
MASH
Scrubs
Southpark
Simpsons
Family Guy
Seinfeld
Cosby Show
Brady Bunch
All in the Family
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Full House

there are a few active shows that are missing imo

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost interest in this fairly quickly.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bracket 1
1. Growing Pains
2. Cheers
3. Friends
4. Arrested Development
5. Family Matters
6. The Office
7. Sanford and Son
8. 3'S Company
9. Curb Your Enthusiasm
10. My Name is Earl
11. Malcom in the Middle
12. Sports Night

Bracket 2
1. Scrubs
2. Full House
3. Roseanne
4. Saved By the Bell
5. Cosby Show
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. Brady Bunch
8. Family Guy
9. Simpsons
10. Different Strokes
11. The Jefferson's
12. M*A*S*H*

THATS RIGHT, **** SEINFELD, and these are in order. And Boy Meets World is missing :).
Old 06-12-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bracket 1

Coach
Growing Pains
Frasier
Sports Night
My Name is Earl
Alf
Family Matters
King of Queens
Taxi
Cheers
The Carol Burnett Show