Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The thing that really surprised me with Infamous was the story. I loved the story especially the ending.
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

has anyone downloaded the PSone classics? how do they work on the PS3.

Plus, how long does it take to beat Uncharted
Old 06-13-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

What do you mean by how do they work?

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
has anyone downloaded the PSone classics? how do they work on the PS3.

Plus, how long does it take to beat Uncharted
Ps3 makes a virtual memory card for you to save your game in. I was gonn DL Final Fantasy 7, but then I found my old PS1 and my copy of the game. Started a new game of it. Forgot how amazing that game was.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

my bad. no i ment does it play good. is there anything different about it on the ps3?
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Not really. I have the first two Crash Bandicoots. Looks just like how it originally did when I first played it.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted isn't very long...maybe about 10+ hours?

It is just beautiful to look at, though and just a great experience. If you have an HD tv, it will be the best game you've ever seen (graphically) more than likely. Probably still looks amazing w/ out HD, I dunno. haha. But yeah, I still think it's the best looking game on the PS3 still, by far.

Oh and the gameplay is top notch as well. An amazing game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought inFAMOUS and I have been loving it. All the climbing is so fluid and doesn't take three years to climb a building (I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed)

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't really got in into a non-sports game since Metal Gear Solid...but I only played that on the ps2. What would you recommend as the best non-sports game?
Old 06-13-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the PS3 it's gotta be Uncharted or Resistance for me. I haven't played inFAMOUS yet but, it's also supposed to be amazing.

Everyone who has Prototype seems to love it as well but, if you have a PS3, inFAMOUS would probably be the better bet, between those two.

Fallout is sweet, too. ^ But very long

edit...and of course there is always MGS4, since you're familiar.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-13-2009 at 07:46 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In MLB the Show.......during franchise, is there a way to resign your players before they hit the open market? Albert Pujols is a free agent next offseason for me and I would like to get him locked up lol
Old 06-19-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
In MLB the Show.......during franchise, is there a way to resign your players before they hit the open market? Albert Pujols is a free agent next offseason for me and I would like to get him locked up lol
I don't think so, not during the season. But as soon as the offseason starts, you should get the chance to resign your upcoming FAs. I think that is the best you can do.

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 06-19-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I don't think so, not during the season. But as soon as the offseason starts, you should get the chance to resign your upcoming FAs. I think that is the best you can do.
Yeah I know about the offseason. It's just my friend said trying to resign Pujols is pretty much impossible. :(

Thanks anyways.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I just checked it out, you can only resign in the offseason. That sucks.

Worst case scenario: Deal Pujols at the deadline for an entire team

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-19-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

has anyone had problems downloading ps one classics? It always says error when i try to download it
Old 06-19-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

No problems when I do it.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alca1992 View Post
has anyone had problems downloading ps one classics? It always says error when i try to download it
I had no problem downloading FF7. Are you actually getting to the store and looking at the games? If you can't get to the store it might just be maintenance. I did have that problem.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Yeah, I just checked it out, you can only resign in the offseason. That sucks.

Worst case scenario: Deal Pujols at the deadline for an entire team
I saved my franchise then simulated to the offseason just to check if I could sign Pujols. 5 years 100 million got it done! lol So I'm not to worried now.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I had no problem downloading FF7. Are you actually getting to the store and looking at the games? If you can't get to the store it might just be maintenance. I did have that problem.
Yea. I will add the game to my cart then try to purchase it. Then it will say an error has occured its been like this for 4 days. Im starting to think my ps3 cant download games
Old 06-20-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my PS3 died... I searched the problem online and it's called the yellow light of death :(

Looks like I will now be ps3-less cause I think my warranty is out and sony wants 150 bucks to replace it :( :( :(

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:17 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I think my PS3 died... I searched the problem online and it's called the yellow light of death :(

Looks like I will now be ps3-less cause I think my warranty is out and sony wants 150 bucks to replace it :( :( :(
WOW. That's ridiculous for repair cost, if they ever charge me that much for a repair it would probably be awhile before I got a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

That sucks!!!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's officially dead. Now, the decision is to spend 150 to get a refurbished one or get a 360 for college and wait to one day play ps3 once again.

:( :( :(

RIP 60 GB PS3... 12/27/06 - 6/20/09

Old 06-20-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Smokey, that blows.

Now my HDMI cable going out on me and my display settings being all messed up don't seem that bad...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

I might have found some good news... I have a receipt from my original purchase and it turns out I did purchase a product return plan. However, I have no idea how long it lasts. If it last 3 years or longer, I think I might be safe. However, if it is less than 3 years, FML.

I have no idea how to find out how long it lasts though... should I call and see?