Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

There is some sort of issue that EA Sports is having regarding the game and TeamBuilder rosters. I found this from EA...

"Hey guys… so we are aware of the issue with no (or few) freshmen on some teams in TeamBuilder and yes the same issues are found on the NCAA 10 disc. Over the past few days, one of our top priorities has been investigating solutions.

The TeamBuilder teams require some data on the disc to set Depth Charts for every team created before they can be used in a game. For example if you use the Cupcake roster as a starting point, NCAA 10 will give you a default Depth Chart for the Cupcakes for your TeamBuilder team (which you can edit in game). This means any changes we make could cause some problems with teams already created using TeamBuilder. So we need to ensure we are taking to proper steps to correct the issues.

We understand the concerns with how this can affect Dynasty mode and Online Games, so we are working hard to have a solution in place before launch on July 14th."

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good they found it early.

Anyway, who wants to hold my clipboard :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
There is some sort of issue that EA Sports is having regarding the game and TeamBuilder rosters. I found this from EA...

"Hey guys… so we are aware of the issue with no (or few) freshmen on some teams in TeamBuilder and yes the same issues are found on the NCAA 10 disc. Over the past few days, one of our top priorities has been investigating solutions.

The TeamBuilder teams require some data on the disc to set Depth Charts for every team created before they can be used in a game. For example if you use the Cupcake roster as a starting point, NCAA 10 will give you a default Depth Chart for the Cupcakes for your TeamBuilder team (which you can edit in game). This means any changes we make could cause some problems with teams already created using TeamBuilder. So we need to ensure we are taking to proper steps to correct the issues.

We understand the concerns with how this can affect Dynasty mode and Online Games, so we are working hard to have a solution in place before launch on July 14th."
I think I may have to re-do the team :/. I am not exactly certain what that means though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

#5. Sophomore.
DE.
tall and explosive.
raw and still to skinny too be of any real value in run D.
has an uncanny ability to pin ears back and make things happen.
also.
stone hands.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeepThreat
Center

+ Very big and strong. Dominating force in the run game. Smart and good with line calls. Hustle player.

- Lacks quickness, and can be slow getting to the 2nd level. Not the best in pass protection.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:18 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#6 senior.
DE 6'6 260 4.8
Big strong pass rusher, lacks some lateral quickness but is fast and has a nice selection of power rush moves.
Lacks a bit in run support.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I think I may have to re-do the team :/. I am not exactly certain what that means though.
I just found this news as well...

"Also now comes news that apparently you will only get Teambuilder slots by purchasing the game new. Previously EA inferred that everyone with the game would get 12 slots but Gamestop would offer 13 additional to their preorders. It turns out that you’ll only get the 12 initial slots if the game is bought new, otherwise a code would have to be purchased. Basically buy the game new or else pay to use Teambuilder. This method of offering an incentive for buying new is something that we’ve seen before it’s just unfortunate in this situation because they didn’t make it clear from the start.

For NCAA which is dealing with enough bad buzz right now these are disappointing developments. Coming off NCAA 09 which was my favorite sports game last year due to Online Dynasty it is rough to see it in this state."

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote