Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 06-12-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msolimani View Post
Completely agree...I love the intensity that he has brought already and it's only June. All of this preseason chatter from the Jets is us just being overwhelmed with excitement for the season. We have a tough schedule but a tougher coach that will keep us on track, and beat Channing Crowders ass along the way.
I understand it's Rex's way but I think it may have been a mistake to get into the whole Channing Crowder thing. If you're going to try and intimidate/psyche out/play mind games with a player, try and make it a player who doesn't have the chance to knock the head off your new prized asset at QB. I mean come out and call Chad Penington a pansy or something. If Crowder comes out when both teams play and has a 20 tkl game where he blows someone up it will look very stupid from Ryan. Although in saying that it has made for interesting reading in June.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I understand it's Rex's way but I think it may have been a mistake to get into the whole Channing Crowder thing. If you're going to try and intimidate/psyche out/play mind games with a player, try and make it a player who doesn't have the chance to knock the head off your new prized asset at QB. I mean come out and call Chad Penington a pansy or something. If Crowder comes out when both teams play and has a 20 tkl game where he blows someone up it will look very stupid from Ryan. Although in saying that it has made for interesting reading in June.
It wasn't Ryan's choice as to which player he talked **** with. He made a comment about the Pats and Crowder got involved, so Ryan responded.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:33 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.

I too don't think it was wise to draw Crowder into it, but all in all I think Rex is a refreshing change after what we have had in recent years with Mangini (no personality), Herm (wind bag), Groh (jerk), Parcells (holier than thou jerk) and Kotite (overmatched putz).
Old 12-30-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
timewaster
Rookie

timewaster timewaster timewaster timewaster

Well its nearly the end of the season. And Rex did just about everything he tried to do. Jets have a top defense. What more could a rookie HC do?
timewaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
xenon121
Rookie

xenon121 xenon121 xenon121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I hate Rex Ryan.....
hate!!!! but why?
xenon121 is offline   Reply With Quote