Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:12 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Running backs on the block

There have been rumors that several RBs may be on the trading block. Here is a list. Tell me if your think they will move, where to, and for what price.

Michael Turner (RFA)
Clinton Portis or Betts
Larry Johnson
Thomas Jones
Tatum Bell
Willis McGahee

Last edited by ricky bobby : 02-27-2007 at 08:34 AM.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love for the Lions to get Bell or Jones because KJ's career may be in jeopardy.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if your gonna put portis you should add betts.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Ronnie23

I Think Julius Jones is On Trade Block too, with the Emergence of Barber III
Old 02-27-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

Since when is Larry Johnson on the trading block? That would be CENSOR EVASION.

Last edited by njx9 : 02-27-2007 at 09:46 AM.
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

and how many will actually be traded. 1 maybe 2. people come and go on and off the trade block. its no big deal
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

"Michael Turner (RFA)"

I really want this guy, but dont think the Chargers are desperate to move him. They might still be asking for a RD1 pick which is way to much for an unproven.

With recent RB's on the trade block maybe his stock will drop and if the Chargers do trade him, I would only give a 3rd and a conditional pick in 2008 depending on his productivity (a RD2 to RD7 pick)
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LJ is not on the block...
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:07 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Clinton Portis is staying with the Redskins.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

i love these definitive, unsourced "facts". there were articles stating that LJ might be on the block, due to behavioural issues (for one). there were rumors earlier in the offseason that portis might be on the move. do you have something that refutes those articles?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

McGahee is the biggest possibility of having a new team.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mcgahee and jones are the only ones getting trade out of them probably. i would love to have mcgahee in sliver and black

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i hope julius jones would come to GB, hopefully he can knock off the injury bug.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to John Clayton the Giants already offered a 4th round pick for McGahee. But obviously the Bills are weighing more options and want more.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ladell Betts should be starting somewhere.
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFootball View Post
Clinton Portis is staying with the Redskins.
this man speaks the truth.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
"Michael Turner (RFA)"

I really want this guy, but dont think the Chargers are desperate to move him. They might still be asking for a RD1 pick which is way to much for an unproven.

With recent RB's on the trade block maybe his stock will drop and if the Chargers do trade him, I would only give a 3rd and a conditional pick in 2008 depending on his productivity (a RD2 to RD7 pick)
Well I doubt Aj is gonna accept anything less than a 2 and 3 or a 1 and 4. He is too stingy of a guy. He would rather keep him for a final year then get nothing in return next year

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LJ may be on the block because KC does not want to resign him to a huge deal, which is what he wants. Happy??
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Portis is on the block, I would want the Jets to trade their first for him any day. What would be his price?
Old 02-27-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
According to John Clayton the Giants already offered a 4th round pick for McGahee. But obviously the Bills are weighing more options and want more.
Wow, what a slap in the face to McGahee. He's at least worth a 2nd.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
I would love for the Lions to get Bell or Jones because KJ's career may be in jeopardy.
His career is not in Jeopardy, he's trying to get back for training camp

My favorite of that list is betts, if we would get another HB id LOVE to have betts

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie23 View Post
I Think Julius Jones is On Trade Block too, with the Emergence of Barber III
i believe the cowboys, if im not mistaken, r really into the dual back system and jones is a good complement to barber- i think that would b dumb if u guys got rid of him

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote