Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 05-15-2009, 05:25 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default All AFCN Team

Here's how I'd roll it..

QB: Ben Roethlisberger -> Carson Palmer
RB: Willis McGahee -> Willie Parker
FB: Le'Ron McClain -> Lawrence Vickers
TE: Heath Miller -> Martin Rucker
WR: Hines Ward -> Santonio Holmes
WR: Chad Ochocinco -> Braylon Edwards
WR: Derrick Mason -> ?(Mark Clayton or Limas Sweed?)

LT: Joe Thomas -> Andre Smith
LG: Eric Steinbach -> Andrew Whitworth
C: Jason Brown -> Jeff Hartings
RG: Willie Colon -> Ben Grubbs
RT: Jared Gaither -> Michael Oher

WDE: Haloti Ngata -> Ziggy Hood
NT: Casey Hampton -> Shaun Rogers
SDE: Aaron Smith -> Trevor Pryce

ROLB: James Harrison -> Terrell Suggs
RILB: Ray Lewis -> Lawrence Timmons
LILB: James Farrior -> Keith Rivers
LOLB: LaMarr Woodley -> Robert Geathers

CB: Ike Taylor -> Fabian Washington -> Dominique Foxworth
CB: Jonathon Joseph -> Leon Hall -> William Gay

FS: Ed Reed -> Ryan Clark
SS: Troy Polamalu -> Chinedum Ndukwe

P: Sam Koch
K: Jeff Reed

KR/PR: Joshua Cribbs

That team would destroy any other All-star team.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:41 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No more Jason Brown. He plays for the Rams
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
No more Jason Brown. He plays for the Rams
**** i forgot about that.

Hopefully alex mack steps up for the browns because Jeff Hartings and Matt Birk are not the answers IMO.

Though it would be funny to see AQ Shipley as the best C in the AFCN.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Willis McGahee
FB: LeRon McClain
TE: Heath Miller
WR: Hines Ward
WR: Chad Ochocinco
LT: Joe Thomas
LG: Eric Steinbach
C: Matt Birk
RG: Ben Grubbs
RT: Jared Gaither

DE: Haloti Ngata
NT: Shaun Rodgers
DE: Aaron Smith
ROLB: James Harrison
ILB: Ray Lewis
ILB: James Farrior
LOLB: Terrell Suggs
CB: Ike Taylor
CB: Leon Hall
FS: Ed Reed
SS: Troy Polamalu

K: Shayne Graham

KR/PR: Josh Cribbs

Our teams are mostly the same, but there are a few differences. I'll just explain why I had some different guys than yours.

C: Like you said you forgot that Brown is a Ram now, and I can't justify putting anybody else over Birk at the moment. Mack probably will be better after next season though, but I just can't put a rookie on here.

RG: Colon over Grubbs? I can't really see the reasoning behind this lol. Gaither stated that one of the biggest reasons that he did so well this year was because Grubbs was helping him on the inside so all he had to really worry about was the guys rushing to the outside. I'm not so sure that the Steelers RT can say the same about Colon.

NT: Quite honestly this is a toss up, but I chose Rodgers because he can get more of a pass-rush from the position. All three defensive lineman command double teams and I think that they should all be able to get somewhat of a pass rush.

LOLB: This was really close as well, but Suggs is a better coverage guy at this point in his career (while not being too shabby of a pass-rusher). You really couldn't go wrong with Woodley or Suggs here though.

CB: Probably the weakest position in the AFC North, just ahead of RB (I had a helluva time deciding between McGahee and Parker there). I like Hall because his instincts seem better than Joseph's at this point, while still being a good athlete.

K: Another toss-up. Graham, Reed, or Dawson take your pick. All seem to be pretty consistent inside of 50 yards. Hopefully Graham Gano or Hauschka can learn to use their huge legs and be more consistent so they can someday take this spot ;).

No matter how you shape it, the AFCN division defense is beastly.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
QB: Ben Roethlisberger

NT: Shaun Rodgers
LOLB: Terrell Suggs

K: Shayne Graham

Our teams are mostly the same, but there are a few differences. I'll just explain why I had some different guys than yours.

C: Like you said you forgot that Brown is a Ram now, and I can't justify putting anybody else over Birk at the moment. Mack probably will be better after next season though, but I just can't put a rookie on here.

RG: Colon over Grubbs? I can't really see the reasoning behind this lol. Gaither stated that one of the biggest reasons that he did so well this year was because Grubbs was helping him on the inside so all he had to really worry about was the guys rushing to the outside. I'm not so sure that the Steelers RT can say the same about Colon.

NT: Quite honestly this is a toss up, but I chose Rodgers because he can get more of a pass-rush from the position. All three defensive lineman command double teams and I think that they should all be able to get somewhat of a pass rush.

LOLB: This was really close as well, but Suggs is a better coverage guy at this point in his career (while not being too shabby of a pass-rusher). You really couldn't go wrong with Woodley or Suggs here though.

CB: Probably the weakest position in the AFC North, just ahead of RB (I had a helluva time deciding between McGahee and Parker there). I like Hall because his instincts seem better than Joseph's at this point, while still being a good athlete.

K: Another toss-up. Graham, Reed, or Dawson take your pick. All seem to be pretty consistent inside of 50 yards. Hopefully Graham Gano or Hauschka can learn to use their huge legs and be more consistent so they can someday take this spot ;).

No matter how you shape it, the AFCN division defense is beastly.
Colon IS the Steelers RT. The fact is at 6'3 320lbs the guy is a road grader, he struggles on the edge but it's my opinion, if he moved inside, he could be one of the best guards in the league, I saw him knock quite a few DT's on their asses this season and he gets to the 2nd level extremely well.

He's out of position at RT.

As for Suggs over Woodley, Woodley is a better strongside rusher, and I think the argument could be made for Woodley's coverage. He's surprisingly good in coverage, good enough that some plays they actually have him and Farrior switch... Woodley has played some LILB for Pitt as well in subpackages.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:51 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would definitely put Suggs over Woodley but that might be me being a homer. Either way it is a monster defense.

I just think with Ed Reed and Troy P. out there it will be pick city and hit city all day.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 05-15-2009, 10:26 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Colon IS the Steelers RT. The fact is at 6'3 320lbs the guy is a road grader, he struggles on the edge but it's my opinion, if he moved inside, he could be one of the best guards in the league, I saw him knock quite a few DT's on their asses this season and he gets to the 2nd level extremely well.

He's out of position at RT.

As for Suggs over Woodley, Woodley is a better strongside rusher, and I think the argument could be made for Woodley's coverage. He's surprisingly good in coverage, good enough that some plays they actually have him and Farrior switch... Woodley has played some LILB for Pitt as well in subpackages.
I'm going to use the same reasoning I had for not putting rookies on the team: that's all speculation. We don't know how good of a guard that Colon would or would not be if he's moved into the G position, but we do know how good ofa G Grubbs is because he's actually playing there.

Yes the argument could be made that Woodley can be a coverage guy, but he's still not a s good as Suggs. Add in that the other 3 LB's that are on the team are all diminishing a bit (except for Harrison really) we need all the coverage guys we can get. I also wouldn't say that Woodley is a better pass-rusher than Suggs because of one year, Terrell had great yeas in the past (notably his first season which this is basically Woodleys first season in getting a whole lot of chances). We'll see though.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Big Ben
RB: Willie Parker
LG: Eric Steinbeck

NT: Shaun Rogers
OLB: James Harrison
OLB: Terrell Suggs
CB: Fabian Washington
K: Jeff Reed

2nd team
QB: Carson Palmer
FB: Lawrence Vickers
WR: Derrick Mason
WR: Santonio Holmes
TE: Todd Heap
LT: Max Starks
LG: Andrew Withworth
C: Jeff Hartings
RG: Willie Colon
RT: Andre Smith/Michael Oher

DE: Trevor Pryce
NT: Casey Hampton
DE: ????
OLB: Lamar Woodley
ILB: Dqwell Jackson
ILB: Dhani Jones
OLB: Jarrett Johnson
CB: Domonique Foxworth
S: Ryan Clark
S: Dawan Landry
K: Phil Dawson
P: Dave Zhastudil
KR/PR: Chris Carr

I didnt want to put rookies over proven veterans until we actually see these rookies play... the 2nd team OL is a tad shaky and I had a hard time with cornerbacks....I think we will have a clearer vew on the CB situation of these teams after this season

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm going to use the same reasoning I had for not putting rookies on the team: that's all speculation. We don't know how good of a guard that Colon would or would not be if he's moved into the G position, but we do know how good ofa G Grubbs is because he's actually playing there.

Yes the argument could be made that Woodley can be a coverage guy, but he's still not a s good as Suggs. Add in that the other 3 LB's that are on the team are all diminishing a bit (except for Harrison really) we need all the coverage guys we can get. I also wouldn't say that Woodley is a better pass-rusher than Suggs because of one year, Terrell had great yeas in the past (notably his first season which this is basically Woodleys first season in getting a whole lot of chances). We'll see though.
Meh,

Woodley had 60 Tackles, 11.5 Sacks, 2 Pdefs, and 1 INT, in his first year starting fulltime.

Suggs had 60 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 1 Pedef in his first year starting.

Suggs has seriously tailed off since his first 2 seasons.

Not to mention Woodley never plays with his hand down.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Meh,

Woodley had 60 Tackles, 11.5 Sacks, 2 Pdefs, and 1 INT, in his first year starting fulltime.

Suggs had 60 tackles, 10.5 sacks, 1 Pedef in his first year starting.

Suggs has seriously tailed off since his first 2 seasons.

Not to mention Woodley never plays with his hand down.
You're right, Suggs is more versatile :D.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
You're right, Suggs is more versatile :D.
Thats not to say he couldn't, just saying..

I wish the NFL would have a Sack per rush %.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Big Ben
RB: Willie Parker
FB: Lawrence Vickers (I like blockers)
WR: Braylon Edwards

RE: Shaun Rogers (Yeah, he plays nose, but I think he'd be better at end)
Nose: Casey Hampton
LE: Haloti Ngata
RILB: Ray Lewis
LILB: James Farrier
LOLB: LaMarr Woodley

SS: Troy Polomalu
CB: Eric Wright

K: Phil Dawson
P: Dave Zastadil
LS: Ryan Pontbriand

Analysis

QB: Obvious choice, especially with the offensive line that we have.
RB: I debated between Parker and McGahee, but went with Parker because of his speed. With a great offensive line, speed is key.
FB: I like blockers. Vickers is a beast of a blocker.
WR: Ward offers consistency while Braylon offers big play ability.
TE: Obvious choice.
LT: Obvious choice.
LG: Obvious choice.
C: Almost went Mack, but until he proves himself you have to go with Birk.
RG: Strongly considered Whitworth to give more of a power game, but Grubbs is great all around.
RT: Easy choice.

RE: Rogers is a stud pass rusher, and he is more of a penetrater than someone who just holds blocks.
Nose: Hampton is a stud at holding blockers, and there is no way a line can double team Rogers, Hampton, and Ngata. Impossible.
LE: Stud. Like Rogers, can play end or nose.
ROLB: Defensive Player of the Year.
RILB: Future hall of famer still very good.
LILB: He can play. And then some.
LOLB: He can rush the passer, stop the run, and is very good in coverage.
CB: The Best corner in the AFCN
FS: Best coverage safety in NFL.
SS: Best run stopping safety in NFL.
CB: This one is a bit of a shocker. He played pretty well last year despite having no pass rush to help him out.

K: Very consistent.
P: Good, but not great. No one better.
LS: Pontbriand is the best LS in the NFL.
KR/PR: Cribbs=Stud. All Browns special teams.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Koch is the best punter in this division and maybe the entire nfl.

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Bengals players in any of these teams besides Ochocinco :(
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB-Ben Roethlisberger
RB-Wilis McGahee
FB-Leron McClain
WR-Hines Ward
WR-Satonio Holmes
TE-Heath Miller
LT-Joe Thomas
LG-Eric Steinbach
C-Matt Birk
RG-Ben Grubbs
RT-Jared Gaither

LE-Aaron Smith
NT-Shaun Rodgers
RE-Haloti Ngata
LOLB-LaMarr Woodley
LILB-James Farrior
RILB-Ray Lewis
ROLB-James Harrison
CB-Ike Taylor
CB-Dominque Foxworth
FS-Ed Reed
SS-Troy Polamalu
K-Jeff Reed
P-Sam Koch

Only a few things that can really be questioned. I picked Holmes over CJ cause I hate him. Simple as that. Not to mention he had a terrible season last year. I like Woodley over Suggs, just personal opinion that one can go either way. And at CB I like Foxworth alot. He played well last year and the AFCN is pretty weak at corner.

That defense would probably be the best ever. Imagine the pass rush that would get through with those 3 on the line.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Yup the only think I completely disagree with is Holmes over CJ.
John Wall
Old 06-11-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Quote:
It's iffy, Chad Johnson hasn't been a key factor in 2 years. Holmes has been and is improving.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That D doesn't look to friendly.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think CJ is going to be as good as he used to be this year. Him losing Housh is really gonna hurt. I'll take Holmes over him at this point.

If the Ravens get Brandon Marshall that who I want on this team.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Holmes IMO is not a #1 receiver. CJ IMO is.
John Wall
Old 06-17-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

He definately used to be. We'll see if he still has it this year. Last season can easily be written off as a fluke for him cause of Palmer being out.

Holmes on the other hand has only been improving and I'm expecting him to really take over as our main target this year.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

I don't see Holmes being a number 1 guy ever. IMO CJ is a lot better than Holmes and one bad year doesn't mean he is going to suck. Holmes needs to prove a lot more than what he has to be over CJ IMO
John Wall
Old 06-17-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Whitworth is better than Eric Steinbach and I have watched both extensively. He's not quite as versatile as Steiny(even though hes no slouch in that department either, might be our starting LT this season) has just as much athleticism in the outside game and is just a flat out mauler in the run game. My only complaint when Steinbach was here was his ability at the point of attack. I'm rly just splittin hairs here as both are excellent players but Whitworth has been fantastic at Guard ever since hes been here and I think I speak for all of Bengaldom when I say I don't miss Steiny at LG in the least.

Nice to see Chinny get a mention and if this division wasn't so stacked at Safety he'd probably get much more pub. Outstanding player but obviously not on the Ed Reed/Polamalu level just yet.

Other than that I pretty much agree with everything everyone has put down though I think Domata Peko deserves a lot more credit. But in this division its really hard to argue with the top guys that most have listed especially on defense. I also expect a big year from Coles and/or Henry so they may make a push in the WR department.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote