Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vikings player ratings for Madden 10.

Here they are, what do you all think?

I myself believe that Greenway and Taylor should have had better ratings. Maybe even Berrian.

http://espn.go.com/videogames/featur...en10?teamId=31

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EJ Henderson's needs to be way higher. Pat Williams is kind of low.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats because the changed the rating system

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow no quarterback above 69 overall? that seems harsh

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AD needs to be a 99, and EJ is waaaayyyy too low.

I have no problems with our QB's sucking, although Rosenfels should be low 70's.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
thats because the changed the rating system
I guess I did hear that too, they were going to change it up a bit this year.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the worst player is 35 now. they changed it alot

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad they changed the rating system. I was sick of average at best players being in the low to mid 80's. Although Leber at 66 is quite low, IMO.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with everything you guys have pretty much said. EJ is way to low but it could be because of the injury last year. Ben Leber is an Average OLB but he deserves to be in the 70's at least. Oh well though, After playing a year with them there rating will go up. Tarvaris may have a bad rating but he is a fun QB to use in Madden.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
AD needs to be a 99.
Then he better work on his ball security and pass protection.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden sucks something awful. The best versions were in the mid-2000's for PS2 and Xbox.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyrell Johnson being higher than Madieu Williams is very strange.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I guess I did hear that too, they were going to change it up a bit this year.
Yeah they spread it out so you can seperate your elite players vs. the average vs. the sucky.

Now when a star player gets injured and the backup comes in, you aren't supposed to just get a career day...you'll notice you need your other guy back, etc.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tarvaris should be atleast a 97
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

I'm just gonna re-state a lot of what has already been said:
- The rating system was changed dramatically for this game, your superstar players are much harder to come by, and your average NFL players rating is now in the high 60's to low 70's
- Leber's overall rating is the one that bothers me the most. This was a very good core of LB's last season, even without EJ, and Leber is a big part of that. He should be in the mid 70's.
- Scratch that, the thing that bothers me most is that Naufahu Tahi is rated the same overall as Chester Taylor!!! Tahi should be the lowest rated player in the game, I'd give him a rating of 3
- Tyrell Johnson above Madieu is strange, I also think that Jimmy Kennedy above Fred Evans is strange.
- Herrera could be a bit higher, but at least they finally got Ryan Cook right! Up until now Cook was rated in the high 80's, above Herrera.
- Even though these rating look really bad, I think this team is poised to prove the nay-sayers wrong, and a good season can turn these rating around quickly. Players like Madieu, EJ, and Sidney Rice are quite low because of injuries last season, playing a full season can help the ratings quickly.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BGB
Rookie

BGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow did anyone notice my boy Harvins physical tools!
Speed 97
Acceleration 98
Agility 99
Strength 57

That's as good as any WR in the game. Now he just needs to get that awarness up and he should be one of the best players in the game!
BGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Tarvaris should be atleast a 97
If any player on the Vikings that deserves a 99 rating it's definatly Tarvaris Jackson. I just don't understand how they came up with that rating they insanely under-rated him.

But seriously Leber is way too low, so is E.J. Henderson, and even Greenway should be a few points higher. But their ratings don't really surprise me as it seems for the past couple of years they always have under-rated the Viking Linebackers.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
But their ratings don't really surprise me as it seems for the past couple of years they always have under-rated the Viking Linebackers.
thats because the vikings have been more known for their offense rather than defense in like the last 15 years.

I probably won't buy this game. I sound as a pound with my Madden 08.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote