Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Ultimate Fantasy Football League 2 (Draft Complete)

Alrighty, here it goes!

I'm going to be running a Mega-Fantasy Football REDRAFT IDP league on Yahoo. It will be 20 teams, so superb strategy, knowledge, and dedication will be the difference between the winners and the losers. I recognize D-Unit did something similar last year, but mine will be different in this:

1. There will be an application process. See below.

2. It will be on Yahoo since I imagine most people are more comfortable with that site and it allows for some flexibility, as well as an excellent draft lobby and amenities.

3. The scoring will be fairly standard and will be posted below. They will be subject to change as I don't want an unfair advantage nor do I want the stats to skew this league.

4. You will HAVE to be at the draft to participate and you will have plenty of notice to do that.

That is the nitty gritty. To apply, please e-mail the following information to shanephallam@gmail.com

1. NFLDC Username

2. Fantasy Football experience (number of years, type of leagues, sites you frequent or read about FF, money invested, anything else you'd like to add)

3. Will you be able to make the draft on Friday, August 14th at 10:00 PM EST?

4. Why would you be a good candidate for this league?

My goal is to get the best and most active players essentially. I'd be lying if I said your reputation at NFLDC won't come into play, since it will, but I hope the Forum Mocks I've run, etc, have proven that I'm not afraid to take a chance on guys with good applications.

I think that is all. Remember, e-mail is shanephallam@gmail.com. See the scoring, roster, etc, below. Feel free to reply with questions and such.

People with auto-invites (if they apply):

Damix (Winner last year)

Roster: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, RB/WR, K, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

(DL means DL or LB. D is DL, LB, or DB)

Scoring:

Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-1)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-1)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (.5)
Sack (2)
Interception (2)
Fumble Force (2)
Fumble Recovery (.5)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (4)
Pass Defended (.5)
Block Kick (3)

Applications are due Saturday, June 28th!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 06-21-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote