Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I destroyed myself in the gym today in only 20 minutes.

Pull ups x10
Body weight squats x15
Pushups x 10
V situps x 10

On repeat for 20 minutes with no break
Circuit training I see. All ways a good way to loose weight.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Yeah. It was as punishment so it hurt a lot because I hadn't expected a workout this afternoon
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
First thing that came to mind when I saw rider...was jockey or horseback rider (equestrian), I wont lie. I then thought, "AQ is a jockey? That is awesome." haha. I was tired at the moment. Bikes are cool too, I guess.
i've ridden horses too.

amazing story: riding horses is strenuous.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want a workout then start swimming. I think that is the most underrated excercise out there and it will have you worn out in no time. Add in flipturns and it gets even harder. It doesnt put any pressure on your knees like running and you work out every part of your body.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 06-22-2009 at 06:53 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i've ridden horses too.

amazing story: riding horses is strenuous.
It uses all your muscles to stay on that frickin horse
Old 06-22-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've put on 5 pounds in 2 weeks due to this damn cripple boot :( Now I'm up to 190.

I need exercises to lose excess cripple weight(like my newly forming gut) while crippled. It's amazing how reliant the body is on ******* ankles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It uses all your muscles to stay on that frickin horse
yah...

cure for obesity: ride a horse everywhere.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
yah...

cure for obesity: ride a horse everywhere.
Cure for obesity: don't put ranch dressing on your pizza and wash it down with a 32 oz coke you fat slob.

In general of course, not talking about anyone specific.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Cure for obesity: don't put ranch dressing on your pizza and wash it down with a 32 oz coke you fat slob.

In general of course, not talking about anyone specific.

I love the people that will order everything on the menu that is fating, and then add oh I would like a extra large diet coke.

Come on really diet coke...you think thats gonna help you cut out all those other calories of fat you are about to eat.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I love the people that will order everything on the menu that is fating, and then add oh I would like a extra large diet coke.

Come on really diet coke...you think thats gonna help you cut out all those other calories of fat you are about to eat.
I get diet coke because regular sodas are too sugary.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I get diet coke because regular sodas are too sugary.
lies your just trying to watch your figure.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
really, moderation has as much to do with it as the ranch dressing.
yes i'm rationalizing. because ranch on pizza is good.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly want to write a book on the fascination people have with ranch dressing. It is one of the few items people decide to put on almost all foods. It intrigues me.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I honestly want to write a book on the fascination people have with ranch dressing. It is one of the few items people decide to put on almost all foods. It intrigues me.
BBQ sauce, and Honey Mustard and ketchup are other sauce I enjoy on almost anything.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can eat sweet sour sauce on everything.

way to represent the stereotype

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. It was as punishment so it hurt a lot because I hadn't expected a workout this afternoon
What's a V-sit up? I have never even heard of that before and I am too lazy to look it up on Google.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ranch mixed with some hot sauce is freaking amazing. God, I havent had ranch in forever.......

Oh, chili sauce as well. Stuff is money. Renji and AQ should know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Rob S : 06-22-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Ranch mixed with some hot sauce is freaking amazing. God, I havent had ranch in forever.......

Oh, chili sauce as well. Stuff is money. Renji and AQ should know what I'm talking about.
the one with the gold roster on the bottle
Old 06-22-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
What's a V-sit up? I have never even heard of that before and I am too lazy to look it up on Google.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the one with the gold roster on the bottle
I get it from a local Asian Market as I am pretty much surrounded by them. Its not a brand name, its one that they home make and bottle themselves i guess. It comes in a mason jar.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ranch is good on salads and it ruins perfectly good pizza and wings. There is my fitness tip fat asses. ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Blue Cheese and Pizza and hot sauce
Old 06-22-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, about that:

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I strained (is that the same as pulling it?) my hammy doing sprints today... any good tips on a fast recovery, because any extended time off is really gonna hurt my regimen. My trainer told me to ice it a ton, but any other suggestions?

I don't think it's too severe, so can I still do my weight lifting (squats, cleans, etc?). ****, I didn't need this now.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Last edited by Smokey Joe : 06-22-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
yeah, about that:
She's hot...

and that workout looks like it really sucks. I hated some of the circuit workouts we did for football last year.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote