Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

what's scary is how often he's right these days.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

thats a good move for Denver they need a corner

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
*eye roll* yup, we sure do if you think darrent williams was the only CB on the team. i hear an echo.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A ? instead of a ! would be nice.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU View Post
id say its probably bad depening on what they have to give up. they have foxworth still.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont want bly, because foxworth is better when you consider the skill:money ratio...

besides i would rather shop for someone else and trade up in the draft..

wHY IS DENVER IN ALL These talks??
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

You know how Shanahan is, take any other team's veteran cast offs and try to make it work

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

that's how shanahan is? oh right, you're going to point to the browns defensive line as if that's indicative of his career.

"cast-offs" denver has taken since shanahan came to town:

champ bailey
gary zimmerman
mark schlereth
tony jones
alfred williams
neil smith
michael dean perry
ed mccaffrey
javon walker
howard griffith
ian gold
john lynch

and that's with about 12.3 seconds of thought. my assumption is that the only examples you have are plummer and the browns line.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFran View Post
http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/10023456

Possibly be a 3rd rounder and a play or two
Come on Detroit . . . 3rd rounder and Denver's offensive line!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
LionSmack
Veteran

LionSmack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't know what you guys mean who are implying that Bly is too expensive for the Broncos, he's under contract for '07 at $4.5m, that's a very reasonable number compared to what teams are going to have to spend to get a FA corner these days.

Now, if a team is going to insist upon having an extension worked out with Bly before making the trade, then that could get expensive, but that's a different story.

Bly would not be any part of a "best D-backfield in NFL history," though, I mean come on. He's poor in zone, average in man coverage, and gets burned deep. He does make plays though, he knows when to jump routes or come off his man to go after a pass thrown to someone else.

Personally, I am praying the Lions can get anything of good value for him, a thrid-rounder and a player would be great. I'd take Denver's third and Tatum Bell so fast it would make your head spin.
LionSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Tatum Bell might be included in the deal. Bell is a productive, experienced back with only one year remaining on his rookie contract, which would serve the Lions well given that Kevin Jones might not return to form in 2007, and Bell would be even faster playing in the dome.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Adam Schefter is a rumor monger :)
Precisely.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote