Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-26-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default ban mtmock from cowboys talk/ rate the new coaching hires

I am wondering if his constant man love for mayock and the NFL network, disrespect for other posters and general pain in the assness is getting on anyone else nerves?

and

how do you rate our new coaching hires?
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not right to single someone out on a thread title dude, oh ah the coaching pickups are swell
Old 02-26-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.
Cool

what did i ever do to you TH3 and i apologized to D-unit...thats messed up because i thought about something dif. than someone now i'm a bad person. ok kick me out do as you wish...i could get over it . iv'e been through worse things than gettin called out in a forum. I accidentally put mayock on 1 of my posts...because i like nfl network it automatically makes me g.ay...i'm sure im not the only who likes watching the nfl channel, but no sweat say what you want don't matter . :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Last edited by mtmock : 02-26-2007 at 10:50 PM.
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There are various opinions on the board, that's what makes it what it is. Everyone should thake it for what it is. It's passionate Cowboys talk.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

hey bigmac076 nice sig whered you go to get one like that? :?

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have nothing against mtmock. It's just that I wanted to hear if there are actual facts behind the stats he's throwing out there, or if it's just out of thin air.

If he thinks he's being critized because he has a different opinion from me or anyone else here, then he needs to get a clue. There are a lot of different views of what we need to do and ways to fix it. The easiest way to get ignored quickly here is if you don't make sense in backing up your opinion.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they have the strongest young staff they have had since the SB years. Very excited about this group of coaches.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote