Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fight Night is awesome.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anybody play Tiger Woods PGA tour 10. I played the demo and seems pretty good but Im not sure if I should buy the game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I dont like about that deal is that they give you Uncharted. Amazing, amazing, amazing game. But in a way, it's false advertising for the PS3 because, you're not going to find many games that look remotely as good as Uncharted on the PS3. It's a bitter sweet deal if you're new to the PS3. So, you're playing uncharted...which may be your only game and you have these expectations that all the PS3 games will look that good. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, looks like I will try to manually fix my ps3 and if that doesn't work, I'll likely just buy a new one when the price drops (rumored to drop $100 in August). I heard somewhere that Target offers 3 year warranties on PS3's, so that seems like the best route to take if I can't fix the PS3. Or maybe my brother who never uses his will give me his, that'd be awesome.

When I called Sony today to try and negotiate a better deal and all they said is they can't do anything about it, and that's BS. No way in hell I'm spending $150+ on a refurbished model with only a 90 day warranty, that's ridiculous, especially considering I've done nothing but take very good care of my PS3 and have been a loyal Sony costumer for the past several years. The guy tried to sell me this crap about the refurbished ones being factory compared, and all I gotta say is who gives a f***. $150 is a decent amount of change, and if I'm gonna spend it on a reused system, I want more than a 90 day warranty. No way do I want to go through this s*** again in a year.

However, I did send them an angry e-mail. Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll send me a free game or accessory.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did you say was wrong w/ it, the yellow lights? I dont know how to fix it, just curious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What did you say was wrong w/ it, the yellow lights? I dont know how to fix it, just curious.
It's called the yellow light of death. Basically, as soon as you hit the power button, a yellow light comes on for a second, then the ps3 shuts off, beeps three times, and starts flashing red.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The only thing I dont like about that deal is that they give you Uncharted. Amazing, amazing, amazing game. But in a way, it's false advertising for the PS3 because, you're not going to find many games that look remotely as good as Uncharted on the PS3. It's a bitter sweet deal if you're new to the PS3. So, you're playing uncharted...which may be your only game and you have these expectations that all the PS3 games will look that good. haha.
Yeah I love Uncharted so far, and I'm more of a sports gamer. I have rented a few other games to try some out, and liked a few but didn't like some too.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Fight Night is awesome.
Well worth the purchase? I gotta buy myself a new game, though I have just borrowed Guitar Hero Metallica. I'm down to either Fight Night or InFamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'll be buying Uncharted tomorrow, I meant to go today. It was a tough decision between it, Bioshock and Killzone. Almost an impossible decision.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Fight Night is awesome.
Is there a place where you can see the full video of your avy? That gif is awesome.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:26 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Is there a place where you can see the full video of your avy? That gif is awesome.
Like the entire video of whatever was going on or a bigger version of the avy? I have the latter.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:01 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

BlazBlue June 30th. Please get it.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Like the entire video of whatever was going on or a bigger version of the avy? I have the latter.
Like a video where I can see the whole thing.... it looks hilarious!

I wish I could find out where the drinking squirrel came from.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Well worth the purchase? I gotta buy myself a new game, though I have just borrowed Guitar Hero Metallica. I'm down to either Fight Night or InFamous
Without a doubt. If you have friends over enough, it's definitely worth it. Still worth it without. The game's just so much deeper than 3. It's really great.

Oh and you shouldn't buy InFamous anyway. It's way too short. Just rent that one.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just Bought Metal Gear Solid last week. Fight Night will probably be my next purchase.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Finished RE5. The ending was pretty stupid. Great graphics. Great story. Still hate the gameplay mechanics though, but I know those are classic to RE. Pretty good game though.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Still cant doenload ps one classics. Anyone know why this is?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone wanna do an online dynasty for NCAA. The one last year never got going cause there were people not from this board that never got on. We definitely need to do one this year especially with the customizable conferences. I could run it but I'm not gonna have my online setup when I leave for school in the middle of august. I probably won't have internet for about a week and a half
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody play that Call of Juarez game? It looks good.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do my dynasty with local friends. Works better that way, very smooth.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Anybody play that Call of Juarez game? It looks good.
I rented it and it is pretty good. The graphics are great and the story is good... even the online is fun. My only complaints are occasional screen tearing and the aiming reticle doesnt go away when you aim down the iron sights. Make sure you are ok with simple guns before playing this.

I like how in online they dont record your kills/deaths but instead use a money system to see how much you are worth if you are killed and how much you get if you kill someone else. I just wish there were more rifles and customization of rifles.

If you like westerns or are just sick of CoD, Killzone, etc... give it a rent.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey for those who have Fight Night 4, downloaded the demo and I realized some important boxers are missing. Is there no Floyd Mayweather Jr.? No Oscar de la Hoya? Whats up with that, I wanted to be pretty boy floyd

Quote:
Old 07-03-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Hey for those who have Fight Night 4, downloaded the demo and I realized some important boxers are missing. Is there no Floyd Mayweather Jr.? No Oscar de la Hoya? Whats up with that, I wanted to be pretty boy floyd
The demo won't usually have all the fighters, (i.e NBA Live Demos don't have all the teams) but if you buy the actual game, all the fighters will be there. Don't always judge the game by the game by the demo, cause sometimes there will be problems with the demo. :)
Old 07-03-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, Floyd and De La Hoya are not in the game. Floyd will most likely be added in an update.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
The demo won't usually have all the fighters, (i.e NBA Live Demos don't have all the teams) but if you buy the actual game, all the fighters will be there. Don't always judge the game by the game by the demo, cause sometimes there will be problems with the demo. :)
I actually only had 2 playable characters, but they had all the profiles for the 48 characters that are playable in the game. And that's why I was surprised that Mayweather wasn't on the roster and neither De La Hoya, considering it is an all encompassing roster of boxers

Quote: