Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-04-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Cause berg's a ******* idiot. That dude lives to say stupid ****.
I hear he comes at people wrong like the way he speaks to them

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im embarrased that I have one yung berg song on my ipod, i just like when the chick on the song talks about giving/getting the business.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Im embarrased that I have one yung berg song on my ipod, i just like when the chick on the song talks about giving/getting the business.
I have three songs of his. "The Business" because it is catchy, "Where Do We Go From Here" because I like the beat and Twista murders the song, and "Doin Dat There" because I like the beat.

Soooo excited. Wiz Khalifa will be performing in Pittsburgh when I am there. Going to see that show.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough Drake in this thread. That's someone whose album I can't wait for.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Not enough Drake in this thread. That's someone whose album I can't wait for.
Drake is also awesome. As much as it pains me to say this because I am not the biggest Weezy fan, Drake has a great mentor to learn from.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Drake is also awesome. As much as it pains me to say this because I am not the biggest Weezy fan, Drake has a great mentor to learn from.
I never could've imagined Drake would get this much hype, although I will say I always knew the dude had talent dating back to his days before Young Money when he was almost exclusively R&B working with artists like Trey Songz. No doubt he benefitted from the exposure he got under Weezy, but he would've got noticed either way imo. He's way too good. Y'all can hate if you want, though.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I never could've imagined Drake would get this much hype, although I will say I always knew the dude had talent dating back to his days before Young Money when he was almost exclusively R&B working with artists like Trey Songz. No doubt he benefitted from the exposure he got under Weezy, but he would've got noticed either way imo. He's way too good. Y'all can hate if you want, though.
I don't hate on the dude. The show he acted in is one of my favorites. Just surprised that was Drake. His buzz is sky high right now.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drake's mixtape "So Far Gone" has gotten played way too much by me. I love it too much.
and Hines' fav show would be degrassi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alt/electro
Old 07-05-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drake is nasty, but I have known that for a while. I just hope he doesnt go in the tank now that he is popular. If he just goes for radio play it could be the end for him.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

I just checked out Drake's first video for "Best I Ever Had". I don't know what Yeezy was thinking when he directed this video. I don't particularly like the basketball metaphor he's trying to get across, it got me confused there for a sec. Rather disappointing for such a great artist like Drake.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Drake's mixtape "So Far Gone" has gotten played way too much by me. I love it too much.
and Hines' fav show would be degrassi.
Not my favorite show, but it is a pretty good show. The new ones suck, but the older ones were ******* good.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread needs more Sha Stimuli

Old 07-05-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_hGH...eature=related

Sick ass flow and song from Wiz. For some reason, YouTube won't let me post videos anywhere.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-05-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.
Fair enough but all Tech does is spit hot fire. Seriously, it is amazing how many quality ******* songs he has.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wiz>>>Drake...

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Fair enough but all Tech does is spit hot fire. Seriously, it is amazing how many quality ******* songs he has.
Yeah he is nasty....
Old 07-06-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People Under The Stairs have been bringing it for 10 years...one of the best groups out there...also put on an incredible live show
Old 07-06-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If you like Southern rap, these guys are just about the best out there imo:

Old 07-06-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ace may actually be my favorite rapper and he combines with Cunninlynguists here brilliantly:

Old 07-06-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Rob S;1715458]I really like Tech as an artist, his skills cant be denied. He is a great story teller and is tremendous with words. His delivery fits his lyrics perfectly as well. I just find much of what he says to be ridiculous and to be mainly for marketing purposes. Great rapper, very talented, but not the "revolutionary" so many scrawny white kids believe him to be.[/QUOTE]

Truth, dudes need to get off his dick. He's a great lyricist, but alot of his songs suck because they are boring. He needs better beats, maybe switch up what he talks about, etc.. Very one dimensional, If you heard one of his songs...you've heard em all.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

This used to be my motto.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

Nyle is a my kinda dude. Intellegent and sick metaphors with great wordplay
check nyle out he is an up and coming kid straight outta highschool going to college he should be coming out with an album soon This is his only song on youtube right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PglfNDepTyQ
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote