Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 02-25-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.
Default Arizona Cardinals Discussion Thread

Yeah, I started the discussion thread, you wanna fight about it?

I'll start!

What are the Arizona Cardinals' biggest draft needs?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
VikesRule
Rookie

VikesRule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Now that this is a team board there will be more than one thread, lol.

The Cardinals need offensive lineman the most in the draft.
VikesRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lt, Cb, Olb, Fs, De, Fb

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Lt, Cb, Olb, Fs, De, Fb
O Line in general
Old 02-26-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikesRule View Post
Now that this is a team board there will be more than one thread, lol.

The Cardinals need offensive lineman the most in the draft.
Yes, we can have more than one thread for each team now. Knock yourselves out! :0

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get Joe Thomas if he's gone then Ganies Adams

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
shawn
Rookie

shawn hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

o-line: any lineman would be great, but we need to get atleast one tackle

defensive end- berry cant stay healthy, and okeafor is inconsistant, so we need to bring in an end

outside linebacker- were fine at middle linebacker with hayes, and dansby is expected to play slb next season, so we need a wlb. because orlando huff isnt the answer there

cornerback- rolle should play better next season, but we need one more corner

free saftey- griffith is done now, and he wasnt that great to begin with, so a great saftey to put next to wilson would be nice

blocking tight end- leonard pope can catch, but we need someone who can block

power running back- james wasnt very good in the red-zone last year, so a big guy who can slam the ball in would be nice

sig mase by jkpigskin
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
o-line: any lineman would be great, but we need to get atleast one tackle
The only 4 I really want are Thomas, Brown, Staley, and Ugoh. None of the other late round picks usually do much with us.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not Gaines Adams i would rather have Jamal Anderson, sure he is a one year wonder but he does have a lot of potential

big rb i would say Nate Illiani from Hawaii i just love this guy he is a beast look him up on you tube

Also for safety we could get Weddell or Merriweather both can play safety or corner, i would love to get merriweather

Def a Tackle is needed, and DE, why not give Cooper a chance, even though he player in 13 games

I still would like Blackstock to have a chance at player wlb he did have good push rushing abilites

DE in the later rounds that would be good is http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...mafrancis.html
Ikaika Alama massive guy who is quick

someone should make a Mock Draft
Old 02-27-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm drawing up the beginning of a Mock and I'm currently stumped at who should go #5. Here's who's went where thus far.

Calvin Johnson
Gaines Adams
Adrian Peterson
Joe Thomas
?

Now, I could go Jamaal Anderson (but I'm not that high on him), Levi Brown (but is his stock still that high) or even Alan Branch as a DT. What do you guys think?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
I'm drawing up the beginning of a Mock and I'm currently stumped at who should go #5. Here's who's went where thus far.

Calvin Johnson
Gaines Adams
Adrian Peterson
Joe Thomas
?

Now, I could go Jamaal Anderson (but I'm not that high on him), Levi Brown (but is his stock still that high) or even Alan Branch as a DT. What do you guys think?
I'd say Anderson as well in that situation. Landry would fill the biggest need but would be a reach there and I think the Cardinals are set as far as DT goes.
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
shawn
Rookie

shawn hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

landry is the bets pick imo

sig mase by jkpigskin
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

I'd love him on the team, but Top 5 is reserved for safeties like Sean Taylor and Kenny Phillips. And the Cardinals are not the team that reaches for need, they do the opposite. I see Anderson at that pick, but I'd much prefer Landry to Branch.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Landry would be nice, i actually wouldn't mind taking him at 5 really a reach, he did run a amzing 40 and now could be number 10 pick for Falcons, if JT is gone, we should trade down and try and stay in either top 10 near bottom like 8 9 10 and pick Landry from there, and then we could still have chance at getting a pretty good tackle in the Second, with Staley, and also get a DE with our third or a second that we might aquire from a trade
Old 03-01-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
DrEvil63
Rookie

DrEvil63 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Are you guys opposed to trading up to get joe thomas??
DrEvil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

As long as the trade is not crazy, but moving up to number 2 is costly, moving up is a good idea just might cost too much
Old 03-03-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being that the Cardinals are my 2nd favorite team may I join you all and post about the team?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:24 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

do it

landry thats larons bro, let me think uh 5ht round pick right
williams who is that

isnt it era or is it ERU becuase of THE U miami
Old 03-03-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its ERU because of EdReedUnstoppable, but Im also fond of the U.

Landry the 5th rd pick who should have been Defensive rookie of the year, and Williams is Demetrius Williams or D Will a 4th rder who slid to us and is a future star at WR.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Cool so your a cocksman
Old 03-03-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
As long as the trade is not crazy, but moving up to number 2 is costly, moving up is a good idea just might cost too much
Too many holes to fill to give up a 2nd rounder and another pick/player.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

here our FA

we resigned Shipp
I think Macklen is gone, if we get a FA S Griffth is gone, but if we get a draft one he might stay

Arizona Cardinals Monty Beisel declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Jack Brewer declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Chris Cooper declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals James Darling declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Chris Liwienski declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Hanik Milligan declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Robert Tate declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Troy Walters declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Fred Wakefield declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Marcel Shipp declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals David Macklin declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Orlando Huff declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Robert Griffith declared free agent
Arizona Cardinals Leonard Davis declared
Old 03-08-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I mentioned on here that I am doing a mock draft with the cards on another site. So I always check to see whats going on with the team here. With my 1st round pick (8) I took Gaines Adams. With my second round pick I took Brandon Meriweather. I have two picks coming up in round 3. What do yall think so far ?
Old 03-08-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good so far, but make sure you get a tackle at some time and WLB is another spot that needs help

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
good so far, but make sure you get a tackle at some time and WLB is another spot that needs help
Staley, Sears, Blaylock were all off the board by the time I picked. Paul Poz also went just a few picks ahead of me. How big if a need is OG and C ? I know OT is a big need I still have to fill. I also have two 5th round picks