Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
I'm just anti-astana.

I'd also like to kick stefan schumacher in the ass for being a ******.
he was doped up too, right? I know that Kohl and Ricco both were.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
oh I loved watching Armstrong do his thing a few years ago. But I enjoyed seeing the new generation get some attention, and Armstrong takes everything away from him. What about Contador, who is also on Astana?

Also I think he's getting way too much attention, not taking anything away from his Tour victories.
quoted for truth

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he was doped up too, right? I know that Kohl and Ricco both were.
most of gerolsteiner was.

lance = brett

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Cavendish.

Be prepared.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Mark Cavendish.

Be prepared.
yeah he's probably gonna win a few stages. Has no chance to win the overall rankings though.

that said, I'm not sure he'll be AS successful, simply because IMO Columbia isn't quite as strong as it used to be.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-03-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
yeah he's probably gonna win a few stages. Has no chance to win the overall rankings though.

that said, I'm not sure he'll be AS successful, simply because IMO Columbia isn't quite as strong as it used to be.
no kidding, but, the green jersey i think is still gonna be in his reach... i don't think hushovd is going in a position to run for it again on Cervelo.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
no kidding, but, the green jersey i think is still gonna be in his reach... i don't think hushovd is going in a position to run for it again on Cervelo.
Hushovd is always to be accounted for, and don't forget Freire and Boonen (who by the way is allowed to start)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-03-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Hushovd is always to be accounted for, and don't forget Freire and Boonen (who by the way is allowed to start)
that's right. Boonen is back. uh oh.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
most of gerolsteiner was.

lance = brett
Is it common for people who are fans of both football and cycling to think that, because when I hear he was coming back, thats exactly what I thought too.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kreuziger is soooo good.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-05-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

who didn't see cancellara winning the prologue.
but then, who saw sastre coming in second?

the TdF is exciting.

edit: lol@zabriskie's bike.

cap'n america.

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 07-05-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Mark Cavendish. Witness.

:D

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Team Columbia is raping this stage.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-07-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Cavendish is just dominating out there.

And damn Lance Armstrong... arrogant piece of work still got it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-07-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Cavendish is just dominating out there.

And damn Lance Armstrong... arrogant piece of work still got it.
haven't actually hit the mountains yet.

we'll see then. but yes. damn lance. wtf.
Cav is just stronger, more burst than hushovd, boonan, or friere and it shows.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Cavendish team is just awesome seriously.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-07-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cavendish team is just awesome seriously.
yeah they win an insane amount of victories the past two seasons.

but I'm pretty impressed by Armstrong, even though not dragging Contador along for the ride was a dick move.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-07-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Cadel Evans lost a lot of time today.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cadel Evans lost a lot of time today.
I'm glad. He nearly killed the tour last year.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-07-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lance is within one second of the yellow jersey!

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Lance is within one second of the yellow jersey!
What a beast.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

on a different note, I'm quite impressed with the non-Pro Tour Skil-Shimano team. Anyone else notice them.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-09-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

more bashing of lance.

"The Tour was a bit of a joke this year. I've got nothing against Sastre ... or Christian Vande Velde," he was quoted as saying shortly after the race last year. "Christian's a nice guy, but finishing fifth in the Tour de France? Come on!"

douche.

that said, tomorrow comes the real challenge... this is where the tour is won and lost... and since a minute separates the top from the bottom of the GC contenders... we'll see how lance's climbing ability and astana's star personalities hold up... i need to get home. whistler was the best mountain biking of my life.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
more bashing of lance.

"The Tour was a bit of a joke this year. I've got nothing against Sastre ... or Christian Vande Velde," he was quoted as saying shortly after the race last year. "Christian's a nice guy, but finishing fifth in the Tour de France? Come on!"

douche.

that said, tomorrow comes the real challenge... this is where the tour is won and lost... and since a minute separates the top from the bottom of the GC contenders... we'll see how lance's climbing ability and astana's star personalities hold up... i need to get home. whistler was the best mountain biking of my life.
Lance killed in the mountain stages during his run. A couple years off may have changed that, but the fact that he's so close to the lead shows that he's got some ability left in him.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote