Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

started a little dynasty guys. look a few threads below if interested.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I actually only had 2 playable characters, but they had all the profiles for the 48 characters that are playable in the game. And that's why I was surprised that Mayweather wasn't on the roster and neither De La Hoya, considering it is an all encompassing roster of boxers
Holyfield too. They all wanted too much money. But you can download created versions of the boxers people put up online.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh what I would give to play the PS3 for one hour.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delete This Post

Last edited by Smokey Joe : 07-09-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, after a year, I broke my first PS3 controller. I viciously threw it to the ground after an online game of Resistance 2. Damn new Dual Shocks cost $55, I'll be sure not to break another controller for at least another year.

You guys break any PS3 contollers yet??
Old 07-10-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, but I don't think it would take too much force to break one of the ones without vibration. They feel extremely light. I take care not to throw it.

Although I did crack an xbox controller during COD. It happens I guess. I ended up taping it together and it still works haha

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
So, after a year, I broke my first PS3 controller. I viciously threw it to the ground after an online game of Resistance 2. Damn new Dual Shocks cost $55, I'll be sure not to break another controller for at least another year.

You guys break any PS3 contollers yet??
My friend broke one of mine. I saw on Walmart's website they have controllers for $42.00.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 07-10-2009 at 05:29 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I actually broke a PS2 controller. I forgot what game it was but I smashed it off the ground and then ripped it in half. It felt immensely satisfying until I realized that I had to buy another. It was really stupid when I look back on it. I just wish I knew what game it was haha.
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, ripped it in half? Haven't broken a PS3 controller cause I usually throw it against the couch, which sustains the impact well but I have broken a PS2 controller, probably happened during Madden, I can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatJJ44 View Post
I actually broke a PS2 controller. I forgot what game it was but I smashed it off the ground and then ripped it in half. It felt immensely satisfying until I realized that I had to buy another. It was really stupid when I look back on it. I just wish I knew what game it was haha.
I once ripped my ps2 controller in half too; I was playing Madden and the damn noob was using Vick, well, do I have to say more.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha I've never been mad enough where I actually break my controller but I definitely understand some of the frustration.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never broken one either but, having to replace one is the worst thing ever. They cost way too damn much. You could get a game for the same price, it's disgusting. Both my xbox controllers arent broken but, rather worn out and f up every now and then but, I've been putting off getting a new one because, it's such a stupid expense and I'm just replacing something i already have for like $50. gah. I hate that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:16 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always drop mines, whenever people are over, we throw em across the room, and there is always 1 idiot who can't catch. But they are pretty durable and they can take a beating.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

With PS2, my controllers took a beating. I would slam them on the ground, punch them, try and snap them in half, etc. However, I learned I was wasting money that way and controlled my anger.

With the ps3 controllers, I usually just toss them in the air and catch them, toss them at the couch, or punch the couch several times.

The worst was when I played video games in bedroom. Where I sat, there was a big wood framed bunk bed to my right. Needless to say when I got pissed, I would wind up and punch the ******... it hurt.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never get mad or atleast that mad with video games. Watching sports however...ugh, I can get a bit fired up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-11-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get mad sometimes. Irritated at the fakeness of the games. Never broken anything, though.

I've had a friend viciously scratch the back of his Madden, and then he broke it. In half.

Games...

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
With PS2, my controllers took a beating. I would slam them on the ground, punch them, try and snap them in half, etc. However, I learned I was wasting money that way and controlled my anger.

With the ps3 controllers, I usually just toss them in the air and catch them, toss them at the couch, or punch the couch several times.

The worst was when I played video games in bedroom. Where I sat, there was a big wood framed bunk bed to my right. Needless to say when I got pissed, I would wind up and punch the ******... it hurt.
Ya my PS2 controllers reallygot the **** beat out of them.

Now theres no way I'm breaking a PS3 controller and then paying 55 dollars for a new one. That's basically the price of a new game. I do the same thing; either toss it in the air or whip it at my couch, except the one time I missed the couch and hit the wall. I thought I broke it at first cause the light didn't turn on right away, but then I plugged it in and it was fine.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I get mad sometimes. Irritated at the fakeness of the games. Never broken anything, though.

I've had a friend viciously scratch the back of his Madden, and then he broke it. In half.

Games...
That's just going overboard right there. I can't ever see myself turning off the game, ejecting the disk, grabbing a sharp object to scratch it, and then snap it in half only to have little pieces fly off in the process. That's a little crazy.

Old 07-11-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Speaking of PS2's I found mine yesterday. I was positive I threw it out. But yeah, I need to figure how to fix it, it's probably straight trash. I had to play God of War 2 back in the day w/ the cover off and with things holding crap down. lol. It was terrible. I had so many problems w/ my ps2 after a while. It was working, though a few years ago until I ripped the silver thing out that connects to the power switch. I've tried to put it back in but, I think I'm out of luck. If I could get it to work, I would finally be able to start MGS so I could work my way up to 4 and so on. And my buddy always bothers me to play Gallop Racer. lol. Horse racing video game for the win. It really is sweet, actually.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-11-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

The only reason why I still have my ps2 is to play the greatest baseball game ever, MVP NCAA 07. The controls for that game are fantastic and is about as close to actually playing baseball as you can get. The hitting mechanics were pure genius. I just wish the game was for the MLB and not NCAA.

I wish the CWS would get bigger and cause more of a demand for an NCAA baseball game though. It'd be cool to actually be able to draft real prospects and such.

Old 07-11-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

I wish my PS2 still worked. It easily has a greater collection of games than any other system by far. I still remember spending countless hours trying to collect all the turf on GTA San Andreas. That was one epic game.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I was so pissed off when I found out my PS3 wasnt backwards compatible. They lose so much money producing the things as it is, so i can see why they cut this out of the newer ones but still...it sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-11-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatJJ44 View Post
I wish my PS2 still worked. It easily has a greater collection of games than any other system by far. I still remember spending countless hours trying to collect all the turf on GTA San Andreas. That was one epic game.
Actually I disagree. The PS2 had sooo many ****** games with quite a few good ones. Best collection of games goes to the Super Nintendo.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Meh...I really didnt have many super nintendo games that I liked.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-11-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

n64 is where it's at for a collection of games.