Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-09-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Lance killed in the mountain stages during his run. A couple years off may have changed that, but the fact that he's so close to the lead shows that he's got some ability left in him.
flats are not mountains.

a few HCs and we'll see who's team is gonna propel their GC competitor to the front... i don't think contador will go that easily.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
flats are not mountains.

a few HCs and we'll see who's team is gonna propel their GC competitor to the front... i don't think contador will go that easily.
Agreed, considering he is in 3rd. This may be like a few years back when Jan Ullrich and his one teammate (can't remember who it was) were both contending and it seemed like neither were going to back down. It hurt them in the end. I could see a similar thing happen here, as contador has been a favorite for a while, and Armstrong isn't just going to give up and assume the role as his guard unless he is out of it for sure. Tomorrow may be an indicator of how Armstong really is doing, though with only two major climbs, it may not be a huge factor. I have off tomorrow and instead of sleeping in, I'm waking up to catch the stage.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Astana is boring but they are so strong. they are just dominating this stage.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Lance killed in the mountain stages during his run. A couple years off may have changed that, but the fact that he's so close to the lead shows that he's got some ability left in him.
Lance also has an incredible amount of mental and physical toughness. He won't go down without a fight. His body may be worn down but he has an uncanny ability to raise his cycling level when he needs to.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cavendish again. beast.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Man Astana is boring but they are so strong. they are just dominating this stage.
Was that the Tourmelet?

If so i was sitting, watching that... and was like. seriously. no one's attacking? what kinda ******** is this. **** you stupid peleton. have you no balls? this is not the Grande Boucle, this is the ************* TdF.

but then again, if you didn't notice. Jens Voigt is... also a beast.

"Jens was a math prodigy in elementary school, putting “Attack!” in every blank space on all his tests. It would be the wrong answer for everybody else, but Jens is able to solve any problem by attacking."

Old 07-15-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

it was arcalis.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-15-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
it was arcalis.
astana boned that too?

hella lame. i haven't been able to watch anything. i've been in a work-void of like xmillion hours of interviews.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
astana boned that too?

hella lame. i haven't been able to watch anything. i've been in a work-void of like xmillion hours of interviews.
at least they did until about 1.5 km from the end. Contador attacked it.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-23-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well the time trial pretty much finished it. Contador pretty much showed he is miles ahead of everyone, also I do not know why everyone is picking on contador for being a bad teammate, tbh it is lance armstrong who's pulled the jerk moves so far

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

really, the tour is contadors to lose.

ventoux will pretty much seal the deal (dur)

Old 07-24-2009, 07:49 AM    (permalink
trekindude
Rookie

trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.trekindude wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Wednesday was the best day of the Tour so far. Awesome all the way through. Who reckons Wiggins can pull those 11 seconds on Lance and claim a podium spot?
trekindude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:57 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekindude View Post
Wednesday was the best day of the Tour so far. Awesome all the way through. Who reckons Wiggins can pull those 11 seconds on Lance and claim a podium spot?
the ventoux is to steep, i think wiggins should worry more about kloden then about overtaking armstrong, it sort of depends on who wants to do stuff that day

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekindude View Post
I'd love it.

Will it happen? Probably not.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't want to start a new thread, but who's watching? Peter Sagan has been dominant so far, and with all the crashes it seems like a lot of the favorites are now in catch up mode. That should provide us with some interesting stages when the riders hit the mountains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I am! I'm a big big big boasson hagen fan!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh... He's alright. He's norwegian which means that I don't like him per default haha. I don't really have any favorite riders anymore since they all got caught doping themselves. I used to be a huge fan of Andy Schelck until he stabbed Bjarne Riis in the back and moved to Radioshack along with his brother, Cancellara, Voigt and Fuglsang. Classless bastard...

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

It's a toss up between boasson hagen/chavanel and hesjedal for me

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Chavanel is a stud. I just love the way he goes about his business and he's just a classy, classy guy. He has the heart of a champion, but unfortunately not the legs.

Quote: