Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-29-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Is anyone else seeing new trends they don't like in recruiting?

I didn't put this in the recruiting forum because I think it's of interest to more people than just the armchair recruiting experts. I'm just wondering if it seems to anyone else that recruits are being offered and committing earlier than ever. Before they even suit up for one practice as a senior. I've also read that many schools are offering WAY more kids than they plan to actually sign. More than in the past. I just don't get why schools and players are in such a hurry to commit to each other. What if a kid changes his mind in December, but there are no scholarship offers left for him. 17 year old kids should not be pressured to commit to a school before they even start their Senior year. It seems a little out of hand to me.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
IrishTrojan
Rookie

IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.

Usc doesnt have that problem.