Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-12-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heaven Shall Burn and trivium tonight

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so has anyone heard Muse's new song?

I'm in heaven.

Sounds like a combo of Queen and Aerosmith's "Sweet Taste of India"!

Last edited by djp : 07-29-2009 at 06:28 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Heaven Shall Burn and trivium tonight
How were they?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill be seeing Trivium on Sunday~ As well as an assload of other metal bands.

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm stoked. In the next two months: Emmure, Oceano, For Today, Parkway Drive, In Fear and Faith, A Day to Remember, Whitechapel, Suicide Silence.

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking of going to warped tour tomorrow...anyone in the twin cities area plan on going?

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there's so many decent bands gonna be there...

its kinda weird. and i feel so old saying i'd wanna go.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
there's so many decent bands gonna be there...

its kinda weird. and i feel so old saying i'd wanna go.
I went last year...and I think this years lineup is clearly better...probably about on par with 2006. I'm pretty excited but I have noone to go with...sad haha.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have an extra ticket for mayhem fest in Detroit, I should have advertised it in here a couple days ago as the concert is in about 12 or so hours here.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:36 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
How were they?
I know this was posted a while ago, but they were good. Heaven Shall Burn are amazing live, very tidy performance and their singer is better than you'd expect.

Bought tickets today to go see Parkway Drive, hometown AWESOMENESS also going to see Lamb Of God with Shadows Fall and Devil Driver in December.

Also, don't buy Kill Switch Engage's new album if you're expecting a decent record.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I went last year...and I think this years lineup is clearly better...probably about on par with 2006. I'm pretty excited but I have noone to go with...sad haha.
that's my thoughts exactly.

ffs. bouncing souls. nofx. and bad religion?

Old 08-03-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

So went to Mayhem Fest yesterday, was loads of awesome. Killswitch, a band I dont like that much, was awesome live. Both Behemoth and Trivium put on really good shows.

Lets see, Mushroomhead was beyond awful. Marilyn Manson was boring. Slayer was, of course, ****ing amazing.

I took a solid flying headbutt to the leg, that feels good today. Not as much pain or bruises as I was expecting the next day.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mushroom head has never been very good live IMO. I like some of their music but there shows are hideously awful.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
So went to Mayhem Fest yesterday, was loads of awesome. Killswitch, a band I dont like that much, was awesome live. Both Behemoth and Trivium put on really good shows.

Lets see, Mushroomhead was beyond awful. Marilyn Manson was boring. Slayer was, of course, ****ing amazing.

I took a solid flying headbutt to the leg, that feels good today. Not as much pain or bruises as I was expecting the next day.
hardcore show bruises >>> metal show bruises.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
hardcore show bruises >>> metal show bruises.
You would probably bruise from a pat on the back.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:06 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2nd new Muse single

Epic again
Old 08-07-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
You would probably bruise from a pat on the back.
not true at all

Old 08-19-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
2nd new Muse single

Epic again
Meh...too pop.

What was the 1st one you posted? The video was unavailable.

Still excited for the new album though. Still disappointed that they're opening for the worst band of all time (U2).

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Meh...too pop.

What was the 1st one you posted? The video was unavailable.

Still excited for the new album though. Still disappointed that they're opening for the worst band of all time (U2).
not of all time.

U2 USED to be good... joshua tree is still legit.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, U2 is far from being the worst band of all time. They've really put out some terrible, generic records the last few years and Bono is a big time prick but at one point they were great. Sadly, that seems to be an all too common thing with many bands.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not of all time.

U2 USED to be good... joshua tree is still legit.
They're the worst "relevant" band of all time. I can't think of a band with worse music and less talent that has the same amount of popularity.

AC/DC comes to mind but their music is catchy and I like Angus Young.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-01-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

diab rejoice

BTBAM has a teaser track on their Myspace for their upcoming album "The Great Misdirect":

http://www.myspace.com/betweentheburiedandme

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
diab rejoice

BTBAM has a teaser track on their Myspace for their upcoming album "The Great Misdirect":

http://www.myspace.com/betweentheburiedandme
I listened to it last night and it sounds ******* amazing. I can't wait.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter