Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-31-2009, 03:25 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
It's ok, I was a little disappointed. They went a little bit heavier which I liked but overall most of the songs are pretty ordinary. I don't think it comes anywhere close to As Daylight Dies. Which BTW is awesome but I sure you already know that.

Anyone like Gojira?
I ******* love Gojira. I've seen them live twice. Me and two buddies went from N.O. to Memphis just to see them. They are incredible live. We're about to see them live again in Sept. with Burst (another awesome band). However, I'm not a huge fan of their new cd. From Mars To Sirius is fan-*******-tastic.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:15 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I ******* love Gojira. I've seen them live twice. Me and two buddies went from N.O. to Memphis just to see them. They are incredible live. We're about to see them live again in Sept. with Burst (another awesome band). However, I'm not a huge fan of their new cd. From Mars To Sirius is fan-*******-tastic.
I just started listening to them and they are pretty awesome, I figured someone on this board would have heard of them. I'll have to check their tour dates and see if they are going to come to Chicago if so, I'll go and see them. I also totally agree about From Mars To Sirius being better than The Way of All Flesh. The new album is getting so much acclaim in the metal community and I can't figure it out.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've also recently gotten into Gojira. Can't stop listening to Flying Whales.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote