Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 02-27-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2 issues

1. Allen - then we need to address DE.

Abimari, Moses, Moss, McDonald, Francis, Crowder, Robinson, Moore

obviously we wouldn't need one in the 1st round.

If we don't keep Allen - that is a DEFINATE NEED. Kearny too old, useless waste of money.

2. Mitchell - i think it we keep one or the other, if not keep both

Willis won't be there 1st round. Later rounds maybe the likes of waters, Harris, Desmond Bishop, DeOssie, Blades

Those are two issues for sure
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally don't think JA is going anywhere(after much thought) No one is going to give up a 1st and 3rd rounder for him. Also, the guy is in alot of trouble and already suspended for four(?) games. If Francis can put on more weight(he put on 35 in one year) I think he'll be a dominate DT we can pick up in the third round. Perhaps we could trade down and get Staley and Chris Houston in the second round, I think if Mitchell leaves, we don't trade down and pick up Patrick Willis(I'm assuming that NFLDC is right and he's still available) and WR with our 2nd round pick and Francis with our 3rd. That leaves out LT, but my question to that is are the picks that will be available, will they be worth that pick? I doubt it, and I think picking up that mexican guy says that KC is looking for other ways to replace Willie Roaf.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One last thought: I'm convinced that Herm will go defense this year in the first round. he's made many comments in his press conferences(especially when we played baltimore) about how it's important to build a solid Defense like the Ravens have. Also, with Kawika leaving, that need will be filled with a guy who sounds like a fantastic guy with football talent(always a good guy to have on your team)
Old 02-28-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure the signing of Pruneda should be interpreted as Herm and Carl are done looking for offensive linemen. Pruneda has proven nothing, the most he has played is Mexican ball, he got hurt over in Europe. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on a practice squad a year or two.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

So, then what do we do in terms of LT? Because I don't think we have anyone who can handle that position. Unless Turley comes back to his pro-bowl form. What about Tre Stallings or Rudy Nuiswanger? Any news on those guys(or did they go to Europe)
Old 02-28-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Buster Davis is available in RD 2 I'd take him
Old 02-28-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some Tackles I think could start right away and be productive James Marten, Mario Henderson, and Andrew Carnahan.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, then what do we do in terms of LT? Because I don't think we have anyone who can handle that position. Unless Turley comes back to his pro-bowl form. What about Tre Stallings or Rudy Nuiswanger? Any news on those guys(or did they go to Europe)
Stallings and Niswanger can't play left tackle. The only guy on the roster who has had any kind of success at left tackle is Jordan Black. Svitek may be able to do it, but he hasn't played in any meaningful games at that spot.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote