Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-27-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Big Ben's work ethic?

I posted this earlier... but I dont know where it went.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07058/765245-87.stm

citing issues about big bens work ethic

is this true, i dont live in pittsburgh and dont really hear much outside about things like this

or is the hournalist just tryin to get some publicity?
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never heard anything about him not being a hard worker. I remember Whis always saying he was a hard worker.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I've never heard anything about him not being a hard worker. I remember Whis always saying he was a hard worker.
yeah same thats why i was so kind of shocked about this, confused really
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is just bull. even in college and all of his pro career EVERYONE has said that he WAS a hard worker, that was one reason we drafted him instead of any of the other QB's, he fit the blue collar style of the Steelers and he was the best to boot.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Most definatly shananagins.
Last year or the year before there was an article on bens workout schedule. Intense on the core, wooo boy.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His physical work ethic iis probly good, but his mental approach is probly awfull. After watching this guy this year I don't think he ever set foot in a film room.

Exibit A Throwing a pick to Derrick Brooks, who was lurking in zone coverage, when your playing a team that is none for excellent zone coverage, against a player that has made a living of exploiting QBs threw said coverage

Exibit B Most QBs don't even throw to Champ Bailey's side, Ben decides to throw to his side while rolling out into double coverage.

I think this guy always got by on his physical skills alone and that caught up with him last year in a big way.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
His physical work ethic iis probly good, but his mental approach is probly awfull. After watching this guy this year I don't think he ever set foot in a film room.

Exibit A Throwing a pick to Derrick Brooks, who was lurking in zone coverage, when your playing a team that is none for excellent zone coverage, against a player that has made a living of exploiting QBs threw said coverage

Exibit B Most QBs don't even throw to Champ Bailey's side, Ben decides to throw to his side while rolling out into double coverage.

I think this guy always got by on his physical skills alone and that caught up with him last year in a big way.
Exactly. Thats what their talking about. He's a constant weight room fanatic. But more people want him to be in the film room a la Tom Brady/Peyton Manning/Phillip Rivers.

One thing that irritates me. Ever time a steeler QB has a bad season, he gets the idiot tag put on him.

It happened with Bradshaw (Before Joe Green shut everyone up) and then what.. 4 superbowls.

Kordell was supposedly stupid and a *****.

Tommy Maddox was an idiot
Neil O'Donnell was an idiot.

How come Eli manning isn't an idiot? Phillip Rivers? Brad Johnson? Daunte Culpepper? Jake Delhomme... Every QB has bad seasons but ours always gets the idiot tag put on them.

Ben isn't an idiot. He always knows the right things to say on camera and he has a solid personality and is a young leader.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote