Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually don't correct people on grammar but the one thing that pisses me off is when people write "could/should/would of". It's could've or could have. "Of" is way off. The reason it's worse than stuff like two, too and to and it's and its, is that people usually don't even know they're writing it wrong.

Worse than anything is when people fan themselves with a magazine or something. First off, it's loud. Second, you're heating your body temperature up. You might feel a little bit cooler at first but once you stop, you'll feel way hotter than before. I have to leave the room because it annoys the hell out of me.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slow internet or no internet. Nothing more infuriating or panic-invoking.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

The, "I'm always right" people.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Those who feel the need to call you out on something but refuse to acknowledge when they do something wrong.

In the same vain, those people who always talk about how good they are at EVERY ******* thing, and really are just average at most.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Midgets. .

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other things I don't like

old people drivers
when stores i shop at only have cool shirts in XS, XL, or XXXXL
messy bowel movements that take a long time to wipe
when the light turns yellow when im half a block away from it
sweating
emos
having thick hair
facebook (have one)
douchebags with hot girlfriends
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ignorant sports fans. we get it, you "love" your team. But stop talking about how much you love them and when I call you out, just shut up. don't give me the "who knows that? get a life" card. just stop talking like you know so much or you're a big fan. I mean come on, knowing Jonathan Goff went to Vandy and that Cutler will love being re-united with his former Vandy WR isn't that freakish.

"Goff? who's he? he sucks!"

"actually he was outstanding playing in the SEC and has a legit shot at starting next year."

"then how come I never heard of him?"

"because you're a ******* idiot who should shut the hell up and NEVER question my fanhood and know I know more about the Giants than you do"

growl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that say they "hate drama" are usally the ones who start it.

People that dont keep a two car distance when driving.

People who sell cars and people that work on commission in malls.

PETA

Reality T.V.

Seth Rogan movies.

Tourists that come to Nashville..... if you come down here you will notice no locals wear cowboy boots and hats (unless they are really old or country singers). Go to ******* alabama if you want to look like a dumbass to redneck drunk.
....Oh and BTW, your karoke sucks.

Also dont use some fake southern accent when you are talking to the locals. Its not cute and it makes me want to punch a fool in the face.

ESPN, Warren Sapp and Jamie Dukes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-19-2009 at 01:09 AM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
People who quotes lines from movies trailers off movies they've never actually seen.
Even movies that haven't been released?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I ask someone for a small recap/summary of a movie/episode and it takes them longer than the whole damn movie to explain.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who starts a sentence, but don't finish it.

People who talk to me like I am a ******* idiot.

People who say they hate you or someone else when they don't know them.

Bandwagon fans.

Brett Favre.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure these commercials are everywhere, but the "technical college, computer training and internet college" commercials. I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but some of those commercials are just ridiculous.

Ringback tones...I don't want to hear Kelly Clarkson, "Since You've Been Gone" everytime I call you

People that blaze the bass in their car...Yes, you captured my attention and now I think you are the most worthless person and I hope your system is stolen.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being at a restaurant with someone and they find something to complain about and cause a big scene.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I'm sure these commercials are everywhere, but the "technical college, computer training and internet college" commercials. I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but some of those commercials are just ridiculous.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drunk Drivers. Get your **** together.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
People that blaze the bass in their car.
The worst is when they have a good system in a crappy car and the trunk rattles all loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Being at a restaurant with someone and they find something to complain about and cause a big scene.
I'm always on my best behavior when I go out to eat I mean come on these people are making your food do you really want to piss them off?
Old 08-19-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

This one comes from living with 3 roommates...

When people leave filthy ass dishes and silverware in the sink. That one is actually probably my worse...it stinks of poo.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

thats my parents. its ******* horrible to argue with them

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

glad this thread is back. im feeling bitter today

I also hate one uppers so much. Regardless of whether my story is good or not let me finish it before you start talking about your story that happens to make my story look like ****.

I hate judging eyes. Like you're at a party and you go ou t for a smoke then when you come back in people giving you dirty looks.

I hate the MTV "generation" or whtever you want to call it. People that let other people tell them what they like or don't like. Especially when it comes to fashion or music. I had a chick tell me I have horrible music taste because my idea of good rap isn't what z100 or MTV plays. Plus I'm a reggae fan and people always rag on me for playing it. In my ******* car.

Finally the Michael Jackson ****. Girls like omg I love Michael Jackson when they can't name more than 3 songs. I can't name more than 3 songs but I sure as hell won't pretend I'm a fan.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'Sports fans' who blame the 6-10 season on Aaron Rodgers.

Eagles fans. I'm around too many too much. They always bring up 4th and 26 when I say something. And when I mention that they don't have a Super Bowl, they come back with, 'What about last year, though? Where were the Packers?' How do you argue with ignorance?

People going the speed limit in the left lane. Annoying. It's for ******* passing.

People who say they could have hooked up with girls and didn't.

Girls that talk about other girls getting around when they get around.

Jokes that go on too far to the point where it isn't funny.

People on Xbox who brag about their rank/gamerscore and then say you suck after you win/kill them.

To continue on with XBox. People with mics that don't say a word. Creepy.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Eagles fans. I'm around too many too much. They always bring up 4th and 26 when I say something. And when I mention that they don't have a Super Bowl, they come back with, 'What about last year, though? Where were the Packers?' How do you argue with ignorance?

Agree present company excluded.

People who say they could have hooked up with girls and didn't.
What about fat and or ugly chicks?
You know what else grinds my gears sexy bastards like George Wang stealing all my women >:(

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who is George Wang? im Georg!

Old 08-19-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
who is George Wang? im Georg!
I was talking about my cuz George Wang. Huh to think I was talking about you! HAHA HA.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

thats why i asked who George is :o

Old 08-19-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
thats why i asked who George is :o
Actually, I was talking about you. But I couldn't admit I was wrong :/

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: